• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How'd you find out about this site?

How'd you find out about this site?

• The TMF

Votes: 213 48.9%
  • Yahoo Group

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • Newsgroup

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 146 33.5%
  • Other

Votes: 59 13.5%

• Total voters
Search Engine for sure. I have hundreds of sites logged in my archives from all of the searches I've done. I just happened to click on this one one day, and have been here since!

'TMF'

I found it through the 'TMF'. At first I thought it would be a pay-site so I didn't bother to check it. When I eventually did, I started coming everyday.

I think originally through searching at Altavista (if someone running that engine is watching what's being searched for, I wonder what they think of some of the search terms people enter?), but I can't quite be sure anymore.

I can't remember actually. I do remember that I used to visit both this site and the TMF at one time, when this place was in its infancy. I started to come here much more frequently, and less so to the TMF, because all the posted images/clips etc were hosted 'locally' here, so you were always sure of getting them.

The fact that the TMF used to be exclusively external linking could be very frustrating when every second link would be a link to a tripod-hosted image (that was blocked) or another free provider that had had the account's bandwidth exceeded.

I first found www.angel.ne.jp/~defiant/tickling_gallery.html on google images. Thats when I realized that there are other people who love tickling like me... (for a while, I thought it was just my crazy idea that tickling can be....loved so much. Man, was I glad to realize that I was wrong. :happy: )

Anyway, after that find, I searched on google again for other tickle sites, and this was the first that came up. I'm glad it was, because the others I saw were good, but nowhere near as good as this. :D That might be because of Ness.... :rolleyes:

I was referred by one of my friends from TMF who thought that I might like this forum; he was right :)

Same as Joham...

[well... I am not in a chatty mood right now... ;) ]

General Zod Mentioned The Tmf In Leg Show Magazine's Booting Up Feature. Once There I Leanrned About Tickle Theater. The Rest As They Say Is Therapy, I Mean History.

hmmmm......I don't really know when I found this site. Maybe i've always knew about it before it exsisted. Maybe it's an interdemensional feeling. Or maybe i'm insane and was just typing random words. Whatever the case, i've been one of TT's more....well not disturbed maybe.....random members that has been here for a while.....or have I?

Last edited:
I found it looking for tickling in a search engine, in December 2002, i remember it.

I found TMF and this site through a search engine. Joined TMF after joining this site.

I was on another site, and there was a link here, so I clicked it!

i found in the tmf site and google .com in the brazil i visited sites tickling

A girlfreind of mine who knew I was seeking a certain someone was already a member, and she recommended I give it a whirl.

I came here looking for a specific tickle top with a specific style.

I don't remember exactly the day I found TT-all I remember was searching "tickle" on google and, as Hungarian mentioned, realizing I wasn't alone :p I dealt with "I'm a freak" feelings for three or four years before I found you guys, and I tried to supress my tk thoughts for ten years before that >_<

~K

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back