• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huntress vs. The Joker

Snail Shell

Verified
This one's for Darth Godflesh who's been aching for more Huntress tk pics for a while now. I wanted to make it something special for his commitment to the character. This one's for you buddy! :D

Anyways, I think this one turned out really well. Huntress looks like she's having fun. Joker looks psychotic and evil and stuff. I dunno. I like it. :)

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Wow, you're getting better all the time. And you're right, Huntress does look like she's enjoying herself for some strange reason. :)

I like this one. You're skills have really improved. You do close up shots with
a great deal of skill. I like the detail and your ability to keep things in proportion.
webmaster joe

I don't post much, but I do need to echo the last reply. This closer work shows so much detail that I actually thought you were posting someone elses work from the thumbnail. More, please. Good stuff!

Not only a great drawing overall, but also your Joker looks really fanstastic. You gave him a really sinister look, I like it a lot. :bowing:
Keep on coming this cool DCU drawings.

Wow!
Thanks a lot
(I had already read your PM on TT, nice detail)
I really love Huntress, actually the part that I prefer about her is exposed mid riff, you didn't show it, but, like the previous messages, I must agree that this particular piece show a lot more "maturity" (If that's the word) on your style.
I prefer your complete body pieces, this is marvelous
And to add insult to injury you paint a killer Joker
Big Cheers to you
Honestly, and heart-felt congratulations
Thanks for the time spent on the piece
Best wishes
Darth Godflesh

Wow, that's very nicely done. Great job SS, keep up the great work!

Many thanks to everyone. To be honest, when I finished this one, I was wondering who drew it, because it sure didn't look like one of mine. lol Thanks for all the kinds words on this piece.

Darth Godflesh said:
Wow!
I really love Huntress, actually the part that I prefer about her is exposed mid riffDarth Godflesh

I'm really glad you like this one DG. As for the midriff, next time. ;) lol

Thanks again!

Snail Shell

I will definitely say Snail Shell the art and the perspective is great.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back