• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i just sat here and wrote

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
i am cold.
There is an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach.
The tears flow freely, but i cannot feel them.
i am tired, yet cannot sleep.
i am hungry, yet cannot eat.
i long for the happiness i once felt,
but it is so cloudy that i cannot see that far ahead.

Touching poem, Jen. I hope you feel better soon. :( :)

Yeah,

I really hope that you can find relief for your sadness.

I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Jen is cold.
There is an empty feeling in the pit of her stomach.
The tears are flowing freely, but she cannot feel them.
She is tired, yet she cannot sleep.
She is hungry, yet she cannot eat.
Jen longs for the happiness that she once felt,
but it is so cloudy that she cannot see that far ahead.

Jen. We know you. We love you. We are here for you.

Cheers.

Thanks you guys. I am trying to feel better. Focusing on school is helping.

Jen

jen I hope things brighten up for you. Your right to try and concentrate on the positive, school has been a positive for you this year. Hopefully things will ease up soon.

JPie

All of my thoughts are with you, Jen. You're such a strong person, with so much life in you...I know you'll be fine.

And, by the way...thanks. You don't know why yet, but you will.:Kiss2:

Thank you JPie and Dave.

I am doing a lot better. Some of my endocrine function is going a bit wacky and combined with the stress of the last 2 weeks, I kind of lost it. I am on the right track now.

I just spent 11 1/2 hours(10pm. Wednesday-9:30am. Thursday) writing/typing a term paper. LOL. I am now giddy as hell and extremely over tired. Today we get to finger paint in class. Woooohooo!!!! :D

Anyway, I wanted to thanks everyone for their support and love.

Jen

P.S. Dave, what are you thanking me for? Please don't tell me I have to wait till SBG to find out. :eek:

njjen3953 said:
Thanks you guys. I am trying to feel better. Focusing on school is helping.

Jen
Jen, I do hope that you are feeling much better. You have a lot of friends and here at the TMF as well. I am here if you need a friend. I promise! Just e-mail [email protected] anytime! Feel better Sweetie :grouphug:
Tracy

Glad you are feeling better!

njjen3953 said:
Thank you JPie and Dave.

I am doing a lot better. Some of my endocrine function is going a bit wacky and combined with the stress of the last 2 weeks, I kind of lost it. I am on the right track now.

I just spent 11 1/2 hours(10pm. Wednesday-9:30am. Thursday) writing/typing a term paper. LOL. I am now giddy as hell and extremely over tired. Today we get to finger paint in class. Woooohooo!!!! :D

Anyway, I wanted to thanks everyone for their support and love.

Jen

P.S. Dave, what are you thanking me for? Please don't tell me I have to wait till SBG to find out. :eek:
Glad to hear you are back on track Sweetie, don't forget I am here if you need me. Tracy

Hm..

Good luck, Jen. I have been down the depression path oh so many times...I know how it feels. It's tough, but stick with a positive mentality, and you will make it. Glad to hear you are already on the positive track.

Thank you Tracy and Krokus. I am indeed feeling much better. I don't really have time to be depressed right now. There is one month left in the semester and this is the busy time.

Jen

that a girl Jen, I like the way you are sounding, much better! So glad you are feeling better.

JPie

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back