• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I JUST GRADUATED!!!!!

8_ball

So, it's wednesday, 12:44 am EST and i'm slightly drunk...

want to know why?

The title kind of say sit all

after four and a half years of hard ass work on my part, I JUST FRIGGEN GRADUATED UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!

points for me!

anyways, if there are any other recent grads out there, lets hear a shout out!

and yeah, sorry for posting drunk...i won't do it again, i promise :)

:yayzorz::yayzorz::bouncybou:milestone::dancingbanana::man::wahooo::omg::gbtoast::cheer::yourock::marchofthekitties::dancingsheep:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hell it's time to party! Have some drinks on me!!

aww, thanks so much you guys.

I've definatly had my share of alcohol tonight. I drank two "schooners" of beer (it's a Boston Pizza thing) and two pitchers of beer (that one's pretty universal) and had a few rounds of Jagger bombs in like two hours. My last exam finished at 10 and then we all headed straight to the bar.

Funny thing happened while I was there, let me tell the story.

So it was karaoke night at the Boston Pizza's in hamilton, and it was the usual crowd of crappy singers singing shitty songs, but then this one woman in a fur coat who was aparently from Britain went up and sand "Killing me Softly" and the whole time she was eyeing me and my buddy Joel. Joel's attractive, I'm not. Joel's girlfriend was in our group. The whole time she's singing to the two of us. Close to the end of the song, she comes up to our table still singing and starts to use me as her stripper pole. Definately awkward, and definately funny. I gave her a smoke afterwards and made a terribly untasteful yet quite hilarious joke about it "being good for me"

so festivities were had...worry not lol

So it was karaoke night at the Boston Pizza's in hamilton, and it was the usual crowd of crappy singers singing shitty songs, but then this one woman in a fur coat who was aparently from Britain went up and sand "Killing me Softly" and the whole time she was eyeing me and my buddy Joel. Joel's attractive, I'm not. Joel's girlfriend was in our group. The whole time she's singing to the two of us. Close to the end of the song, she comes up to our table still singing and starts to use me as her stripper pole. Definately awkward, and definately funny. I gave her a smoke afterwards and made a terribly untasteful yet quite hilarious joke about it "being good for me"

So the stories I've heard about Hamilton are true...

Congrats for serious. I've got one semester left. What's your degree?

Yeah, pretty much Hamilton is a dirthole lol.

I finished with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Marketing and Egnlish Lit. with a minor in Creative Writing.

and a killer headache this morning lol

ME TOO! Now I'm working a part time job while trying to get into grad school. Good luck.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back