• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HUNTRESS tickled by BATGIRL

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Awakening on the beach, after hours at the feathers and fingers of the heroine Huntress {link} , Batgirl was quick to seek out her old friend.

It wasn't mercy, or redemption she was seeking for either of them.

In fact, the first thing she did was ambush Huntress as night fell... wrapping her legs together and hanging her from the very tree she was hiding in.

The ongoing plan didn't get much more complicated than that. She was going to the same thing to Huntress that was done to her.

Using the very feathers used against her, Batgirl had no intention of stopping until Huntress passed out. And she was going to make dead sure that it wasn't from the blood rushing to her head.

She didn't want to "hurt" her afterall.

;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third commission using my tablet PC! Hope you like!

This image is revenge for: [link]

Also, just a reminder: There is a contest going on HERE at Tickletheater. Please, register an account and vote! It won't take you anytime at all.

But please, read the first post of the topic and view the other entrants' submissions before voting! Do so honestly.

Thanks again! :)

You can see more in my gallery HERE.

Last edited:
Dude ...

... please don't ever stop drawing these super sweet , stupidly dope , kick-ass drawings.

Pretty please.

Thanks for posting.

This one is a dazzler. The shadow work is amazing.

Great work!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

This one is a dazzler. The shadow work is amazing.

Great work!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Thanks! I'm getting much faster at this whole coloring thing! The shadows themselves took me just as long as normal cel-shading! Plus, it was a whole barrel of fun! xD

Thanks again Jim! :)

I agree. The shadows are very well done, and soothe the eye, drawing it where you want it to go. Also gives a dark feel to the pic, counterpoint to it's light-hearted subject matter. Very well done! :triangle:

Incredibly well done. I'll echo the sentiment on the shadow work. A truly great piece.

I always say, "Anything with Batgirl is Aces in my book" and this time is no different. Good work!

I agree. The shadows are very well done, and soothe the eye, drawing it where you want it to go. Also gives a dark feel to the pic, counterpoint to it's light-hearted subject matter. Very well done! :triangle:

Thank you! I'm quite happy with the way this turned out! Especially since I've learned to move much faster since doing it! It was definately an experiment that was well worth it in the end. :)

I'm so glad that it juxtapositions the image for you!

I feel so artistic now. xD

Thanks again!

Incredibly well done. I'll echo the sentiment on the shadow work. A truly great piece.

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like what I've been doing here! :)

I try to put in all of my efforts afterall. x)

I always say, "Anything with Batgirl is Aces in my book" and this time is no different. Good work!

Thanks Sandrock! I have to agree that Batgirl is quite the ticklee/tickler! ;D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back