• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I hate spiders!!!

lilone4sir

1st Level Red Feather
Alright so I was told I HAD to post this from tonight...

First thing - I do hate spiders. I don't normally freak out or panic. But... well.... first for everything?!?!?

It all started innocently enough... a play session... two consenting adults... him in a "oh this'll be fun" mood and me in a "oh dear gawd" kinda mood.

We started in my living room with me in a plaid skirt and sweater. He... well does it matter? Ok fine... he was in jeans and a t-shirt (happy?). Anyhow some light rib tickling ensued from an innocent seat upon his knee. Which lead to a quick trip to the floor to escape the tickling which continued with avengence.

Normally I'm an affectionate kissy huggy type fighter back. I don't punch or kick or hit but for some reason today... I was feeling like fighting back and boy did I. We tossled around on the floor flipping and wrestling our way along as he tickled my ribs, my tummy, my neck, my ears. I was freaking out... too much stimulation!

I finally got a breather and switched into a comfier outfit... pink plaid nighty in satin... woohoo slippery and pink (watch the jokes!). We stared each other out in my hallway... what? Can't I just stare at a cute boy?

Answer... NOT IF HE'S A LER!!!

He grabbed my arms and started tickling them, reached down my leg and touched along my inner thigh, the backs of my thighs. I was twittering but not giving up just yet. I fought back with a few tickles and jabs at his ribs to no avail. He made a face and proceeded to try to take me harder.

We fumble into the bedroom and giving each other the "i don't trust you" glare move onto the bed... He spanks my bottom and I jump... "OW" I yelp! "Be a good girl..." as he continues in his 'serious' voice! I yelp and squeal bounce and flinch but never move from his grasp. I'm delighting in my dirty version of my bday spanking ;)

And then he starts to tickle... my reddened ass, my thigh backs, my sides, my ribs, my spine, my neck, shoulders, sides of face, ears... I'm squirming and bucking all over the place. In the process I manage to get myself on my back and staring at the ceiling where I see IT... IT is this stupid spider that's literally running across my ceiling and I freak out! Ok I sorta lost it. I'm getting tickled so hard I can barely breathe and this stupid lil insect is threatening me right above my head. I want to run away to flee to move to scream but I'm being tortured. He takes advantage of my position and lays his body across mine and goes for my lower legs, my feet, my sides, my underarms. I'm gasping and panicking. "I FUCKING HATE SPIDERS" I weeze. "LET ME UP! OH GROSS! PLEASE! IT'S GONNA GET ME" and coming out through bursts of hysterical laughter. I can't manage more than a whisper at times a hoarse raspy whisper of "PLEASE NO - OMG I HATE SPIDERS" squirming, bucking, trying to escape his body, his grasp his tickling. I can feel him laughing on top of me the more I panic. I want to run. I want to kill him for making me stay. Everytime the spider moves a bit I panic more.

Then finally we're both exhausted. Laughing, cuddling and trying to catch my breathe I stare into the mirror at myself... red faced, hair askew and laughing ridiculously. He mentions I coulda safeworded at any time and I grin like a big dumb idiot... "I'm safe with you. I didn't need it." I mumble. So in the end... It's a stupid lil spider... why the freak out? And the truth... maybe it wasn't so much that crazy lil spider but his tickling, his body, his presence that sent me over the edge and if it weren't for them both I wouldn't have had this awesome push-me-over-the-edge last birthday hurrah before running away to Vegas...

Thanks my spider friend and partner... for an awesome awesome awesome freakout and fun! Luvs ya! :wub:

Last edited:
Don't think too hard about it...but you are coming to Australia, where we have the MOST venomous spiders in the world :devil: LOL

DJ Tickler

Don't think too hard about it...but you are coming to Australia, where we have the MOST venomous spiders in the world :devil: LOL

DJ Tickler

Oh, did I fail to mention that? That's why I have YOU dearest DJ... my personal spider & snake (I might add) killer! :neenerneener:

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back