• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am a Female 'lee in LA...

pinkfeet25

i'm a brand new person here. judging from these threads, i feel kind of rare, as a female, lee, age 26, living in LA. have never gone to a gathering but very interested in meeting other lees and lers in the area. look at me, already using the lingo ;-)
i was born with this fetish...love being tickled everywhere, but it feels most orgasmic on my feet. i love to watch it happen to ticklish people in videos. but have yet to see it in real life...

If you can travel to Las Vegas any day from the 23rd to the 28th I can tickle torture those soles of yours and make your dreams become reality =) Message me if you're interested and hope you have a great day too!

hello there, 23 m ler here in los angeles hit me up if you are interested

Hello there and welcome 30/m ler here in Orange County. Would love to chat if you want to send a PM.

Welcome to the forum! I live in Ventura Co myself i'm a ler, anytime u want to talk just PM me or any of the other members, you can meet a lot of nice people here!

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. I think there are probably other female 'lees out there, but they are hesitant about getting in touch with and embracing their fetish online. Hell, I knew I was. But here I am, trying to solve some of life's mysteries. Life is short and we should spend it being happy. I think a big part of that happiness is being in touch with and exploring our sexuality. Funny how I have known about this site for the past 13 years...but only now am I truly comfortable enough with myself to explore the possibility of meeting others who share similar desires.

HI PINKFEET25.

:welcome: You have picked the right forum to learn all about :tickling:.

Welcome aboard. I am in LA too. Love to explore how ticklish your feet really are.

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. I think there are probably other female 'lees out there, but they are hesitant about getting in touch with and embracing their fetish online. Hell, I knew I was. But here I am, trying to solve some of life's mysteries. Life is short and we should spend it being happy. I think a big part of that happiness is being in touch with and exploring our sexuality. Funny how I have known about this site for the past 13 years...but only now am I truly comfortable enough with myself to explore the possibility of meeting others who share similar desires.

yeah i can understand you can feel a bit embraced about your fetishes and what not, but you are who u are. Even i feel embraced about it still, i just don't know how people will react to it outside this community. Like if i meet a girl that i like and maybe want to have a relationship with, will she accept my fetish?

I'm out in the open about my fetish for feet, but I can't see myself being as open about tickling beyond this community either.

Hiya Pinkfeet25 from the Riverside CA (Inland Empire) Area. Welcome to the TMF!

I'm not that much on here as much as I used to be, but would you like to PM sometime? :-D

Hello, welcome i am new as well and shy about it but i am looking to explore beyondm y comfort zone and meet fellow ticklers and ticklee's if u are ever in the laughlin nevada area let me know maybe we can meet up!!!!

Hi, I travel to San Diego, Dana Point, and Laguna Beach a lot. If ever interested in being restrained and having your feet stroked maddeningly for hours at a time until you are almost "nuts" about it. Let me know. I plan to go to San Diego/Dana Point around easter weekend (or sooner). Oh, and I am willing to let you return the favor so you can get even if you want :)

Hi Pinkfeet, I'm in the valley and a lee and ler as well. Let me know if you'd ever like to chat and welcome!

i'm a brand new person here. judging from these threads, i feel kind of rare, as a female, lee, age 26, living in LA. have never gone to a gathering but very interested in meeting other lees and lers in the area. look at me, already using the lingo ;-)
i was born with this fetish...love being tickled everywhere, but it feels most orgasmic on my feet. i love to watch it happen to ticklish people in videos. but have yet to see it in real life...

Hi pinkfeet!

I am a 32 yo male, ler, also living in LA! (Marina Del Rey.) I also LOVE tickling! I also love tickling in videos, and want to turn it into a reality!!!

What's your favorite place to be ticklet?

--ler

Hi miss pinkfeet, I'm a switch, and could tie and tickle your feet till you beg, and still not stop! Let me know.

Hi, I'm in soc al as well anf a very talented
tickler. Like to chat about having a session? Let
Me know, my profile is on here

Hello there? Pinkfeet. Tickler here in LA. Hit me up for some tickle talk anytime.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back