• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I just agreed to be tickled in a public place in front of a crowd...

How the hell did you pull that off? Well enjoy it bud.

To answer, probably not. I'm not big into being the center of attention, so I don't think I'd enjoy being tickled in front of large groups of people.

Nope. Whenever I go out of the house with urine in my pants, people throw garbage at me.

Not my thing no, not a fan of being watched

I hope you have fun and dont regret it too much lol

It sounds like a lot of fun but.. I would be too nervous and embarrassed...

What kind of event is this? Some random person tickling you on a stage? in the street?

Some more details please, because this sounds whacked out

Not particularly. Unless it's a spontaneous fun tickle, I prefer my tickling encounters to be private.

Serious, intimate tickling is in private but I tickle my wife in public with little hidden tickles where she has to try to maintain her composure.

Same here as with Mane'o. The serious tickling is done privately, but Scott'll sometime poke my sides whenever we're in line at Walmart. I think he's waiting to see if I do end up dropping the stuff in my hands (if they're not breakable). Sometimes being extremely ticklish is a curse..lol.

We wait with baited breath for your account of this event. Two hours eh? That's a good session -you got relay lers?

I think If I was in a good mood, liked my ler and knew I was facing a kinky crowd I'd enjoy it. I'd want to be wearing clothing though. In my experience intimate tickling happens when I'm naked or in underwear and every bit of me is tickled and I'd not want an audience for that. I know some of the UKTF people did demos in Birmingham UK. Their 'lees were on show to a kinky crowd and their squirming was so strong they moved the bondage equipment across the stage.

You up for something like those old Renfaire videos?

No, I wouldn't, but I confess that I would love to see someone else, more specifically a woman, go through such a challenge. Within reasonable limits, of course.

I'm a little puzzled as to what kind of event lends itself to such a scenario, though. I mean, outside of a fetish convention or a Renfaire, where does one get tickled in public in such a way? And even then, two hours seems like an incredibly long time for a Renfaire activity. I can see a few minutes, but two hours?

As The Last Laugh said "No, I wouldn't, but I confess that I would love to see someone else, more specifically a woman, go through such a challenge. Within reasonable limits, of course."
I have to say, if I were to see someone tickled in public, I would be in a daze, only coherent to the tickling, oblivious to anything else around me! :shock:

Dude sign me up! Oh wait I am an exhibitionist does that mean I am kind of cheating? Seriously I'd get a huge sexual thrill from what you described.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back