• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hyper_ticklish session vids

Thanks for the link finally got to see Hyper_ticklish getting tickled. She is one hyper ticklish lady that is for sure. Thanks for sharing. I love her laugh. In the first clip listed above it looked like she was crying.

Thanks for the link finally got to see Hyper_ticklish getting tickled. She is one hyper ticklish lady that is for sure. Thanks for sharing. I love her laugh. In the first clip listed above it looked like she was crying.

thanks, and your wish is our command lol, indeed she is amazing gal, erm wasnt really looking if she was crying, evil i know i knew what i wasdoing lol #unmerciful

Just watched them all lol awesome video guys! you done the UK proud *thumbs up* Woot woot LOL thanks for taking the time to put these video's up and thank you both for agreeing to give us all an insight into a rather ticklish event :p cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched them all lol awesome video guys! you done the UK proud *thumbs up* Woot woot LOL thanks for taking the time to put these video's up and thank you both for agreeing to give us all an insight into a rather ticklish event :p cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks fella

Wow what an amazing set of vids, she is just SO ticklish love her laughing such a turn on. Really sexy feet too, I could tickle those all day!

You're welcome, I look forward to hopefully seeing more vids from you :goodjob:

Every time i try to watch the videos it says i need a password?
Hey guys as promised here are the videos of my session with hyper_ticklish, firstly may i say she is amazing and i cant believe she allowed me to meet and have a session, not only did i have a blast torturing her as you will see, but have made a friend for life :), there are some rules about these videos, we do no want them to appear on any other website so rather that giving download links i have put them on a private youtube channel. their are three videos. What a great session we had. pictures will be up shortly and apparently a review from hyper herself about me. because i was good apparently well you can judge for yourself all i know is the facts, i made her scream her safe word 4 times in an hour lol and i have a very well equipped tool kit (attached pictures) anybody like to see if they can stand me using my tools on you. Please leave comments about her as a lee and me as a lee. have fun enjoy here we go its time to see just why she is called "hyper_ticklish"

Video 1 - p.o.v shot of what its like tickling her, keep an eye out for the little taunts (duration 2mins)
http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=lC0lJOZMTLA (remove space after.com)

Video 2 - Feet - this is the first time i got her feet and focussed my attack, also the first time she has ever felt a flosser on her little bare feet pretty intense reaction and brutal unmerciful ler (as she said before "viewers discretion advised") the spot that makes her flip is between the third and fouth toe wow. at the end she breaks and says her safe word, well screams it who can guess what it is lol (duration 3 mins)

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=wM_0IYEMnZo (remove space after.com)

Video 3 - Upperbody (before the flosser, used to be her worst spot, becuase of that she now says feet are worse)

This video is 10 mins long, ill be honest i was so caught up in the session forgot the camera was still on and sorry becuase some of it you cant see the tickling but you can tell when im tickling her feet. but this video shows her reactions to all the tickling defo (hyper_ticklish), watch what the oil does to her armpits wow

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=hrykvOdb8JU (remove space after.com)

there we go guys please comment on the youtube page and forum, be kind what did you think is she ticklish, am i a good ler??. enjoy

finally i want to say thank you so much to hyper_ticklish (real name) shes amazing and i had such a blast, cant wait for our next session watch this space in the near future

Thanks

APF

so anyone who want me to tickle them now?

The videos were watchable when they were first posted. The fact they are no longer accessible probably means either APF or Hyper no longer wishes them to be viewed by anyone.

its coming up that the videos are private man!? maybe its my computer being stupid? :/

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back