• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I can't believe she's this ticklish at last

tickling4u

TMF Regular
So I guess it is true, if you wait, they will come. I’m of course referring to my very ticklish girlfriend who enjoys being tickled and tickling back!!! Yes, I’ve even gotten here to join the TMF but she has asked me not to reveal her ID yet. But soon enough, I promise.

When I first met her, she said that she’s not ticklish at all. She used to be, but it’s worn off over the years. She said that anyone could just wiggle there fingers at her and she’d go to the floor giggling. I of course took this as a challenge and began to see if I could tickle here again. The first time I tried was when I went to her place after being in EMS classes. I tried her feet, nothing. She just sat there and said “nope sorry, won’t work”. I tried ribs, knees and every place else I could think of but nothing. Finally after about 3 weeks of poking and prodding, I started getting her to giggle. She than said that “if I get her the right way, she’ll giggle”. Needless to say, the smile grew as did the excitement of her possibly being ticklish. She would tell me tales of how she would get tickled by friends and how she would torture her sister whenever she felt like it because she is “the most ticklish person around”. Folks, I’ve tickled her sister a couple of times on her ribs and bare feet and yes, that statement is true. But anyhow, after about a month of poking and finding out that she likes to tickle, the greatest thing happened.

I was at her new place when I decided to give it the ole college try. I started tickling her ribs, and she squirmed, I than got her to sit on the couch and put her feet on my lap. After removing her socks, I started stroking those soft bare soles and she flinched!!!! I couldn’t believe it! She actually flinched. So I did it more but than I remember “the pen”. So once I started running that up and down her feet, she started laughing!!! I couldn’t believe it, she was ticklish. Since than, I’ve tickled her constantly daily. She loves it and has even found ways to make me laugh. She went out for Christmas and bought feathers from the local crafts store and told me to “have fun with her feet” I can now tie her up, and tickle her crazy and she loves it. Whenever we go places in the car, she’ll take her shoes and socks off and lets me tickle. Of course she gets me back all the time but hey, isn’t that what it’s all about. She has even said that during the summer, she loves strap on shoes and flip flops! I can see some great fun this summer.

She now gets regular pedicures and will call me when it’s being done because now, it tickles her feet to get them done! She is a total tickle nut like me and is excited to be here at the TMF. We have pictures of me tickling her feet that both of us are going to post soon. I can’t believe that I’ve found someone that like to tickle this much and believe me, it’s great having someone to laugh with. For now I’d better go because she’s coming home soon and I’ve got a great idea for a good foot tickling that I saw today. Life as they say is good.

More to come as it happens. Chao.

I would be the now very ticklish girlfriend. :bouncybou I am not quite sure how he managed to do this considering noone has been successful at tickling me in about 15 years. I know a long time. I do get my fair share of tickles in. Retaliation is a must in my book. Plus I love to hear him laugh. Anyway wonderful to meet all of you. Have a tickling good time.

Awesome experience, and nice to meet you, aostickle, the very ticklish girlfriend! LOL! Sounds like he is a lucky man. I look forward to the pictures you guys are going to post, and enjoy the forum, aos, it's a great place.

Mitch

Thank you for the welcome Mitchell. I honestly believe we are both very lucky indeed on quite a few levels. But best and most important of all is understanding each other and having a fun laughter filled time. Life is too short to not laugh and have fun. :bump:

Thank you for the greetings. Yes, I am a lucky SOB. I hope that you'll be happy here too sweetie. We look forward to more stories and talking with all of you

I too have a gf that loves to be tickled I am happy for you my friend :happyfloa

Congrats to both of you, you're both lucky to find love, and especially when you both enjoy tickling. Also welcome to the forum aosticklegrl.

aosticklegrl said:
I would be the now very ticklish girlfriend. :bouncybou I am not quite sure how he managed to do this considering noone has been successful at tickling me in about 15 years. I know a long time. I do get my fair share of tickles in. Retaliation is a must in my book. Plus I love to hear him laugh. Anyway wonderful to meet all of you. Have a tickling good time.

well welcome... I guess this is one of those times when persistance paid off huh? Kept poking you until it worked lol.. Welcome to the TMF. Hope you enjoy it and welcome back to the tickle world.... woot...

Welcome to both of you. As was said earlier in this thread, you're very lucky to have found each other. Congratulations!

I look forward to reading more of your experiences. I'd like to recommend silky pantyhose and electric toothbrushes. (Either or both at the same time.) The pantyhose make upper thighs and buns as well as feet and toes remarkably ticklish. If you don't laugh when an electric toothbrush is applied to the underside of your toes, you're dead.

:feets:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back