• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I confronted the law and.. I won!

EcEu

TMF Master
Can't say fought because you hardly ever win when you fight the law.

If anyone remembers, on september i got my very first ticket for going over the speed limit.

On november i went to court to plead not guilty.

Just this morning I had my court trial and immediately it got dismissed because the officer did not show up.

The ticket was going to cost a total of $315 plus $30 if i was given the option to go to traffic school, but it all got dismissed.

This is fantastic because it's not going to go on my record, and now i definitely know i have enough money for a plane ticket for NEST.

Thanks to Katie, Gin, Jo, Cassi, Jay, Josh, and whomever else i spoke to about it for giving me confidence and helping calm me down about what was going to happen

Congrats Jules!!!!

It'll be a pleasure to see ya in May.

Rob

$315?

How fast were you going?

Out of curiosity... what was the basis of your contesting the ticket, assuming the officer did show up?

I dont support getting out of speeding tickets. police should be out there in force hammering people with speeding tickets. :rules:

Ahhh...good old technicalities. I got out of my one and only DUI (something I am NOT proud of) when both arresting officers didn't sign off on the "crossing the yellow line" ticket. No CYL charge, no probable cause, no DUI.

It's good that you got out of it and that it din't break you financially. I do hope, however, that you learned something from it as I did. You don't get those lucky breaks all the time. You're a good guy and a valuable asset to the community and the creative folks here...I'd hate to see anything happen to you over something like speeding. It's definitely not worth it.

I am also glad and relieved to hear that you got a lucky break and it did not break you financially; but it is true-hope you did learn something from this and that you did not speed real fast on purpose, if it was just 5 miles over the limit not too bad, but if it was 10 or more over the limit-that was really dangerous and risky. You are very fortunate you got out having to pay that speeding ticket.
However do hope this experience has made you think twice before big time speeding-not trying to sound harsh because I am not....just not a good practice that is all.

But I will stop now, glad you were lucky and did not have to pay it but try to be more careful next time...and hope you are able to go to NEST this next May of next year. Have a good day and Merry Christmas to you and happy holidays.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back