• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I found out who a model is after years of wondering

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
So earlier this year I purchased a clip from 2010. It was from All Art Fetish, formerly known as TMJ productions. The model in the clip was very cute, but the description didn't give a name. Even all those years ago when the preview was posted here and I wasn't able to purchase clips yet, I was like "She's cute, but I wonder who is she is". Well earlier this year, I had a little extra money to burn, and decided to go back to some older stores and see if I missed anything that I wanted to purchase. When I got to All Art Fetish and searched, I saw the clip from 2010, and remembered wondering who the model in the clip was. I figured that by now she's probably not even doing clips anymore. So I purchased the clip. And I really liked it. Cute girl, great laugh, amazing smile, and a great fit belly.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, a producer had their upcoming visitors list out, and one model caught my attention. I'd seen her on lists before, but never had time to get something together for a custom. This time I was able to and placed an order. It wasn't a tickling custom, sorry guys. But anyway, after I paid for the custom, with about less than a week to go before the shoot, I was watching the 2010 clip that I purchased, and out of nowhere it hit me that the girl in the 2010 clip looks a lot like the model who's getting ready to do my custom. They had similar faces and smiles, and both were very fit. But the thing that convinced me the most that it could very well be the same girl, they both have a cute tiny little mole on their chest. I searched this model on Clips4Sale, and she hadn't done much tickling at all since the 2010 clip. Unless there are tickling clips out there of her, but the descriptions just have no name. So I still couldn't for sure tell if it was the same girl. So last night my custom was delivered to me. And whenever I order a custom, if the model wasn't the one who produced it, I try to also make sure to email the model/models themselves a thank you for doing it. So when I emailed this model thanking her for doing my custom, I also took a screenshot from the 2010 clip and just asked her in the email if the person in the image was her. And she confirmed that it indeed was her. She even said that it was nice seeing a younger version of herself. Though she still looks great today.

Just an interesting thing that recently happened to me.

Has anyone else ever had a situation where they found out who a model was after wondering for a while? Or wishes they could find out who a model is?

I once read a rather long story about a mystery model only to find out the mystery of who the model is was not revealed.

I once read a rather long story about a mystery model only to find out the mystery of who the model is was not revealed.

My bad. I didn't even realize that I forgot that part until today, and I didn't have time to log back in until this evening. Complete and total brainfart by me.

The Clip from All Art Fetish/TMJ Productions was, "Personal Trainer Cuffed & Tickled"
CAPHGTKCol.jpg

She goes by Claire Irons

My bad. I didn't even realize that I forgot that part until today, and I didn't have time to log back in until this evening. Complete and total brainfart by me.

The Clip from All Art Fetish/TMJ Productions was, "Personal Trainer Cuffed & Tickled"
View attachment 605449

She goes by Claire Irons

Thanks... And now I know the rest of the story.

The only remotely similar scenario I can think of is...
Being a big fan of Tasha Tame and then discovering the Ms Slim ticklish toothpaste videos.
I found the older video later and recognized it must have been Tasha when she was younger.
I also found that Tasha did some topless wrestling clips a few years ago after she had retired from tickling.
I bought all these since I was still a fan and there were no more tickling clips of her.

The only remotely similar scenario I can think of is...
Being a big fan of Tasha Tame and then discovering the Ms Slim ticklish toothpaste videos.
I found the older video later and recognized it must have been Tasha when she was younger.
I also found that Tasha did some topless wrestling clips a few years ago after she had retired from tickling.
I bought all these since I was still a fan and there were no more tickling clips of her.

Do you know how to contact her?

I could tell...

Lol! I could tell you were an old geezer by the dry sense of humor and sarcastic manner of asking your question! :p From one old geezer to another, well done! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back