• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am OFFICIALLY a free man!

Congrats! Welcome to the club! There is STILL a club isnt there? lol!

Sorry things did not work out for ya flat.Sometimes it's better to just end things.Semper Fi.

Flatfoot said:
Oh, don't be sorry at all. I wanted it. Young people's brains are wired for making hasty decisions without a lot of rational thought involved. When I got married at 19, I didn't realize that there was no possible way that I could have known what I wanted out of life. By throwing another person into the mix, it was even harder to figure out, because I was too busy worrying about what she wanted. Fortunately for me, I managed to escape while I'm still relatively young at 25, so I've still got time to figure it all out before it's too late.
Man,you are VERY young at 25,trust me lol.I'm sure everything will work out for ya.Keep the faith.Huurra.

Best of luck to you, Flat, my friend. I hope that the second time around, you find a great woman who treats you right.
25 IS young, by the way. I'm 36, and I've never even been married. You have the rest of your life to find the right woman. For now, I am happy for you that you have the freedom you want.

Mitch

*hums the "Wedding March" in reverse while typing*

I too got married at 19. To a good friend. Ruined the friendship.
Everyone thought it was a good match (my friends, my parents, his brothers, his parents - my mother kept saying how much she would love to have him as a son-in-law and how I should marry him). I was the only one who didn't think it was a good idea, but figured that maybe they were seeing something I wasn't. So... I took the rope, hung the noose around my neck and jumped.
3 years later... my mother looks at me and says, "Why in the hell did you ever marry him?" She got an open mouthed blank stare in response.
It took me 3 more years to actually get out of the marriage.
Yes... I agree wholeheartedly... 19 is way too young to be marrying. We all go through our young-dumb-and-stupid phase but some of us do it a little better than most. There is no way at 19 that I could have forseen the magnitude of the mistake I was making.

I congratulate you on your new found freedom. I know the feeling well. May the path your life has taken do nothing but sprout roses from here on.

Congratulations, bro!

It's gonna feel like you've dropped an anvil, I promise ya that! I've felt your pain especially, since your situation paralleled my own so well. You're going to feel as if you can fly now that it's behind you. Good luck! There's plenty of ticklish fish in the sea... here's hoping you find a ticklish lil' mermaid or twelve to play with!

YAAAHOOOOOO!!!

YAY LACKABUTT!!! OMG I am SOOOOOOO happy for you! So happy you're finally free, so happy you finally got this done and over with, so happy you can finally BREATHE and enjoy life again, and so happy you can now start fresh!! YEEHAW! :woot:

Mimi :D

Wow you described exactly the same thing I went through. I actually had a paper I could read off of to remember. I was the only one without a lawyer at the time. I wasn't happy when I walked out of that courtroom but I felt alot lighter...like a huge weight had been lifted off of me. Way to go on realizing what needed to be done and doing it. Its scary being alone but its worse being unhappy. My best wishes to you. Take it easy and take it slow.

as a recently "freed" man myself let me say congratulations and enjoy your freedom, nothing is more important in life. peace..........BLUE_THUNDER

Congratulations good friend. I know it's been tough on you!

But we're survivors... and obviously you're doing great now!!!

See you around babe.

Flatfoot said:
Yeah, it felt a little strange, today. On the drive home, I came close to crying. It wasn't because I was sad or happy, but... relief? Maybe? I dunno. :confused: It felt weird, though.
Nothing weird about it... I think it's perfectly natural, after something like this. Happened to me... I was grocery shopping, and that damned overhead music playing was "Angel of the Morning" and out of the blue, I got all choked up and stopped in my tracks and had a little mini-breakdown. Think about it... whether you got along or not, it was a huge emotional investment between the two of you. And now there's what seems to be a gap there, so it seems rational to me that your emotions are going to be a little wunky until the ink dries. You're good, bro. Watch and see.

Ok, nobody smack me but...

Mz Chaos said:
*hums the "Wedding March" in reverse while typing*

I too got married at 19. To a good friend. Ruined the friendship...I agree wholeheartedly... 19 is way too young to be marrying

Um...I got engaged at 19 and married at barely 20, to my bestest friend...we're comin' up on our 13th anniversary and things are as awesome now as they were then. Plus two babies. Our house is a very very very fine house, with two cats in the yard... :cat: :cat:

Apparently it's a rare thing, but sometimes you can finish growing up together and it works beautifully... :redheart:

Good luck Flatfoot, I bet next time is for keeps :wavingguy

Bella

Mph. I always hate it when people break up, maybe because my folks divorce was so ugly. And, I don't like change. :D But this is about you isn't it? I hope you're back on the scene in no time, maybe with one of "us" this time, eh?

XOXO

I'm happy to hear you're finally rid of this individual. From what we'd discussed in the past, she'd have made ANYBODY unhappy.

Good luck, Flatski. I'm in your corner.

Flatfoot said:
Yeah, it felt a little strange, today. On the drive home, I came close to crying. It wasn't because I was sad or happy, but... relief? Maybe? I dunno. :confused: It felt weird, though.

You went through hell with that woman. Remember what I said about her? :) You are more than likely relieved more than anything. It was probably the only time in your life when you weren't monotone. :D

Glad this is over and done with, hon. As you told me, one less ton o' bricks!

Kudos, Bro. Now spend a few years getting reaquainted with the guy in the mirror. He got lost in the shuffle somehow.

Semper Fi.

Rxx

Congratulations flatfoot :wavingguy :bouncybou :D Now you can spend time pursuing your true happiness ,I wish you all the best :couch:

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back