• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Have OCD

footetickle

TMF Expert
Its really embarrassing too. Its all little stuff like the way that i have to eat my pop-tarts, how i park my car/bike. When ever im out in public i try to hide it, but every now and then i get caught. Does anyone else feel my pain?

I do not have ocd... contrary to popular opinon. But I my brother does really bad and I feel your pain watching him live with it for 25 years.

I have not been diagnosed, but I'd say I have a mild case of it.

Spanning from even numbers and alignment and spacing issues. It ramps up more when I'm feeling an emotion a lot heavier then normal, regardless of the emotion.

I have numerous OCD traits:

I only eat groups of food, such as nuts or m&m's, in even numbers

If I touch something that is a different temperature than the environment with one hand, I have to touch it with both, such as a metal railing.

My CD, DVD and book collections have to be alphabetized.

The volume on the TV or car stereo has to be on an even number or a multiple of 5.

There are others that I can't think of right now, they come up throughout the course of my day.

Its really embarrassing too. Its all little stuff like the way that i have to eat my pop-tarts, how i park my car/bike. When ever im out in public i try to hide it, but every now and then i get caught. Does anyone else feel my pain?

oooo...I have pop tart OCD. I have to eat the entire crust first (the area surrounding the icing) than peel the layers apart, eat the bottom than the iced top.

I have OCD everythink in my house has to be in a certain place if its not than I feel uncomfortable and need to put it where it belongs.

oooo...I have pop tart OCD. I have to eat the entire crust first (the area surrounding the icing) than peel the layers apart, eat the bottom than the iced top.

That is exactly how i eat my pop-tarts. Weird! The m&m thing is funny so is the metal railing. Im with you with the radio thing tho

i definitly do i do several ocd things.. sometimes if i touch something with my right hand or right side i feel i have to do it with my left, i have to wash my hands after i brush my teeth and i have to do it once then let them dry and do it again... anything that comes in a pack of 2 that i eat for example pop tarts i eat one with my left hand and one with my right.. i know im crazy lol

It's CDO...put the letters in the right order, for GOD'S SAKE!

;)

Wow! Eating with the left then the right hand is a new to me. Hey thats OCD for ya. LOL

I have a bad case of OCD. I have to take 44 seconds to turn off my computer as one example.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back