• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! A TICKLE APP!

Hutlys94

Seeing as Grind and Tinder have taken off with great success, why not bring out a tickle app? It would mean really easy connecting with people who like tickling! Grind and Tinder have had great success in this department, so I think this idea is right on the money!

You'd have better luck trying to make an app for the entire fetish community as a hole instead of just people who like tickling. I admire your spirit, tho!

Interesting concept. I havn't heard of any horror story meet ups from people using tinder just yet, but a fetish/tickling version might bring out the creeps. Safety would have be paramount if it were ever developed I think.

You'd have better luck trying to make an app for the entire fetish community as a hole instead of just people who like tickling. I admire your spirit, tho!

Agreed!

Could definitely work. Shouldn't be any riskier than those who meet people on Tinder.

Well I'd download it! What I always thought would work is if say on Tinder you had a hidden list of fetishes, and if you match with a person with a same fetish it would tell you both. Or it could tell you before you match that you have it in common. Also maybe be able to set a wider search radius for fetishes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back