• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Have Dropped One of My "Interests"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
That interest is furries. I no longer wish to be considered a furry nor do I wish to be known as a wolf on here. I am not an animal. I am a human being...a misguided human being, but a human being nevertheless. You can still call me Sketch, but I would prefer to be called by my real name, Jason...or at least, call me Jay which is shorter and easier to spell/say.

Not all that familiar with the furry thing. I do know that there is a convention here every year where people walk around town all dressed up in their costumes. Just always remember to be true to yourself.

I am not an animal. I am a human being...

I knew I knew you from somewhere! :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DL2nEDCe0Hw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DL2nEDCe0Hw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In all seriousness, though, I don't care what you are or choose to be. Just cutting out the multiple aliases stuff would be nice. A person errs, owns up to it as a singular identity, and the world rolls along. It's part of being an adult. Hope you can walk that path. BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!!*

*"BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!!" added for sincerity.

I knew I knew you from somewhere! :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DL2nEDCe0Hw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DL2nEDCe0Hw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In all seriousness, though, I don't care what you are or choose to be. Just cutting out the multiple aliases stuff would be nice. A person errs, owns up to it as a singular identity, and the world rolls along. It's part of being an adult. Hope you can walk that path. BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!!*

*"BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!!" added for sincerity.

I think I just piddled!

SKetch - What dramatics are you spilling on to us now? You furry little bastard.

I think I just piddled!

SKetch - What dramatics are you spilling on to us now? You furry little bastard.

No dramatics, just informing you never to call me a wolf or post any animal pics as a form of mockery to me anymore. This "furry fun" has gone far enough.

No dramatics, just informing you never to call me a wolf or post any animal pics as a form of mockery to me anymore. This "furry fun" has gone far enough.

You don't have to furry about me saying anything ;)

One for the road...

gene_wilder_sheep-719257.jpg

I seldom mind people's preferences - just as a passing thought, though... your words might prove marginally more effective if you were to adopt a different - animal-free - signature picture.

;)

This said...

* Fades back to black *

I seldom mind people's preferences - just as a passing thought, though... your words might prove marginally more effective if you were to adopt a different - animal-free - signature picture.

;)

This said...

* Fades back to black *

Nyuuuuuu.. come back! :D

Ahhhhhh.:happyfloa

New clique war beginnnnnsssss....NOW!:hungry:

So you don't have an interest anymore in furries because some people are closed minded and ignorant? Do what makes you happy!

i'm not a huge fan of yours, sketch, but i'd like to take a break from all the immature bullshit we've put you through lately and tell you this:

there will always be assholes in this world. always. if this is how you respond to negative vibes, you'll make yourself miserable because you're watering down the person you are for the sake of sparing yourself some ultimately inevitable and unavoidable unhappiness. if i were down with listening to the negative dickheads who tell me i can't sing, i would have quit the music industry a long, long time ago. and that wouldn't be okay, because music is what i love. the point i'm trying to make is this: keep being who you are, no matter what the cost, and you'll be met with hard-earned appreciation of who you are as a person. i can't say it'll be easy, but i can say it'll happen.

I've already been lifetime banned from yiff-somethingorother.com, so I will not say anything about furries.

that, compared to some of the other shit that people've been saying and doing lately, is pretty tame.

Agreed. It was still a direct calling out statement. Only supporting the cause instead of ignoring it. Don't get me wrong; it was amusing, but it's not really any different context then a picture of a sheep.

Agreed. It was still a direct calling out statement. Only supporting the cause instead of ignoring it. Don't get me wrong; it was amusing, but it's not really any different context then a picture of a sheep.

you're absolutely right. and that's why i got rid of that picture today. i'm done with all this ridiculousness.

Trolls,attention whores and stray cats are best ignored,lest they come back for more.I will admit that stray cats at least have some redeeming qualities.;)

as others have said dont stop being who u r cuz of what others say its ok to joke around but some times it goes 2 far

Leaving my opinion out of this, I can still say that you're doing nothing but calling negative attention to yourself and inviting ridicule with this thread. You're backpedaling over a bunch of shit you've been criticized for, but the more you do it, the more people are going to see it as a cry for attention and just get fed up with it.

I'm confused. You mentioned before that you were no longer interested in the furry thing, but now it seems as though you're saying you don't want to be involved anymore because of outside influence. Could you clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back