• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hy guys

depree

I'm italian tickle lover and i want to meet new friends...i'm sorry for the bad english...I hope that it answer me,,,From Rome CIAO BELLI

I'm italian tickle lover and i want to meet new friends...i'm sorry for the bad english...I hope that it answer me,,,From Rome CIAO BELLI

Don't worry about your English.You are among friends here.Welcome.:D

Hello depree.

Your English is far far better then my Italian! Welcome to the forum!

Myriads

You live in Italy? You are lucky. I love Italy.

I've been to Lake Garda a couple of years ago, absolutely loved it :D I plan on exploring more of Italy some day :)

Hey, welcome and enjoy.

Hello and welcome!!!!

Went to Lake Garda for a wedding back in 1997....absolutely beautiful and had an awesome time.....except one of the groomsmen accidentally broke a toilet in the hotel..........

Anyway, hi!!! Have fun in the forum!!!

Depree you found the best tickling forum on the internet. Welcome and feel at home here

Ciao depree!

Your English doesn't seem too bad to me :D

Me and my girlfriend are planning to come to Italy in the summer. Always wanted to go. Beautiful food. Enjoy the forum and I am sure you will make many friends here.

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great people on this forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the TMF, depree, and congratulations on making your first posts and introducing yourself. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum depree!! It is nice to meet you. So you are from Rome, Italy hmmm sweet!! How awesome is that. I see that you are new to the TMF and just joined, well hope you enjoy your stay and hope you will stay with us for quite some time. This is a great place to laugh, joke, unwind, and relax, a wonderful tickle sanctuary hope it is all you hope and wish it to be...great place to make friends and share tickles and make great friendships. Don't worry about not knowing too much English too well, I promise we don't bite Depree. :upsidedow Enjoy your stay!! Hugs

:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling:;):xpulcy::wahooo::dancingmonster::dancingbanana::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::couch::couch::couch::couch::D:happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

i want

to say tanks too all people that answered at my post!!!i hope to make many friends for talking about my firdt and beaotiful passion...the tickling!!!my dream is meet many people that love the tickling,on particulary one girl taht love the tickle!!!unfortunately in Italy the girl that have this passion are very impossible too meet....Ihope too meet many friends!!!so tanks for the answers !!!from the country of pizza and spaghetti Ciao belli!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back