• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got tickled ALL-OVER (ff/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
New event from yesterday :D. Quite a fun one it t'was, too.

Anyway, I haven't been getting much sleep lately, so yesterday when I called a couple of friends (both girls) to hang out, I was quite tired throughout their visit. At one point, I got so tired that I just collapsed onto my bed. This is where the fun ensued :D. They both prompted me to get up, and when I refused, they both :dogpile:'d me and tried to make me get up. Then, one of the two slipped her hands under my shirt and starting tickling like crazy, causing immediate reaction. Once they figured out how ticklish I was, they began tickling me everywhere: Tummy, ribs, sides, feet, you name it.

They took turns; one would hold me down while the other would tickle whereever there was skin. At one point they both sat on me and ANNIHILATED my belly. All in all, it was a fun time :D.

wow O//O

dude sounds like fun wish it happened to me anywho when more stories happen do tell plz

Well, they are coming over again tomorrow, so chances are I'll have another story.

Onlyfornow said:
Well, they are coming over again tomorrow, so chances are I'll have another story.
sweet can't wait to read :D
give all the details too don't hold any back

here's an idea!

Onlyfornow said:

Take them into different rooms - and tie THEM up separately! Then put them together in the same room and tie their feet together, and GO TO TOWN on both of them. Think how great - tickling one on the belly, the other on her breasts, and on both sets of feet at the same time!!

What great revenge!!! Handcuffs are great for immediate submission - let her squeal and bring the other one running in. Have the second pair of handcuffs ready for her - or tell her to tie up her friends feet because you're both going to get the one already tied up - and then do a crafty DOUBLE CROSS and get the second one down.

Wish I could be there to participate.

lucky guy...I hope next time goes just as well

Last edited:
Onlyfornow said:
New event from yesterday :D. Quite a fun one it t'was, too.

Anyway, I haven't been getting much sleep lately, so yesterday when I called a couple of friends (both girls) to hang out, I was quite tired throughout their visit. At one point, I got so tired that I just collapsed onto my bed. This is where the fun ensued :D. They both prompted me to get up, and when I refused, they both :dogpile:'d me and tried to make me get up. Then, one of the two slipped her hands under my shirt and starting tickling like crazy, causing immediate reaction. Once they figured out how ticklish I was, they began tickling me everywhere: Tummy, ribs, sides, feet, you name it.

They took turns; one would hold me down while the other would tickle whereever there was skin. At one point they both sat on me and ANNIHILATED my belly. All in all, it was a fun time :D.

do these things really happen to you or are you just trying to make me green with envy

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back