• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I just saw OPEN WATER

Excellent flick. Great to see from a low budget. The actress in it said she would be happy if it even went straight to video. But I think primarily because of our fascination with sharks, it's taken a life on its own.
I didn't really have any complaints with it.
BTW, the whole setting was completely real. They baited before shooting to make sure sharks were around. They had the world's best shark handler around to make sure things were OK, and the actors wore shark-proof suits (not that there is an entirely shark proof suit).
And yeah, the nudity in it sure comes out of nowhere. For all you horndogs, Blanchad Ryan shows ALL. I thought she was quite beautiful.
It could hurt the numbers for diving companies, but it should reinforce with the companies to make sure they fully account for each diver at all times...so in a way, this could benefit them.
And again, it is loosely based on a true story.

Guys~I'm a movie freak and never heard or this one! Is it an indy? At theaters now or on DVD?

XOXO

It's a main stream movie Steph.

Come up here and we'll hold fins together in the balcony and watch it. :blaugh: :D :veryhappy :devil: :angel:

steph said:
Guys~I'm a movie freak and never heard or this one! Is it an indy? At theaters now or on DVD?

XOXO

NOT an Indy, should still be in theaters depending on where you are. I am sure it will be on DVD soon-ish.

I have yet to see it.

TTD

Thanks guys~I'm gonna look for it~My other fetish is WATER! :p
XOXO

i saw the movie and it was interesting. that is why i never scuba dive to begin with. the mere thought of being left out there freaks me out.

i did find it funny that the couple were arguing. that sure was a fine time to be arguing. it was also kind of sad at the end. i couldnt help but feel for the couple. this movie was pretty good. can you imagine being out there and looking at a bunch of sharks? that would suck....

as for the nudity, yeah, she does look quite *nice*, but it did sort of come out of nowhere. but who am i to complain?

Stephanie, you call yourself a movie fan and never heard of this? Come on now:p hehe... This movie came in second in the box office during it's first week, right behind Alien vs Predator. I saw previews for it daily on TV.;

A disturbing movie...

Although it wasn't disturbing in the way that "Monster" was, it was certainly a movie that stayed with me.

I saw "Open Water" with my mom, my two sisters, and my nephew. I'll have to see it again, however; I was constantly being asked, "Why did they do that?" :D

P.S. There was nudity???!!! :p :D

Ha ha armpit~I'm sure I did see it, just didn't remember having seen it~ya little stinker! :p

Thanx buggs!

XOXO

EEK buggs!

Ooooooo and lite--Monster freaked me out~what an amazing performance, yes?
XOXO

Re: Oh, I forgot

buggs said:
They also filmed the actors with real sharks. Every shark you see in the movie is real, and the actors are right in there with them. There is one shot where one of the characters fell asleep and is being bumped by numerous sharks who are swimming by directly underneath.

Lite, I think you would agree with me that every scene from the start of the storm at night on was some of the scariest scenes in any movie.

Absolutely! As the scenes progressed, so did my anxiety level. I thought it was an impressive movie, especially considering that the budget was something like $130,000 to $150,000 (I think that was the range).

I would recommend this movie...but be prepared to jump!

steph said:
EEK buggs!

Ooooooo and lite--Monster freaked me out~what an amazing performance, yes?
XOXO

Another amazing movie, Steph. Although I didn't come away from it thinking that what Wournos had done was justifiable, I did have sympathy for the life she led, and I wondered at how the path she chose was indelibly marked by the life she led.

the fact they filmed with real sharks is amazing. you would have to pay me a TON of cash to be in the same water with sharks. arent sharks a bit unpredictable?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back