• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis Tickling...

angel1305

Hey guys, Just wondering...have any of you tried hypnosis tickling? or have you tried other kinds of hypnosis. I just find it super duper interesting and would love to hear what you think of the whole thing hehe.

Angel xxx:p

Part of my job is hypnosis, and I have mixed it with tickling with friends before. It's very fun, but you have to be careful not to overstep boundaries.

Oh cool! wow a job doing hypnosis..what a career! does it really work? do people laugh and giggle and stuff? have you ever done a professional session with someone before?...that was a lot of questions..but I'm soooo interested in it! hehe

Try youtubing hypnosis tickling. Heaps of cool stuff comes up thats always fun to try!

Try youtubing hypnosis tickling. Heaps of cool stuff comes up thats always fun to try!

...does that stuff actually work? Like, is it a fun fantasy I could watch in the corner where people are around, or would I need to be in a secluded place because this'd make me laugh or squirm?

...does that stuff actually work? Like, is it a fun fantasy I could watch in the corner where people are around, or would I need to be in a secluded place because this'd make me laugh or squirm?

It all depends on how susceptible to hypnosis and suggestion you are. It never really works how its meant to on me, but at the very least its fun and relaxing. Personally, I partake in it whilst alone so I can concentrate on the instructions fully. I think you get the best results that way. But again, it all depends on how susceptible to suggestion you are. I've heard of many people that claim to feel the sensations happening to them and that laugh or squirm because of it. Its completley natural :)

It all depends on how susceptible to hypnosis and suggestion you are. It never really works how its meant to on me, but at the very least its fun and relaxing. Personally, I partake in it whilst alone so I can concentrate on the instructions fully. I think you get the best results that way. But again, it all depends on how susceptible to suggestion you are. I've heard of many people that claim to feel the sensations happening to them and that laugh or squirm because of it. Its completley natural :)

How does it work than? If it does not work how it was meant to? Like you do not feel the sensations? This could be because your not being fully induced into a deep hypnosis and your only being slightly traced? Has this gotten better over time?

Sounds awesome since I haven't had someone tickle me in a while and I have a hard time finding someone in my area

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back