• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

I dont think Relink has any tickle scenes. I was hoping for some tickle content between Persona 3 Reload, FF7 Rebirth and Granblue Relink but sadly nothing except the Fuuka scene :( Its funny because FF7 Rebirth has plenty of feet content that's clearly fan servicey

Last edited:
It's not if you touch her feet btw; Princess Connect rotates between 5 voicelines on the homepage for each variant of a character.
Well, my japanese is a bit rusty, but I believe in that specific voice line, she says something along the lines of "Hey comrade. Can you rub some sun lotion me? The feet are sometimes called the second heart-into laughter.

Now why she says "ashi no ura wa dai ni no shinsou to yobare" I dunno. IT sounds weird that there is a saying that feet are like a second heart. But hey, that's quite literally what she says, so I can't argue with it LUL

Well, my japanese is a bit rusty, but I believe in that specific voice line, she says something along the lines of "Hey comrade. Can you rub some sun lotion me? The feet are sometimes called the second heart-into laughter.

Now why she says "ashi no ura wa dai ni no shinsou to yobare" I dunno. IT sounds weird that there is a saying that feet are like a second heart. But hey, that's quite literally what she says, so I can't argue with it LUL
I'm aware of that; was moreso saying how to trigger the voiceline, rather than what she says.

I luckily managed to pull her Winter variant (yes, long story short that's her Winter variant)

According to this user, there is apparently a tickling scene in one of the Love Live Drama CDs? Not sure if this is accurate or not or which one they’re referring to, though.

EDIT: Did some digging, and there was a Drama CD released with the 6th BD for the Yohane anime yesterday. I'm assuming that's the one, since the Tweet was posted today. The title is: 『慈しむ心、また巡る今日』.
I was researching and I think the BD6 Drama is about Yohane's father (Still it's just something I read in a face group so I don't deny it's here either).

Also a few days ago before the blu-ray was released the game was also released and it had a CD drama of 50 min In this link are the titles (youtu .be/n8DNL3R4P6E ?si=Fin2XPW3PzLfFEnm ) and I translated them with an app it seems that something happens to Mari or that there are 2 of them, now I'm looking for that but I can't find it.

I keep looking if I get something I will share it here.

I apologize if I am not understood I still need to practice my English more.

On the channel you provided they actually got preview for BD dramas uploaded covering at least ~60% of the content judging by length. Checked the 6th and it's probably safe to say that it's not there since you were right about this drama being about Yohane's father. Also briefly checked 7th that got uploaded just about a week ago and there is nothing either.

Best bet is that the scene is in that game drama CD considering the length. Problem is, usually these game dramas don't get uploaded to public, so it might take a lot of time till we'll get a chance to figure out what's inside.

Anyone know a good and trustworthy site or person that speaks fluent Japanese that can translate a video that doesn't have subtitles. They would have to go just on the audio. Price can be whatever as long a it's reasonable.

Also, I'll just share a little something. The author of "Makai Gacha is Bitter" that had this scene in itView attachment 1003975

... takes requests on pixiv and I bought one. I'm not allowed to share the actual image (nor do I have it yet) but you can see the preview for it. It's sort of official? He's also made a few more tickling requests too if people are interested in purchasing them from him. Anyway let me know about any site or person that I can reach out to for translating purposes!

View attachment 1003976
Would love to see the full/uncensored version badly. I look a bit on the manga , the girl name is Ravi , wonder about her height , foot size .

2 scenes from "Genpuku road trip love commotion" in english

Chapter 4:
1.png2.png

Chapter 7 (chapter 6 has context, although I didn't really get it):

10 (chap 7).png

Something that we need to find. Found out about a scene from Hoyoverses game Houkai Gakuen. Involves the character "Sylvan" (in english) being tied up in a tree and having her feet tickled as punishment (and is left hanging until the next day). Happens when "favorability reaches 10", assuming that it's some sort of affection story.

Can someone help me find a video of this? Or if anyone is able to play the game that can get the character or whatever themselves, that would be amazing. Here are some links that talk about it.
https://houkai2nd.fandom.com/wiki/Sylvan

https://moegirl.uk/希尔文

https://w.atwiki.jp/hoyoworkswiki/?cmd=word&word=くすぐる&pageid=558

This character is also mentioned:
https://houkai2nd.fandom.com/wiki/Idun

Final edit: It might actually only be a small story info thing with no actually quest or dialogue exchange with any characters now that I think about it. But still worth the look I'd say

Last edited:
I dont think Relink has any tickle scenes. I was hoping for some tickle content between Persona 3 Reload, FF7 Rebirth and Granblue Relink but sadly nothing except the Fuuka scene :( Its funny because FF7 Rebirth has plenty of feet content that's clearly fan servicey
i don't think the beach outfits count as 'feet fan service' unless they extensively focus on them

Final edit: It might actually only be a small story info thing with no actually quest or dialogue exchange with any characters now that I think about it. But still worth the look I'd say

Would expect this to be the case. The descriptions on wiki don't seem to be describing on-screen events, so it's probably just some kind of character lore or something like that. From what I've seen so far the story events aren't voiced anyway, so chances of finding anything valuable are pretty low.

There are some cute Live 2Ds though: youtube.com/watch?v=K9Jko6EACcw. I believe another voiced one with a tiny scene was also posted here some time ago.

Would expect this to be the case. The descriptions on wiki don't seem to be describing on-screen events, so it's probably just some kind of character lore or something like that. From what I've seen so far the story events aren't voiced anyway, so chances of finding anything valuable are pretty low.

There are some cute Live 2Ds though: youtube.com/watch?v=K9Jko6EACcw. I believe another voiced one with a tiny scene was also posted here some time ago.
Thanks for sharing that one. If you can remember the other that would be great! I have the Kiana and Mei one already if that's what you were thinking of.

I'm still trying to get help finding it, just to confirm what it is exactly and to put my mind at ease.

On the channel you provided they actually got preview for BD dramas uploaded covering at least ~60% of the content judging by length. Checked the 6th and it's probably safe to say that it's not there since you were right about this drama being about Yohane's father. Also briefly checked 7th that got uploaded just about a week ago and there is nothing either.

Best bet is that the scene is in that game drama CD considering the length. Problem is, usually these game dramas don't get uploaded to public, so it might take a lot of time till we'll get a chance to figure out what's inside.
I'm supposed to get the special edition that includes the CD drama this Friday, if the scene is there I'll see how to share it.

I have the Kiana and Mei one already if that's what you were thinking of.

Yeah that's gotta be the one I was talking about

I'm supposed to get the special edition that includes the CD drama this Friday, if the scene is there I'll see how to share it.

Wow that's cool! Didn't expect someone here to actually get hands on it. Keep us updated

Last edited:
I finally had it confirmed by someone that the tickle scene in Houkai Gakuen is indeed only character info unfortunately.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314_005818_2.png
    Screenshot_20240314_005818_2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
Yeah that's gotta be the one I was talking about

Wow that's cool! Didn't expect someone here to actually get hands on it. Keep us updated
Well it arrived sooner than expected and if it was on the CD Drama of the game, I liked it a lot!!! here I leave the audio for everyone to enjoy.

If anyone knows any other scene like this let me know to see if I can get something.

Attachments

• 09.mp3
    10.9 MB
Well it arrived sooner than expected and if it was on the CD Drama of the game, I liked it a lot!!! here I leave the audio for everyone to enjoy.

If anyone knows any other scene like this let me know to see if I can get something.
Nice! Can someone here make it in video form with subtitles please!

Interesting way to evict a demon from the body. Glad the scene was there after all. Thanks for sharing!

Hi all. I recently came across this image, and I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a real image of a tickle machine from a show, and if so I was wondering from where. Judging from the image itself, it looks like it's from the "Time Bokan series" from one of them, which is a lot of episodes to come through. So any ideas?

Attachments

• b8344d66-0a4f-4402-8c05-b3e7c0865b7a.jpeg
    b8344d66-0a4f-4402-8c05-b3e7c0865b7a.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 130
Couple more lovelive scenes
Mari
youtube.com/ watch?v=eOSp7Z9W2CI around 18 min.
What was supposed to be 30 sec punishment game was cut up to one line. Mobage being mobage after all

Kanata
youtube.com/ watch?v=lFMkMu2O-JQ 2 min

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back