• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am blessed

rob112664

Been a reflexologist for a while and a woman from church wanted to set up an appointment at her house. So I get there, its early afternoon, and everybody's at work or school. "Hey Rob, how you doing?" Exchange of the usual pleasantries, etc. "So this is your first reflexology session ,huh?" "Yea, your wife really seems to enjoy it, so I figured I give it a try. Can I kick back in the recliner?" "You bet." She's in her mid forties, pretty lady, with gorgeous feet. She slips off her sandals and settles in to the recliner. "Ok Kim, just lay it back, far as you like, and completely relax." I'd be lying if I said I got into this gig, solely for the therapuetic side of it. I've got a tickle fetish and I can't enjoy it with my wife....HATES it. I rub the lotion in and she immediately begins moaning under her breath, trying not to let me hear her. After a few basic moves, I sneak in a stroke of one finger up the sole of her foot. Not firm enough to get a drastic response if she is ticklish, but with just enough effort, that if it does tickle, I might see a slight smile or hear a soft giggle. BINGO! For an instant she squinted her eyes and I got that smile that told me all I need to know. "Ooh,.... sorry, my feet are ticklish, but I think it'll be alright. I go in with the session for another 10 minutes, when I sneak in another quick tickle. "Ooooohhh! Rob! You're terrible!" she says with a smile. "So are your feet really THAT ticklish?" "Oh yea! Its bad. But the firm, deep pressure you use is fine. "Well I simply must experiment." I reply playfully. "Oh no, no, no, I could never take it. I'd have to be tied in for anyone to do that to me!" as she turns to look me in the eye with a slight smile. "How long could you last, you think?" "Minutes, maybe. My feet are the WORST! Just a sec, be right back." Figured she went to the restroom, but was wonderfully suprised.....and shocked, to see her coming back down the hall with some long scarves! "If you're gonna do this, you'll HAVE to use these, otherwise, I'll go right through the roof!" In no time I had her hands tied down to her sides, and each ankle tied to opposite corners of the foot rest on the recliner. My heart is racing, never dreamed those pretty feet I see from time to time at church, are here, now, at my fingertips. "I can't BELIEVE I'm letting you tickle my feet! I've gotta be loosing it!!" Then slowly, I begin dragging my nails up and down her soles, heel to balls of her feet. "OOOOHHMYGOOOAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROOOBSTOPSTOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My heart's pounding out of my chest watching her reaction, and I really haven't even started! "Oh Kim, your feet are just as ticklish as they are pretty! I just love them! "THANKYOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I focus on one foot. Gently, I pull her toes back, and quickly rack my nails back and forth across the ball of her foot. "ROBROBROBSTOPSTOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTTHATAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Just watching her twist and tug, and scream out in hysterical laughter!................I'm getting a high from it! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEEEAAAASSEPLEEEAAAAASSESTOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I continue to alternate between both feet. With her toes still back and that soft, delicate skin still nice and taunt, I spider my nails frantically up and down your instep. "NOROBSTOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOMOOREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASEPLEASESTOPSTOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Now, for my favorite part. Those precious toes! Stopping for a minute, I give her a chance to beg for it to stop........or for it not to. "Oh my......oh my gosh.....WHY am....why am I letting.....you do this?!!! ......Must be.......crazy!!" "It is crazy, huh, Kim? Beg for it to stop or.......never end. You don't know, do you?" Then I begin flicking one nail quickly, over the underside of just one toe. "NO ROB, THATS THE WORST!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTMYTOESPLEEEAAAASSSEMYTOOOOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RETICKLINGMETODEEAAATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The recliner's bouncing and creaking as you writhe, lunge, and squirm. The tickling sensations race through your body and crash violently into your brain. The reaction triggered from tickling your cute little toes, is a deafening, thunderous laughter. But then, I start flicking my nails over the undersides of all your toes! "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHPLEASENOTMYTOESMYTOOOOOOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'REGONNATICKLEMETODEATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASELEAVEMYTOESALOOOONEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You hate it like nothing else.........but with just as much passion, oddly, you hope I'll tickle you forever. Suddenly, I stop the relentless assault on those adorable toes, but I continue to gently keep them held back. I just sit and look at them for a minute. So cute, so adorable, so helpless. Then I release them. "You're driving......driving me insane!......WHY did I......do this!?....... Can't believe I'm........telling you this.........oh my gosh......is there such.....a thing as "sweet" torture?.........Part of me actually ......never wanted you to stop tickling me!!........."Well, all you have to do is ask." And I gave her another quick tickle under her toes. "NO, DON'T! I TNINK! Oh my gosh!! Then I start to untie her as she just lays there, stunned at how she feels about what she just experienced. To top it off, I give her a very slow relaxing foot massage. "So what do you think Kim?" Set up another "reflexology" session?" hahaha. "I think we went a bit far today, but it could've been worse, for sure......I don't really see any harm though. Same time next week, Rob?"

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back