• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Stumbled upon this, tickling from korean version of okawari boy starzan S (Not the scene we are looking for, I hope). No idea ep name/title. Blue haired chick and elvis looking dude on some kind of robot-hand Crucifixion thing. robotic arms tickle them all over briefly, more annoyed grunting/screaming over laughing but there you go, not great but I'll share anything I come across.

Starts at 19:20

tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=70997879&q=&lu=v_relatedclip_toros_01&ref=&cateid=&relateid=70997491&relatepage=

Great find.

There's supposedly a foot tickling scene in one of the episodes just before this one (ep. 21, I believe), but it's not clear exactly who gets tickled. I'll check around once I'm home from work.

Great find.

There's supposedly a foot tickling scene in one of the episodes just before this one (ep. 21, I believe), but it's not clear exactly who gets tickled. I'll check around once I'm home from work.

Yeah I know this episode has been eluding us for a loooooong time chilled, back from the old TickleTheater anime thread. When you found that chou kuse ni narisou clip I thought this would eventually follow but there is just so much anime out there that doesnt seem to exist bar the sparce vhs snippets. This korean format is weird, it seems to be 2 episodes one after the other, only 2 40 minute videos so 4 episodes total of random number.

did you manage to find out what episode number for this was? I tried looking for korean episode titles to no avail. 스타잔 seems to be the key word here for finding starzan in korean. not sure if it was translated to any other languages.

EDIT: I FOUND IT! (although still in korean)

tatorrent.com/[hSa]-Seutajan%20%2039%2094-[OKAWARI-BOY-%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B6%E3%83%B3S]-Part-I-III-torrent-7592678.html

Just finished the download and checked the first part, blue haired chick getting foot tickled by some lil....thing. cute reactions! theres a preview image for the first part on this site. chilled ill leave the cropping and uploading up to you as im bad at this stuff.

Starts at around 21 mins.

f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i715/1603/60/1fb9e07f8097.jpg/htm

Edit 2: seems that the other two 'parts' (theres 3 parts in the torrent, the first being where the foot tickle clip is from) were the ones uploaded to that korean site, so you were right in saying that one wasnt long before. lucky ther was finally a torrent out there that provided not one but two tickle clips for the same girl!

Last edited:
Yeah I know this episode has been eluding us for a loooooong time chilled, back from the old TickleTheater anime thread. When you found that chou kuse ni narisou clip I thought this would eventually follow but there is just so much anime out there that doesnt seem to exist bar the sparce vhs snippets. This korean format is weird, it seems to be 2 episodes one after the other, only 2 40 minute videos so 4 episodes total of random number.

did you manage to find out what episode number for this was? I tried looking for korean episode titles to no avail. 스타잔 seems to be the key word here for finding starzan in korean. not sure if it was translated to any other languages.

tatorrent.com/[hSa]-Seutajan%20%2039%2094-[OKAWARI-BOY-%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B6%E3%83%B3S]-Part-I-III-torrent-7592678.html

Just finished the download and checked the first part, blue haired chick getting foot tickled by some lil....thing. cute reactions! theres a preview image for the first part on this site. chilled ill leave the cropping and uploading up to you as im bad at this stuff.

Edit 2: seems that the other two 'parts' (theres 3 parts in the torrent, the first being where the foot tickle clip is from) were the ones uploaded to that korean site, so you were right in saying that one wasnt long before. lucky ther was finally a torrent out there that provided not one but two tickle clips for the same girl!

Really awesome work. I'm assuming you haven't downloaded it already? I'll try to download and clip it ASAP.

Really awesome work. I'm assuming you haven't downloaded it already? I'll try to download and clip it ASAP.

Thanks man, I did download and watch it, then immediately post the info here. I just don't have the resources to edit the clip. I'm actually so relieved I finally found this. it's been casually bugging me ever since you first posted about it (however many years ago that was) and have spent quite a few fruitless sessions tracking it down, I thought if you couldn't get your hands on it after all this time I wouldn't have a chance. persistence and luck ill chalk it up to. Being said, it still isn't in its original language but ill take it.

Thanks man, I did download and watch it, then immediately post the info here. I just don't have the resources to edit the clip. I'm actually so relieved I finally found this. it's been casually bugging me ever since you first posted about it (however many years ago that was) and have spent quite a few fruitless sessions tracking it down, I thought if you couldn't get your hands on it after all this time I wouldn't have a chance. persistence and luck ill chalk it up to. Being said, it still isn't in its original language but ill take it.

The list was made close to a decade ago. Amazing that it took this long to find, but awesome that it actually paid off with a good scene. Thanks again for your tenacity in hunting this down for us.

Episode 21, M/F Foot

youtube.com/watch?v=oeqxMkSvZPA

Episode 23, */MF All Over

youtube.com/watch?v=YTVKZ3Nw1dw

Can I give massive kudos to you two yet again? You guys deserve SO much credit for hunting ANY of this down and finding it in the first place, even if its stuff people won't care about, you post it anyway. You guys are a credit to our community and I give you guys a nice round of applause for your efforts.

The link doesn't work could there be some typo in it somewhere???

Can I give massive kudos to you two yet again? You guys deserve SO much credit for hunting ANY of this down and finding it in the first place, even if its stuff people won't care about, you post it anyway. You guys are a credit to our community and I give you guys a nice round of applause for your efforts.

You're welcome.

Here's another one from that old list: "Omakase Scrappers" */M, upperbody and foot tickling.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEpnBJKEhHY

musaigen no phantom world 11 f/m (he's been turned into a little kid hes normally her age) 15:50

Attachments

• [HorribleSubs] Musaigen no Phantom World - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.50_[2016.04.07_14.06.16].png
    [HorribleSubs] Musaigen no Phantom World - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.50_[2016.04.07_14.06.16].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 689
Fair warning, someone is flagging my Youtube videos for sexual content (which is outrageous, as there is none). Download them while you can.

yeah i kinda stopped uploading cuz its pointless due to that stuff

What's wrong with this...

webside??? I cannot get any torrent dowloaded from it. When I visit this side and click on the dowload link all it does is send me to the next torrent webside. I search the torrent on this new side then click on it and get send to ANOTHER torrenwebside AGAIN!!! ARE THEY TRYING TO TROLL MEEE??? ALL I WANT IS THE FUCKING TORRENT FOR MY UTORRENT PROGRAMM!!! HEEEELLLLLPPP PLEASE!!!

What's wrong with this...

webside??? I cannot get any torrent dowloaded from it. When I visit this side and click on the dowload link all it does is send me to the next torrent webside. I search the torrent on this new side then click on it and get send to ANOTHER torrenwebside AGAIN!!! ARE THEY TRYING TO TROLL MEEE??? ALL I WANT IS THE FUCKING TORRENT FOR MY UTORRENT PROGRAMM!!! HEEEELLLLLPPP PLEASE!!!
Try this:

1. Go back to the first page
2. Right click the Magnet Link text and click copy link address (or your browsers equivalent if you don't use chrome)
3. Go into utorrent, click file and click "Add Torrent from URL"
4. The Magnet Link url should already be filled in the address bar if not paste it in there and then click OK.
5. The Add new torrent window should pop up as if you had opened a .torrent file give the window a few moments to display the files then you can safely go from there.

Hope this helps.

Any sort of destressing situation. Like having to hold on to something while being tickled. Or needing to stand still while being tickled, gently or otherwise. At least, I always seem to enjoy those kind of things lol

Forum Opinion?

What would be your ideal tickling situation for an RPG character? I might use it in an art commission/request. Mature-geared, but doesn't have to be explicit.

Can we put this sort of thing in the Fan Art thread? We're only supposed to be sharing/discussing mainstream stuff here.

Also, for people who missed that Omakase Scrappers clip before it was taken down, ticklehunter has it on his channel now. I encourage people to take the stuff on my channel and upload it all elsewhere, the best way to ensure these scenes will be preserved is to put them all over the place.

Not necessarily. People post fan art and other stuff here, too. This is just a poll of sorts asking about RPG characters in tickling situations. I posted here because it is on-topic, and I've already contributed other content here several times myself.

I mean, I started the topic, so I think I'd know. My first post reads: "this replacement thread has been created for the purpose of reporting and sharing mainstream tickling scenes in anime, cartoons, manga and comics. It is not for fanart."

This is the fanart thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?260256-Anime-Fanart-Thread

I'm not saying this to be mean, but people expect certain content when this thread is bumped. Mainstream stuff here, fanart there. Now let's have that be the end of it. :]

lol yeah the squid girl episode was a fun time for all of us hahaha xD (also lol ya there are quite a few scenes in shin chan)

Think this is one of those teaser pin-ups. is from Grisaia no Kajitsu, the girl on the right is winking and holding her hair over the other's foot

Attachments

• Grisaia no Kajitsu.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 855
Last edited:
lol yeah the squid girl episode was a fun time for all of us hahaha xD (also lol ya there are quite a few scenes in shin chan)

Think this is one of those teaser pin-ups. is from Grisaia no Kajitsu, the girl on the right is winking and holding her hair over the other's foot

That's a biiig image! But on close inspection it appears the girl is actually holding a nail varnish...thing between her fingers, you can see the red tip.

On another note here's a cool lil' japanese site I've come across, lists most of the major scenes we've come across in anime, arranged by date! with screenshots and episode numbers/show names. and handy thumbnails. Nothing new, but still! handy catalogue.

http://kusuguri.info/indanime.html

Edit: also some manga scenes: http://kusuguri.info/indseinen.html

Cfq6O7tUAAA-1as.png

Found this on Twitter, I think it's from One Piece, can anyone source what chapter?

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back