• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Can't And Won't

Rachissahope

TMF Regular
Speaking as someone who used to relish in online bullshit and drama and really let it consume me, what I'm about to say is a very major statement for me.

I can't do it anymore. I can't, and won't, get involved in any online crap that doesn't matter and doesn't serve me. I'm too old for it. Yes, I'm only 20, and yet, too old. I'm in a different place in my life where I can rank my priorities appropriately and online drama with people I've never met, and probably never will, doesn't even make it onto the bottom rung of what matters. Between school, work, private play, dealing with my own local BDSM community, and even running my own munch, I can't be bothered with the bullshit.

I haven't the patience nor the desire to sit and argue with children and I'm so sorry to all of the adults at the time who were roped into arguing with me back when I was a little terror. I get it now. It's the equivalent to when your mother would say, "I hope you have a child who is just like you so you get a taste of your own medicine." Well... that's happened... But I'm choosing to give this one up for adoption ;)

Last edited:
She does declare!!! lol. Couldn't agree with you more, Rach......if one's ego or search for friendship and repartee is dependent on the TMF (or anyplace online), you're in a dodgy state. And to be emotionally engaged where it affects your mood and "real" life? Not worth anything more than an eye roll and a shrug. I/we get enough agita from the people, situations and circumstances already in "real" life, don't need to get it online.

Still....easy to declare! Sometimes you just turn around and find yourself in some online quagmire! So, good luck, sis!

( ...I always thought of this as the Tickling MEDIA Forum....not the Tickling Social Media Forum....that has always sustained me in times of drama!)

ya i hear ya...i stay away from it my self its not worth getting into

Is not this thread kind of a dramatic way of saying you are not dramatic though? Do you, little lady, no fanfare required. :)

Last edited:
^ So much what the above lady said ( Chicago )
I interpret this as drama from a person trying to claim she is NOT a dramaqueen any longer. Kind of funny really

I guess it's like the difference between just leaving, or shouting "GOODBYE!", and slamming the door as you're leaving.

or maybe it's like a teenager calling someone to tell them they're giving them the silent treatment.

wait....do people still call each other?

Is not this thread kind of a dramatic way of saying you are not dramatic though? Do you, little lady, no fanfare required. :)

I guess it's like the difference between just leaving, or shouting "GOODBYE!", and slamming the door as you're leaving.

or maybe it's like a teenager calling someone to tell them they're giving them the silent treatment.

wait....do people still call each other?

A terminally incompetent woman-child and a yappy Stockholm syndrome "retired ex-cop" are pretty much the LAST two people that needs to be chiming in on a thread that pretty much sums up this forum in a nutshell.

Wait... you're not leaving the forum, are you Rachissa? Your post only means you're not going to engage in online drama I hope.
Well, if I want to argue with you, I've still got text messages, Snapchat, email... but I don't see that happening. I've got nothin but love! :bubbleheart::pounce::wub:

Oh Rach, whatever, you were declaring something for yourself, sharing it with others, it wasn't particularly "dramatic". We all could use hearing those words, put things in perspective, me included!

(....and congratulations for already staying above the fray! See? You're above it....not of it! ;)

Sadly this forum has a bit of fake internet tough guys and childish people that I doubt ever get laid. Focus on the exceptions and I think you will have a better experience.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back