• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am leaving tmf because my dad and brother found emails

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, I am letting everyone know that I will be leaving here because my dad and brother found emails from some of you guys to do with tickle talk and etc so yeah I have to leave this forum and I ask those that have my email address in their contact list to please delete my email address as my family dont want me to chat to people online anymore so I wont be coming on here anymore, which sucks but I dont want to lose trust in my family over my tickle fetish. It was great fun being on here and great meeting other people with a tickle fetish but I have to leave this forum for good, so I will say goodbye.

Also someone on here or maybe it was someone from another tickling website but my dad and brother also found a email from someone who is either on here or another website on my home email address so I ask that person and other people who I have given my email address to, to please not email that address or any address I have given in here, thanks. Well goodbye everyone.

I posted this in here as I dont know what sections those that have my email address have a look in.

From Debbie

Sorry you have to leave us but i can see why you must.When you get out on your own and have a secure computer we will still be around.All the best to you.

Thats a real shame.

Perhaps you can come back in a few years.

Take care of yourself and hope you can still enjoy the tickling aspect of life without having to visit sites to do it :cuddle:

Sorry you have to leave us but i can see why you must.When you get out on your own and have a secure computer we will still be around.All the best to you.

Its really sad to see you leave ticklishasgrl. we will al miss you here on tmf. but just like bugman said, if and when you get your own place and a secure computer, come back cause we will still be here. I wish the best in everything you do. Take care of yourself

So sad - you seem like a lovely young lady - please remember you'll always be welcome here - and you can visit without receiving emails, too.

Hi. Two questions.

How old are you that you let your father and brother tell you what to do? Unless you are under 18 or you were stalked I don't understand.

Why after she tells everyone she won't be back because she is afraid to lose her family's trust you tell her that if she ever sneaks away to come back?

Imagine explaining that one on national television - I'm not here for sex, sir, but only to tickle the piss out of her - hehe! I do think that this girl was old enough, seemingly twenty or twenty-one, but families in the same house can still be a huge influence - I can see what she's up against - still, she can always come to the site and read everything without revealing herself.

Too young? Possibly. When an adolescent turns 18, he/she is considered of legal age, but I think parents and elder siblings often consider them still children, particularly in terms of protecting them from the dangers of internet predators. She was likely of legal age, but still living at home and still subject to the rule of her parents.

Hi. Two questions.

How old are you that you let your father and brother tell you what to do? Unless you are under 18 or you were stalked I don't understand.

Why after she tells everyone she won't be back because she is afraid to lose her family's trust you tell her that if she ever sneaks away to come back?

Shes living with her parents and she must follow the rules of the house regardless of age in my opinion.No one is suggesting she *sneak* away and come back.When she becomes self supporting she can do as she pleases.I think the trust thing may come down to this.She has been told as long as she remains at home places such as the forum are off limits to her.She would violate that trust if she tried to visit the forum when no one is around.Thats how i took it anyway.

Hi everyone, I am letting everyone know that I will be leaving here because my dad and brother found emails from some of you guys to do with tickle talk and etc so yeah I have to leave this forum and I ask those that have my email address in their contact list to please delete my email address as my family dont want me to chat to people online anymore so I wont be coming on here anymore, which sucks but I dont want to lose trust in my family over my tickle fetish. It was great fun being on here and great meeting other people with a tickle fetish but I have to leave this forum for good, so I will say goodbye.

Also someone on here or maybe it was someone from another tickling website but my dad and brother also found a email from someone who is either on here or another website on my home email address so I ask that person and other people who I have given my email address to, to please not email that address or any address I have given in here, thanks. Well goodbye everyone.

I posted this in here as I dont know what sections those that have my email address have a look in.

From Debbie

Honestly I don't understand how your father and brother got into your email in the first place unless they know your password. Even my parents and brothers don't know the password to get into my email. It's my private personal email, they don't need to know who I email or why.

I would understand it a little better if they had discovered this site by looking at the history. And that had been your reason for leaving.

I don't know I'm a little suspicious by this, but whatever. Sorry to see you go.

I smell a rat too Nem. :disgust: Sounds like the wolves were starting to circle and someone was getting nervous, for whatever reason. Even IF that was the only computer in the home, it's certainly not the ONLY computer in town. It doesn't add up.
XOXO

I don't know I'm a little suspicious by this, but whatever. Sorry to see you go.

Im back to explain properly about why I am leaving TMF

Hi everyone, I thought I would explain a bit more on why I am leaving because it seems people on here dont understand why I would after being found by my dad and brother who I am very close to found emails from guys on here and my dad would would react how any other parent would react when seeing the emails that I received and sent to people from this forum. Anyway on Thursday afternoon I was in the lounge watching tv and my younger brother walks in and after awhile he says "so where are you ticklish" and so on and I am trying to keep a straight face and then I ask him why he is saying that and start to get a feeling that he either found this website or somehow got into my email address, I must of not logged out properly if my dad and brother were able to get into my email address, we also have a family email address now with Yahoo so when they were going into the yahoo email account mine must of pop up, yes that was silly of me not to logged out properly, I'm pretty sure that must be the reason as I have no other clue as to how they got into my email address. Also someone either on here or another tickling website sent an email to my family email account but this was the old email account before the yahoo email account we have now, back to the conversation me and my brother were having, after asking if I was ticklish he then starts asking me who this guy who had emailed me on my familys email address was and I cant remember giving this guy my family email account but he has it anyway I said I didnt know him which was true as I hadnt read the email yet but I gave up trying to act all innocent, I just suck at lying so I said that I do email guys and that we do tickle talk and etc but I didnt tell him this website or other tickling websites, anyway I went up to the computer room and went on the computer to delete the email on my familys email address and my personal email address so my mum who doesnt know about the emails because me, my dad and brother dont want her to freak out, she would definitly loose trust in me as she said a few weeks ago how sesable I am, well I would be proving her wrong if she did find emails from guys. My dad he hasnt talked to me yet about the emails and my brother actually stopped him from reading more of my emails and my dad been talking happily to me about other stuff, I havent notice him looking at me in a funny way like he did on wednesday night, that was the night I think they were reading my emails but from thursday onwards he has never brought up the emails thing, maybe he is just putting on a act around my mum and other brother but I dont know maybe he isnt that angry at me because he knows that when I do something wrong that I will learn from my mistake which was giving out my email address.

I dont have enough money to buy a computer for myself so that is why I am using the family computer and I must of not logged off my personal email address properly if my dad and brother were able to get into it as they didnt know my email address or password, I must of had a few unread email messages and they decided to read them and let me know about them, well what a surprise they got as most the messages would have been to do with tickle talk from guys. I think it was wrong of them to decide to read my messages instead of logging out of my email address and logging into the family email address but oh well I screwed up and now I have to learn from that mistake.

I'm sorry if I havent still explain properly or if the above is still hard to understand why I am leaving but what I said above is true and I just dont like being unsensable and wanting my parents to think I am so gulliable, I have always had trust in my parents and I would feel really bad if I had lost trust in my family, I am very close to my family, I dont want to get those looks family give you when you have done something that could be wrong like giving out my email address and etc. I just hate being in trouble, I'm that much of a goody-good. I know am a adult and can do what I want but I just dont like to get my family angry or upset, I always like to make people happy and I dont like having fights with people, as soon as I have a fight with someone I am the first to forgive. Anyway I might just take a break from this website for awhile but I think I will deffinitly come back sometime in the future as I think this is a great website for us ticklers/ticklees to share our tickling fetish and etc.

Well bye for now, I might come on here again soon when I have left home and have my own computer that is. :)

From Debbie

I don't get it. But bye.

It's a QUIT-THREATH, what's to get? Someone is leaving because someone found an email and ohmigod it was like so totally gross and we're all bastards and then the piper came down the hall playing The McDonald's Lament and we were all like "that dude is totally wearing a SKIRT ohmigod ohmigod" and then Jenny died.

It's a QUIT-THREATH, what's to get? Someone is leaving because someone found an email and ohmigod it was like so totally gross and we're all bastards and then the piper came down the hall playing The McDonald's Lament and we were all like "that dude is totally wearing a SKIRT ohmigod ohmigod" and then Jenny died.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What, I wasnt calling anyone a bastard, you obviously misread my messages on here as I was just saying that I am leaving because my family who I am really close to, especially my dad found emails that had tickle talk, now how would you expect a father to react to his daughters emails but I am not calling guys bastards for leaving tickle talk messages in my email address which i gave to them, it is my own fault and if my dad did talk to me about the emails I would say that I was the one who wanted to exchance emails which is true but that I can understand how my dad would be thinking when he saw tickle talk emails, it doesnt matter if it was tickle or sex talk either one of those conversations just would freak out my family, my mum doesnt know about the emails as I said above message because she would really be disapointed in me.

My family just dont approve of exchanging emails to people we dont know and talking about tickle or sex talk is just inappropriate to them but I did that and forgot to logged out properly so know my dad and brother are going to be checking my emails for tickle or sex talk, you may think that is ruining my privacy but it is my own fault for how this has ended.

Hopefully people can now understand why I would leave, I could come back on this forum anytime but It would have to be when I leave home and dont use a computer that is shared.

So... she quit to go to McDonald's and then Jenny who was wearing a skirt died? I get it now.

Sorry to see you go to Mickey D's, please join us again soon.:wavingguy

What you're doing right now is what you said you weren't going to do anymore

So what is going to happen next time they use the computer and all they see in your inbox is.

Subject: Reply to thread 'I am leaving tmf because my dad and brother found emails'

Subject: Reply to thread 'I am leaving tmf because my dad and brother found emails'

Subject: Reply to thread 'I am leaving tmf because my dad and brother found emails' ?

Or they go into the browser history and see this forum? Or the click on it and see Dungeon Maidens pictures?

I am sorry to see you go but I do understand in a way that you do what you have to do. I am an only child so I certainly do understand being very close to my parents as you are to yours. Good luck in life to you.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back