• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypah and Friend...again! :3

Hypah

TMF Regular
Sorry it took a few days *cough*week*cough* to post, been busy with work as of late :p

First off, I appologize for no recordings - I made one at my pedicure but I clicked a wrong button and it delete >_< soooooorryyyy but I do have a picture for you guys of my halloween-y toes :3

halloweentoes.jpg

:3 I think they look cute <3

ANYWAY
On to the story with my girl friend. And yes, I am still chicken shit cause I STILL haven't told her about you guys - shy of being outted even to her I suppose lol But I digress

We went to my room and played a bit of catch up before I revealed the restraints I had cleverly hidden under a blanket for her. We had agreed before hand that I could hide her tools this way she had to convince me to tell her where they were. She became very excited at how everything had been laid out and was quick to start tying me up.

She strapped me down tight. Very tight, I couldn't move at all tight. I felt completely exposed and vulnerable in my camisole and little "booty" shorts as she sat beside me once she made sure the restraints couldn't be pulled free. Like the time before, the first thing she did was go straight for my bikini line while quickly getting down to business in finding some goodies. I caved in at a whole minute :goodjob: lmfao and I told her where the the blind fold (AKA a robe rope thingy so it was soft :3) was. She came over and tied it across my eyes three times to make sure I couldn't even open my eyes under the fabric and went back to tickling my bikini line. Again, it took no time at all and I told her wear I hid two oral-b electric tooth brushes. But she didn't go look this time, she just kept going and said "What else?" so I blabbed the location of two hair brushes, a big paint brush - curious :3-, lotion, and tape. After pleading for five minutes about nothing more being hidden did she retrieve the items and got to work.

The first thing she wanted to play with were her new toys - the tooth brushes. She started at my feet with them, and no matter where she slid them I giggled. Only when she came near my toes did I laugh harder and more frequently, and she evilly ran them across the underside of them which caused me to pull and try to escape :p She then dragged them along my leg in a zig zag, visited under my knees which made me go a little crazy, along my inner thighs which had me a giggling, writhing mess. She then pressed them into my bikini line -since she was there and all- and I lost it, laughing and bucking as much as I could from how tightly I was bound. She slid them all across my stomach (or, rather, they stayed still as my belly was probably the only part of me i could wiggle) and she had too much fun seeing if she could balance a toothbrush in my belly button :p along my sides, under my bra line (my camisole had been pushed up that far by this point), all over my arm pits which had me desperately trying to unhook my restraints, and along my neck making me squeak and giggle and try to scream death threats from how much i didn't like it XD

Next, she tried to paint with the giant paint brush. Honestly didn't do that much for me, it was a simple giggle inducer and was more scratchy then anything else *shrugs* but it did leave my skin tingling so perhaps it worked as a sensatizer.

Giving up with her paint brush, she tried to tape my toes back - and she was very unsuccessful, thankfully for me XD but, then again, i kept wiggling my toes in protest and then she would tickle with her nails before trying again XD She managed to get my right foot pulled back with the tape...but decided it wasn't worth the headache to do to the left lol. She rubbed lotion all over both my feet and bust out the electric brushes again. That was a deadly combination under my toes lol. After a few minutes (i think lol i couldn't see anymore) of that, she suddenly switched to the hair brush and had me pleading for the first time :goodjob: lol I pulled the "Please! Stop! I'll do anything!" move and she found it high-larious XD She kept brushing my feet for a long time when she shifted and accidently hurt my knee :facepalm:

She let the left half of my body go so I could try to relax my knee and pull it in close to my body to relieve whatever pressure was there. She allowed me to relax and calm down and pull of the blindfold, just talking and randomly tickling which only half of me restrained. And when i curled up on my side, she kept dragging her nails along my back, sayin I "wasn't off the hook yet." After a minute of wriggling and giggling, I managed with my free hand to wrap her up around the waist and tickled her side while she was stuck against me. She wasn't havin any of that; she laughed and said "oh no you don't!" and re-pinned my arm down and tied me down tighter than before. She went down to my feet and I, being the good little lee I am, made it a tough time for her to get it back on my ankle XD

After i was locked in again, she lightly tickled my stomach and tried to find the spot on my ribs that actually tickles rather than hurts. Then, she suddenly went for my knees and I lost it. I was utterly hysterical and still to this day I don't know why it tickled so much cause they're not normally that ticklish. But she stayed at my knees for a long long time, squeezing above them, spider tickling on them and under them, literally rubbing my knee quickly so it was like i was being tickled from the inside. And while she would do this she's tickle my feet or my bikini line or my armpits just to make it that much more unbearable. Then, evil little her got out her tooth brushes again and pressed them into the little hollow under my knees and kept me in hysterics.

Then, she had to go to the bathroom. But she didn't want to stop tickling me while she went. So, she looked at the tooth brushes and got really bold. She actually slid the toothbrushs, while they were on and buzzing, inside my shorts along my bikini line and LEFT THEM THERE!! All I could do was giggle and squirm to desperately move them away but it didn't work that well XD She was laughing at me the whole time and when she came back just moved them along my bikini line while pressing them into me to make me laugh harder. She found a sweet spot and left them to tickle me as they pleased and she went down to my left foot (which, from our previous experiences, is more ticklish) and instantly pulled the hair brush across the ball of my foot. I was gone, I just laughed and laughed and laughed, the combination of all the tickling sensations driving me crazy, and I started pleading again XD She continued to brush my feet furiously for a while longer to reduce my pleas to unintelligable rubble before letting up and just using her nails so I could calm down a little while still laughing.

After three hours of tickling (well, tech four, but there was that hour break that i mentioned so it was really only three) she slowly began to release my feet while still tickling away. Once my feet were free, i started to squirm even more to try and get the tooth brushes away from my bikini line that kept me in giggles and she tickled under my arms a bit more so I would laugh harder again. She finally released one of my hands and I ripped the tooth brushes from their devilish space and threw them across the room XD. She unlatched my other hand and I curled up in the fetal position and giggled for a good five minutes more as my body continued to tingle senatively all over.

I tried to talk her into getting tied down and tickled, but she would not go for that lol so instead, we went to taco bell :D the end :3

Sounds like an amazing time! Thanks for the vivid details! Yeah, you definitely need to get her back sometime! ;)

Three hours is crazy hon, I dunno how ya do it lol. But gratz =^_^= love the stories. no way I'd be able to not try to settle the score with her. Polish is adorable too. Kudos

First...very cute little toes.
Second..great story girl, you're crazy though dont know how you survived 3 hours!

O.O three hours! jeez thats quite a long time! congratz for takin it so long XD, it was a great story and i would love to read many more of them soon :). Its been said (or at least thought) of by most ppl who have seen/read ur story and looked at ur pic that have very cute toes ;)

Great story, Hypah! I wish that the two of you could get your hands (and tools) on me! Sounds like it would be a great time!

^-^ thanks guys, really enjoy whenever my girl friend and I get together and this is our prefered form of stress relief...beating things with a pulp is a close second :D

That was gold!
Haha, and props to her for tucking in the tooth-brushes when she stepped into the bathroom. Little vixen!
And hells yeah, those were some cute toes and the polish was awesome! :D

Another awesome story of you and your tickling buddy. Really enjoyable because you tell them so well, very descriptive.

Oh, and your little toes look adroable! :) Why don't you just rest them in my lap for a while? We could play "this little piggy" :p

Great story. Makes me want to tie you down myself. It's a fun dream.
Keep the great stories coming, Cutie.

Really enjoyed your story, Hypah! Thanks!

Hypah, you really need to return the favor on your friend. Turnabout is fair play afterall.

Hypah, it's offical, your my hero! Great story! Look forward to hearing more! :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back