• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I knew it was coming :)

Baby K

Sorry I haven't had to chance to talk to anybody or post anything in the last few days, but school and work are keeping me busy now. This tickleventure (my word don't steal it hehe) did happen while I was away though. Ever since my revenge Jess has watched me every time I've gotten up or moved towards her. She always smiles, but I think she's waiting for the next tickle attack. It's so cute!! lol I guess at some point though, she decided to make the first move before I got her again. So...

I came in from work the other night and Jess was studying, laying on my bed. She does that alot because she uses my phone charger. She could always just move the charger but she'd rather steal my bed I guess, go figure. Anyway, when I saw her I teased her. "Again?? I'm gettin you a charger this weekend you little sheet snatcher!! She said, "You know I'm a cute little bed bug" (I actually call her bed bug now because of this whole thing. lol) I threw my coat at her and put the rest of my stuff down. After I settled in, I got my books and went to her bed since she was on mine. I had gone to class that day, then work right after so I guess I was tired because I dozed off a little. Then I heard this little voice whisper, kind of like a song " Not in my beddd" and then fingers wiggling into my sides !! I jumped and squealed like crazy, but Jess straddled my back and scribbled her nails from my sides up to my armpits and poked all over. I lauged SOOO hard but couldn't get her off of me. I guess all of this lasted about 5 mins but it felt like forever!! She stopped and got off but sat next to me on the bed. I turn over on my back and I was still breathing pretty heavy. I couldn't help smiling. I said, "That wasn't nice!! and I kinda pushed her a little when I did. Then she said something that I still can't believe. She said, "Maybe not, but I think you kinda like it ". OMG....I just laid there and starred at her for a second. I was in shock, just completely frozen! Then I snapped out of it and said, "Yeahhhh right, think again bug" and I pushed her away. She didn't say anything else about it and I didn't either but now I think she has an idea that I do like it. So.. We'll see what happens :)

I know my stories are always pretty short but I hope everybody likes them anyway.

Last edited:
You should def just tell her. Just say how you think its fun. Maybe she does too.

Go for it!!!!!be honest!!!!sounds like she likes it too and once she knows u do it could make things more fun!!!!!!!

Maybe Jess is lurking on this forum and already knows your secret. :D

I actually think you shouldn't tell her and let more incidents like this occur naturally. If and or when she does figure it out for herself, the catharsis will be much greater in my opinion. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing.

Do you think that maybe she might have a thing for tickling just as you have one for getting tickled? Maybe thats why she makes it a point to tickle you as much as she does.

I always have that nervous moment when someone accuses me of liking it! At least, I used to, I think I've gotten used to it enough that I'm pretty casual about it, now. Ha ha.

I agree with hyped_up. You shouldn't tell her just yet, keep things natural and see where they lead. You seem to get plenty of tickle action anyway so I wouldn't risk telling her and being shut down. Love reading these little exceprts, keep them coming :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back