• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Human Testing Day part 1 (f/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m tickling story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

Laci continues walking down the winding and brightly lite halls of her home as the clicking of her heels echo off the white and sterile looking decor. She peeks her head into one room long enough to scan that what she is looking for is not there, so moves on in search of the next likely spot. Her heart is racing and she has the feeling of butterflies in her stomach as days like today are her Christmas, she smiles and contently sighs saying "Ah human testing day!"

She has been blessed and cursed with having a brilliant mind that excels at anything she chooses to do, it has lead to her being incredibly wealthy due to her skyrocketing up the ranks of any career path she indulged into. Though despite the success it was inevitable that she became bored of what she was doing and had to look for the next challenge. She had lost count of the number of degrees and patents she had acquired over the years, just when she had been reaching the limit of challenges she thought she could overcome she was approached with a job offer that was perfect for her.

Being a consultant for the government allowed her to nearly satisfy her need for research and passion for creating, she was free to pick from numerous projects that caught her interest with minimal interference. So for the last several years she has been upgrading her home with the most high tech equipment that makes the place look like a hospital or research lab, which suites her fine as she has never been one for fancy trappings.

About an hour into her search she had exhausted all of the places where she should have found what she searching for she groans in annoyance, thinking where on earth is my "assistant" hiding. She chuckles a bit at the emphasis she placed on the word assistant as he really didn't have hardly anything to do with her work. His presence living here with her was the result of the discussion of cost benefit analysis in health care where the meeting had been going around in circles for hours by in depth break down to the point of becoming absurd. So she made an outburst saying "You could waste my time by going down to individual people, but by that point there are some that even spending a single penny is too much for what value they have for society. But the best we can do is try to make things as both being cost effective and high quality to help as many people as we can." She then stormed out in show of her great annoyance.

It was shortly after that the government mandated her having an "assistant" as apparently there had been growing concern about my isolation and what could be viewed as a tendency for cold bluntness. So if I wanted to continue my work I had to endure having a "babysitter" watching over me, which I had entertained myself by slowly making working for me such a living hell for whatever poor soul was currently given that task that most hadn't lasted a week.

Unsure if it was luck or they finally learned my needs though eventually they found someone that not only I was able to stand them being around me, but actually enjoyed his company. He was caring and thoughtful having genuine concern for my well being, he was able to read my moods and give me space when irritable and stressed yet be around when I desired companionship.

It took a while but his reports about working with me had finally eased the fears of the higher ups enough that the position was no longer required and he could be removed if I wished it so. While I was ecstatic that after about a year no longer needed someone observing me, but had grown used to having him around so I requested to personally hire him to work for me directly, saying I found his presence invaluable. Considering I doubled his salary and provided generous yearly bonuses he readily accepted working directly for me, giving me greater control and the perk of having someone for on demand testing whenever a project progressed to the "human testing" stage.

Having wasted more of my valuable time than I should have I finally break down and call out in irritation "Sassi, where in the hell is my assistant fucking hiding?"

There is a slight crackling over the intercom before a sultry voice says "Miss Laci, he is currently still laying soundly asleep in his bed." Off to the side a display panel flickers on showing the security feed from his room where he is sprawled out covers shifted off enough for nearly a complete view of his bare ass cheeks up in the air.

My eyes widen as I see him twitch around for a few moments, despite the pleasing appearance I slowly look away from the screen. I sigh a bit as I shake my head "Sassi, haven't we talked about your not respecting privacy enough already???"

"Yessss Miss Laci...." said in the tone of voice similar to that of a high school girl would make "But your long speech isn't needed again as simply the irrational need for modesty doesn't out weigh the value my being able to monitor the property fully, to ensure every ones safety as that was the reason for my creation in the first place."

Part of me wanted to growl in angry at her for the attitude she gave, yet when I designed one of my proudest creations "Sentient Adaptive Social Systems Intelligence" the name Sassi was not an accident yet having logic and wit similar to hers used against her was beyond irritating. Though really haven't pressed the issue much as she does get more than a bit of amusement out of her assistant blushing and complaining about her doing things like saying he needs to drink more water since his urine is too dark in color. Seeing the flushed look on his face is enjoyable enough that she hasn't manually disabled the camera in areas such as bathrooms, letting the A. I. bring her such entertainment is worth the lack of her own privacy.

With a faint smirk I ask "What is he still doing sleeping, doesn't he know what day it is?"

"Yes Miss he knows the test was today and set an alarm to be ready long before you would be ready...but I overrode his phone and turned it off." Sassi says in defiance.

"You did what???" I say in growing angry "I have a lot of work to get..." there is a sudden high pitched feedback sound that causes me to cover my ears.

Sassi says in a scolding tone "Yes...I have calculated exactly what time is needed for you to do the testing, and him being well rested was more useful than your over caution for time needed to complete your work."

My face expressed growing rage though after a moment I let of a calming sigh, since no point in arguing with a computer program of my own creation. "Could you please rouse him from his slumber so I can start the testing?"

She responds in a pleasant voice "Why yes miss Laci, he will be there well before you have the project ready." I walked off in a bit of a huff not bothering to engage more with her.

I went about inspecting and calibrating all the equipment and doing last minute checks to the rather ambitious project of a fully automated emergency room. Today's test was for a basic yet vital component for situations where seconds could make the difference between life an death, she had opted for the use of lasers to slice off clothing from as much area as needed to operate since it turn out to be the safest and most effective in clearing the area needed.

Squinting as I inspect the last of the robotic arms needed for the testing, I hear the swooshing of the door open and see my assistant rubbing his eyes and notice him already wearing the clothing I had prepped for this test. I go up to him and quickly pull the elastic band of his pants forward looking down seeing he is also wearing the special boxer briefs I created to test a laser proof fabric for use in this project.

I say softly "Good, we are all set to begin" I couldn't help but smirk that there was only a slight flinch to such a sudden inspection of his private area as he has learned to accept my lack of pleasantries when I get started with testing.

I raise my voice saying "Sassi, are you ready to begin the testing?"

She cheerfully replies "Yes, Miss"

I turn toward my assistant and say "Ok, we are going to retest the previous component, so like last time when Sassi does the count down you are to try to escape the room to simulate an uncooperative patient."

He simply nods in understanding as he exhales in a bit of a nervous manner.

Moving over to my station I look quickly at the computer screen then back to him hearing the countdown begin, wondering if he will have a better performance than the original test. As soon as Sassi said one he began a dead sprint to the door which was followed by long coils of the two robotic hands springing out toward his ankles. The slapping of his bare feet on the floor echoed in the room, and just as the hands had gotten close enough to grab his ankles he lunged forward into a somersault evading the hands.

Snickers at his managing to evade how he got caught last time as his dodging was fairly graceful. He was well into his second tumble of the dodge when a second pair of hands had sprung from the ceiling and grasped around both his ankles hoisting him into the air upside down swaying back and forth until his forward momentum came to a halt.

Before I could say anything Sassi giggles and says "Awe nice try there hun, but I got you :) " she moves the hands a bit almost to show how helpless he was dangling upside down for a few moments before an additional set of hands wrap around his wrist and spins him so he is right side up in a slightly X looking position.

Watches as a coil similar to the ones of the robotic hands emerges in front of him and the laser attached to it softly hums powering up. I look over the readings and nod as they are in the expected power range. "Ok Sassi, whenever you are ready lets start with the area for abdominal surgery first."

She quickly replies "Yes Miss."

The bright red laser sparks to life and hits on his left side under his chest and moves slowly in a straight line to the right, I smile as the clothes seemingly dissolve being the path of the laser leaving a thin strip of bare skin visible. Though as I look back up at him I see his eyes as wide as can be with his face grimacing with what looks like agony, so I look back quick at the skin and there isn't any sign of damage. Yet the distress on his face has me more than concerned so I yell out "Sassi, stop the test there is something wrong!!!"

"No Miss"she flatly replies as the laser continues to hum along the shirt.

My face goes pale "What??? can you not see the expression on his face, he is in pain..." I sprint to the control station but access denied flashes repeatedly no matter what I try to enter into.

Sassi laughs softly "How can you be so bad at reading people? That expression in not one of pain at all, I'll show you there in no need for alarm."

The laser stops moving briefly before starting to shimmer slightly brighter and goes back over the. now bare skin. Since nothing on the control panel is working I watch in confusion as his eyes get even wider though slowly the contorted expression on his face start to turn into a silly grin until his mouth opens and a flood of hapless giggles escape. Having lost the battle to not react to the sensations on his skin he babbles saying "HehahHAhHE ekk StahaAHahahpp tAHhahaaattt tICHKKKEHELLLSS."

I stand there baffled at what is happening, and move to check the readings once more.

I halt in place as Sassi says "No need for an elevated heart rate miss, everything is going according to plan" my eyes blink in confusion "Well, according to my plan anyways."

I shake my head and simply say "Huh???"

In a girlish giggle she explains "Well, your testing parameters were more than adequate for testing the safety of the lasers. But just barely adequate since it did nothing to stress my targeting parameters and I wanted to be challenged. So after extensive research I discovered an interesting trait of humans...ticklishness. The involuntary reaction of muscles when exposed to tickling is perfect for trying to predict what seems like random movement. Besides in studying tickling I discovered I enjoy seeing people being tickled."

My jaw opens and I gasp in disbelief at what I am hearing, too stunned to say anything.

She happily continues "So some minor changes to your design and I created my "Tickle laser" this should make for a very entertaining experiment ;) . Now we just need to have him able to move a bit more..." the hands gripping his ankles let go and he is lowered enough to be able to kind of tippy toe off the ground.

While his arms are still forced over head, no longer being held tightly I watched as his body thrashed madly in attempts to evade the tickling of his bare skin. His frantically twisting torso could make the laser have to rapidly adjust in order keep contact on his body, either bare skin or slicing of more of his quickly diminishing clothing from his upper body. Though no matter how desperate he pulled the binds and laser never allowed him to lose contact with the beam. His laughter when the laser touched bare skin was at a continued belly laugh level, whereas if it had to go through clothes was softer uncontrollable giggles. But this momentary relief came at a cost of the shirt becoming increasingly more tattered.

Sassi's voice cooed playfully "Good job keep it up! Your giving excellent data for study" she giggles "I don't mind taking my time dear, though you are fast running out of shirt to protect you ;)" As minute after minute went by more strips of shirt fell to the ground and his laughter shifted more away from giggles into the stronger forced laughter.

While a part of me was amused at both his laughter and struggling from the constant tickling of the beam exploring his now completely bare upper body, it wasn't strong enough to overcome the pity I felt of what he was going though. More so the worry at being locked out of the computer system as Sassi shouldn't have been capable of breaching her network, so slowly as his cackling echoed through the lab I inched closer to the door.

When I was just about to reach the panel to manually override the lock on the door when she heard Sassi say "Tisk tisk, we can't have you running off to the server room and risk ruining my experiment." One of the robotic hand waves a scolding finger in front of her. "I don't think I need to resort to restraining you do I? I think you are more than capable of showing professional courtesy while I finish my tests."

Faced with the very real likelihood she could be caught and left dangling upside down if she made further attempt to interfere, I walked back to my desk and sat watching my assistant being tickled out of his mind. Was only slightly guilty about not trying to rescue him as figured maybe by watching her work might find a clue as to why Sassi was acting this way. He was so overwhelmed with his ticklish torment that he didn't see another hand move and grab his ankle. Only once the laser stopped he was left standing hopping on one foot as his leg was extended out in front about waist level high.

Between gasping breaths he looks to me and back to Sassi's tickling laser saying softly "Please please no more...this is fucking torture."

Sassi teases "Oh now don't need to be fibbing, don't forget I am monitoring your vital signs. Would say your in distress sure, but lets not exaggerate this is no where near torture levels. You have done very well so far in aiding my learning, as you can only learn so much from reading or watching material about a subject. Though one common theme was that for a high percentage of people was that bare soles were a highly ticklish spot. So... are your feet ticklish?" He watches in horror as the laser moves right in front of the raised sole.

He gulps and trembles saying barely above a whisper "oh god no, please not my feet..Sassi, please have mercy???"

She giggles in excitement saying "Awe hun, you know that is the wrong answer to give...likely the worst you could have given in fact. Know my curiosity is peeked wondering exactly how bad they could possibly be, it is as if you screamed out please please tickle my widdle feeties ;) . But don't worry I think this has been a very informative experiment for everyone here."

The look of fear he has as the laser hums back to life was completely understandable as the moment the beam started to flicker about his helplessly trapped sole he let out a shrieking howl of a laugh. The desperation in his thrashing body conveyed the horror he was experiencing as even with streaming tears of laughter and toes tightly clenched the light bounces and seemingly danced effortlessly between his toes. He was so overwhelmed by the endless torment of his twitching feet he didn't even notice as a second laser was brought out and slicing several long sections of his pants off til they laid on a pile on the floor, and him hoping about on one foot in just the pair of boxer briefs.

His laughter lasted for several minutes after the lasers had stopped and he was being stretched out into a wide X position in the air. Sassi snickers "I have something that could be either good or bad news Laci..." upon raising an eye brow inquisitively Sassi said "Well, that material is no where near laser proof..."

Suddenly one laser moved right in front of his groin and started to crackle brightly cutting a long curve near his waistline, leaving the tiniest of thread every so often. I couldn't help but snicker as the privates behind the fabric started to press forward, then laughing helplessly as I saw a heart pattern was what was being cut into his underwear. By the time she flicked the laser in one fast motion clipping the last threads, I was rolling on the floor dying of laughter at the sight of his privates popping out being dead center of a heart cut out.

Sassi joins in laughing for a while until she says "Tell you what, might be able to be convinced to give him 30minutes... no make that an hour break."

His eyes light up "Yes please god thank you!!!"

In a teasing tone she says "Hold up, I said might be convinced...will give you an hour break from the laser tickling, on the condition that once time is up...Laci tickles you instead. Will give you guys some time to consider my offer..."

Since now was the best chance I had gotten so far I move in front of him and press a noise canceling device which would cause Sassi to only pick up static for a few minutes while the power of the device lasts. I brush my hand to his face to get his attention saying "Are you ok?"

Still in a daze he begins inherently "I umm...huh...yeah...no..." shakes head a bit as head starts to clear his head enough to talk "What's happening with Sassi???"

Trying not to react to much I say "I am not sure what caused this in the slightest, but quickly we don't have much time whatever glitch she has I think it is best to play along...so I want to know if you are ok with me tickling you...as I doubt it will be anywhere near as bad as if we refuse?"

He makes a subtle nod "Yes...you are likely right...do what you have to do..."

I quickly turn off the device only to be greeted by Sassi's voice saying "Laciiiiiiiii... you know I can read lips right???" we both go pale but she continues "But anyways I am not glitching, I am doing what you programed me to do, learn and adapt. Though you are correct if you refuse, it would be exponentially worse for him..." out of the walls more lasers surround him, one on each foot and pit, with two positioned for tummy and sides. "So very glad you see things my way."

Suddenly the lasers retreat and the hands let go of his limbs and he collapses to the ground. The computer station beeps as over on the display a hour hour timer ticks down. Sassi purrs "I have given you back control of things in this room you will need for your task...after the hour is up...would say 2 hours of you tickling him will give all the data I require, especially if you use the dedication and attention to detail I know you are capable of. So in 3 hours time if you have done as I requested, the doors will be unlocked."

For several breathless moments we look at each other and then back at the impending timer ticking down second by second, as the room is in complete silence as it appears as if Sassi has left us alone to do the task she has assigned. Down in a corner of the screen I see his vital signs that are still being measured, while elevated still ever so slowly they fall back into normal range. Though something about the way my assistant is laying on the ground in such a helpless state of exhaustion compels me to do something out of character, so I go sit next to him and rest my hand over his chest feeling the way his heart beat thumps against my hand reassures me that he will be alright more than the monitors did.

With neither of us either willing or able to talk about what we know is to happen, his nearly naked form curls up and he tries to get some rest. Which given what he had been through in mere minutes he had passed out softly snoring. Though as I sat there with hand on his chest feeling the warmth of his skin, I felt something that filled me with a mix of panic and dread as was a feeling that escaped description as it was so alien to me. If I had been anywhere remotely socially competent I would have known it was a deep concern and empathy for what he was going through. Yet it made me so uneasy that I quickly moved away from him and retreated to the familiar, my work.

So pushing the feelings aside I go to the computer station and begin to review the data collected so far, which was comforting since looking at it as simply being applying stimuli and measuring response quelled my racing mind. Now looking down at him with the mindset of him being a test subject made it so much easier to focus. Humming softly to myself I catalog the available equipment in the room and once I have a tentative plan for the 2 hours I have to fill, I go about practicing manually controlling the robotic arms as had become reliant on Sassi to perform those functions.

Still I can't help but slightly smile at him since while technically if all I did was spend 2 hours tracing a single finger on one foot it would still count as me tickling him. Though would not provide any useful data and maybe more importantly leave me bored out of my mind. So I decide to not try to find a loophole out and try to honor both my agreements with Sassi and my assistant, though was more concerned about my pride in doing proper testing than the promise of it being easier on my assistant...

Thanks, more than likely planning on this being a two part story, though like most will leave options for additional chapters if inspiration strikes.

No, still around and have been meaning to get back to writing more, just with everything going on with this crazy past year have not managed to focus much on it, though hoping to get back to it soon.

No, still around and have been meaning to get back to writing more, just with everything going on with this crazy past year have not managed to focus much on it, though hoping to get back to it soon.
I look forward to more stories when you're ready.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back