• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I know no content.... but what happened to Missy???

sole

TMF Expert
Misstoegoddess did she get outed or something?!? Hit me I had not seen her for awhile and her profile has been deleted.... website is parked. Did I miss something????

Something happened. Its best left to be kept alone

Someone was stalking her and the police were involved. She had a restraining order place against him. He violated it and they arrested him. She is fine but very spooked. She is a close friend of mine and when I told her of this thread she actually asked me to relay this message to you and especially the members of her site.

"I have so many mixed feelings about my experience in the foot and tickle world. I felt like a princess no a "Goddess" because of you, but with any fetish or sexual activity there are a very few who manifest their fantasies in an unhealthy way. I have faced this with a troubled individual. A court of law and has provided me with as much legal relief as possible. At the moment I am taking a break from my site and the TMF. I would thank Jeff and the rest of the TMF staff from the bottom of my heart for assisting me with my situation.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who has supported me with my site and here at the TMF, and to everyone who has ever sent me a PM or commented on content I provided. The Golden Feather Awards I received this year were so very special to me, and something I will always cherish.

I never really made money off of my site it was truly a passion. I have always tried to let my members know that they were special and important to me. Although my site had a paid aspect to it, the funds just paid the bills. I always tried to provide real full-length free content to everyone who wanted to see it.

To all of my friends here I want you to know that you are all special to me. I was introduced to many beautiful people here that share my love this special little quirk. I will always have nothing but warm memories of the TMF and all of you."

"A special thank you to Dean Jerome who helped me make my site possible.”

Missy

damn asshole ...my condolencences misstoegoddess ...like jhanson said just one idiot ....

The best thing that ever happened too this site(along with uk tickling)and someone had to f**k things up....thank's whoever you are !!!! freak....as tummy said missy..all the best & please come back soon xx

Beyond all the BS.... I just hope she finds peace and happiness..... one of the classiest and kind women to visit this board....says a lot considering I never corresponded directly with her. She is missed... 'nuff said. Thanks for filling me in.

If she had ANY trouble with anyone here, much less THAT much trouble, I would much rather Mistress never provide content here again, and be happy and content and SAFE in life, than put up with that.

Hopefully this all ends for her, and she can return here and be around people who are kind and not fucking crazy and respect her.

From her response I hear someone who really doesn't want to leave, but has to because of this crazy guy. And I have zero negative feelings toward her, I can imagine the hell anyone being stalked must go through, and those of us who pray will be praying for you that you get through this!!!!

I did notice that emails coming from my membership had a home address. I wonder if that had something to do with it. You just can't be that open now-a-days.

Stalkers should be executed.

I support that notion.

I wasn't a member or a big fan of Missy's stuff but liked some of it, I feel so bad she had to go through this very frightening situation. Sad thing is how every fetish has a mental case and it kills me when I see it in my tickle fetish world. Be safe Missy.

DK

This sucks big time. Actually, I didn't like her stuff and haven't looked at any of her threads in a long time - and to be honest, I won't miss her here one bit or care if she'll be back. But I still hope everything turns out fine for her. Best of luck, Missy.

MT may 10th 017-1.jpgMissy, was the epitome of class. She always did her very best to please her members. She had a soft voice, a sexy laugh, the most amazing legs, and the absolute softest most beautiful soles I have ever seen! Her videos were short epic films. I will miss her. Missy I hope you know that your fans will await your return.

That is so sad and I really loved her site. I will miss seeing her on here. I can't really blame her for wanting to leave. Being stalked is something I'm always worried about as well because I know I've pissed some idiots off on here and FetLife.

A minority spoiling things for the majority! :Grrr: It seems to apply to everything we do in life doesn't it?

Very sad news to hear,for I'm glad to hear that the stalker got caught,and i wish her all of the best.

Someone was stalking her and the police were involved. She had a restraining order place against him. He violated it and they arrested him. She is fine but very spooked. She is a close friend of mine and when I told her of this thread she actually asked me to relay this message to you and especially the members of her site.

"I have so many mixed feelings about my experience in the foot and tickle world. I felt like a princess no a "Goddess" because of you, but with any fetish or sexual activity there are a very few who manifest their fantasies in an unhealthy way. I have faced this with a troubled individual. A court of law and has provided me with as much legal relief as possible. At the moment I am taking a break from my site and the TMF. I would thank Jeff and the rest of the TMF staff from the bottom of my heart for assisting me with my situation.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who has supported me with my site and here at the TMF, and to everyone who has ever sent me a PM or commented on content I provided. The Golden Feather Awards I received this year were so very special to me, and something I will always cherish.

I never really made money off of my site it was truly a passion. I have always tried to let my members know that they were special and important to me. Although my site had a paid aspect to it, the funds just paid the bills. I always tried to provide real full-length free content to everyone who wanted to see it.

To all of my friends here I want you to know that you are all special to me. I was introduced to many beautiful people here that share my love this special little quirk. I will always have nothing but warm memories of the TMF and all of you."

"A special thank you to Dean Jerome who helped me make my site possible.”

Missy

what a shame -i miss you- be safe:):):):)

Sick. What a shame.

Some people on here just take things too far.

Although a radical idea, for certain people I would support chemical and/or physical castration, especially in cases of rape, incest, as well as stalking and harassing a lady like this.

If your fantasies end up intruding on somebody else in real life against their will, well, you no longer deserve to have any more fantasies.

This goes out to all of you losers who start on Twitter by harassing celebrities.

"OMG [CELEBRITY] ARE YOU TICKLISH??? WHERE IS YOUR MOST TICKLISH SPOT??? IT'S FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT!!! PLEASE INCLUDE PICS OF YOUR SOLES!!!!!"

You're likely next for a restraining order. I'd be proud to be a witness in a court case against people like that.

You ruin it for the rest of the community with your tickling OBSESSION.

Not fetish but obsession.

If this offends you, log off and please never come back to this forum.

Wow. This is just sad. Hope everything goes well for her. All my love to her and I hope she can return in the near future.

Sick. What a shame.

Some people on here just take things too far.

Although a radical idea, for certain people I would support chemical and/or physical castration, especially in cases of rape, incest, as well as stalking and harassing a lady like this.

If your fantasies end up intruding on somebody else in real life against their will, well, you no longer deserve to have any more fantasies.

This goes out to all of you losers who start on Twitter by harassing celebrities.

"OMG [CELEBRITY] ARE YOU TICKLISH??? WHERE IS YOUR MOST TICKLISH SPOT??? IT'S FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT!!! PLEASE INCLUDE PICS OF YOUR SOLES!!!!!"

You're likely next for a restraining order. I'd be proud to be a witness in a court case against people like that.

You ruin it for the rest of the community with your tickling OBSESSION.

Not fetish but obsession.

If this offends you, log off and please never come back to this forum.

The funny thing is, you're insulting people who message celebrities and shit like that, but most do that out of curiosity more than the fact that they're going to go out and stalk these people in hopes they'll get a chance to follow up.

You're insulting people who may have never once ever thought of doing anything illegal; they're just using the anonymity and openness of the internet to ask questions.

By your logic, having fantasies in general should be outlawed, because someone might in some way communicate with the person they're having fantasies about and see if there is any possible way it could become reality. This doesn't have to be a celebrity; it can be someone you have a crush on who is in no way famous.

I would much rather you left the forum for being such a closed minded hypocrite who pretends to have not done anything sexually that many would consider weird.

That being said, I don't condone what was done here, and I have no interest in celebrities. You just came off as a goody-goody douchebag.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Stalkers should be shot.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back