• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I like the tickling, but.....

1golfer

TMF Master
....i just can't get into the violence.
I know our fetish is strange to some people, just as others' fetishes are strange to us, therefore, I don't really criticize another's fetish, so long as it's legal. But I just can't get into the SM stuff, even if there is tickling mixed in.

All these clips from Hogtied, Whippedass, etc....there is just a lot of mean stuff going on there. I'm sure most of it is simply acted, just as most of the tickling clips we see are acted. Even so, the mere depiction of these ladies in uncomfortable positions undergoing painful stimulation is very unappealing to me.

for me to enjoy tickling, the lee must be in at least a fairly comfortable position, and the turn-on is instantly gone if she is beaten, whipped, smacked, etc.

Oh well, to each his/her own.

If I know the action is consentual, then I do enjoy more severe forms of BDSM. I mean I do have SOME limits (I think everyone does), but many forms of BDSM can give me similar pleasure as tickling...especially in terms of visual media.

If I know it's Non-consentual, though, or the bottom is having something done to them they truly truly hate and can not handle, then whether it be tickling or something heavier I can not enjoy it in the least.

Mimi

*shrug*

The more intense aspects aren't for everyone. Personally, I get a sense of who I'm playing with and how far I can take things, and proceed accordingly.

To each their own - as long as you don't tear down others who enjoy it.

BDSM between consenting adults I like. I enjoy recieving a bit of pain myself. Nipple clamps while getting my feet tickled. A spanking before my butt is stimulated. A little play with electrical toys - nothing too intense but a light shock here and there. The differences between the senations makes it more exciting for me. It's like when you put ice in your mouth before performing oral sex.

TicklishLurker said:
To each their own - as long as you don't tear down others who enjoy it.

BDSM between consenting adults I like. I enjoy recieving a bit of pain myself. Nipple clamps while getting my feet tickled. A spanking before my butt is stimulated. A little play with electrical toys - nothing too intense but a light shock here and there. The differences between the senations makes it more exciting for me. It's like when you put ice in your mouth before performing oral sex.

i just heard that trick today about putting ice in the mouth before oral sex..

also the tickling is how you make it.. if you wish for some violence then fine, if not, then don't.. it's as simple as that.. i find the nipple clamp idea rather intriguing.. like a clamp on one nipple, while the other nipple is being tickled with a feather or some such object..

maniactickler said:
My vote is for the more sadistic side of tickling! :manicd:

While I (and my soon to be wife)love all levels of tickling.....I/we also lean more toward the more evil intense sadistic side of tickling! :woot: :manicd:

No pain mind you but the more intene the tickling the better!

Mistress Feral said:
The number one rule of thumb in BDSM is: SSC (safe sane and consensual). I work submissive girls and most of them are much more at home with controlled pain, it is tickling they fear. Most submissive are also masochistic so enjoy pain. It is almost impossible to get an endorphin rush while being tickled, but a steady stream of pain will get those juices running. As the old saying goes: Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.
Don't knock it till you've tried it. Good point. If I try it I would probably want someone like you Mistress Feral. Someone with experience who knows what they're doing.

From what I hear your delightfully evil!

I agree with you,golfer

1golfer said:
I know our fetish is strange to some people, just as others' fetishes are strange to us, therefore, I don't really criticize another's fetish, so long as it's legal. But I just can't get into the SM stuff, even if there is tickling mixed in.

All these clips from Hogtied, Whippedass, etc....there is just a lot of mean stuff going on there. I'm sure most of it is simply acted, just as most of the tickling clips we see are acted. Even so, the mere depiction of these ladies in uncomfortable positions undergoing painful stimulation is very unappealing to me.

for me to enjoy tickling, the lee must be in at least a fairly comfortable position, and the turn-on is instantly gone if she is beaten, whipped, smacked, etc.

I have never been fond of some of the painful, torturous aspects of tickle play, even if consensual. If ladies that I introduce to tickle play do not derive enjoyment from the activity, then we don't play in the future......

perhaps part of the component is my laugh fetish, and a screeching, screaming ticklee does nothing for my indulgences....screaming denotes discomfort to me, and that is not what I seek in tickle play....

Actually, I am finding myself gravitating more toward ladies that share my fetish, instead of recruiting new converts. If a lady with a great laugh loves to be tickled as much as I love tickling her, it's a win/win, in my opinion......I don't even like the term "tickle torture".......

Yet, as you appropriately put it, to each his own......

Aside from the occasional spanking, I'm not too fond of pain myself. I don't like tickling once it gets past a certian point, either. I saw a clip once where the girl being tickled looked like she was in intense pain, and it was a big turn off. As long as it is consentual, other adults may do whatever they find pleasing, even if it's pain. ;)

1golfer said:

I agree, i'm into the more sensual side of the bondage fetish. For me and partner (switches) Stimulation is the key with tickling, ice, massage, slow masterbation etc...usually as a foreplay activity, though a little armpit or rib tickle during intercourse with the sub held/tied is often rewarding...

1golfer said:

I have to agree with you. I don't even like bondage.

as long as it is consensual between both parties then to each their own i say. there are alot of members on this forum, some are into some things others are into other things, but i think in genral there is room for everyone. peace..........BLUE_THUNDER

CS2K and myself are exploring the avenues of bondage and S&M. though i tend to be on the recieving end most of the time. i've always enjoyed pain play and various torments...it the way i roll. and she's beginning to realize how much it's a turn-on for me, and seems to enjoy the occasional torment she puts me through.
indeed...to each their own. i see tickling as a "gateway" fetish...and for some it leads to experimentation and possibly enjoying other facets of the S&M lifestyle.

Aachen1983 said:
My fiance is into S&M. I told her to shove a cork in it, I'm not into it.

That sounds like a recipe for divorce at some point in the future. I've listened to a lot of formerly married folks who were into s/m, were honest with their partners about it, received a similar response to the one you posted, and ended up no longer married to them. Not, of course, that past performance is any indication of future events.

Lee

LeeAllure said:
That sounds like a recipe for divorce at some point in the future. I've listened to a lot of formerly married folks who were into s/m, were honest with their partners about it, received a similar response to the one you posted, and ended up no longer married to them. Not, of course, that past performance is any indication of future events.

Lee
The marriage is not important at this point. The war is.

Aachen1983 said:

Unfortunately, it's a war that you're destined to lose unless you either open your mind about her fetishes/desires or allow her to indulge on her own. When it comes to sexual issues, if you don't share the same desires or can compromise and share experiences, it's simply not going to work-take it from me, I've been there and done that. A person can only suppress and repress those desires for so long, then they're coming out and you both could end up hurt. I'm not trying to get involved in your relationship, but I've been "unequally yoked" sexually before and I will never do it again. I've never talked about sharing my tickling passions with my friend, but he's the type of person who is interested in exploring lots of things..... :poke3:

There are a lot of things that scare and at times even repulse me about s/m, but have nothing against those who enjoy it. I'm sure there are many folks who find a tickling fetish repulsive and would wonder what's my problem. I've been curious about bondage but don't have that kind of trust for anyone and the fear of being trapped with someone else in total control simply scares me to death. So my hat's off to those who have explored in those areas and have discovered new ways to be physically satisfied. I'm just not that enlightened........yet! :blush:

I'm not into any forms of BDSM myself, but if others are into it, more power to them (pun definitely intended :D) ). For me, the most important aspect of BDSM was beautifully stated right here:
Mistress Feral said:
The number one rule of thumb in BDSM is: SSC (safe sane and consensual).
My opinion is that if pain play is unsafe or insane, that's as bad as being nonconsensual. What constitutes unsafe? For me, anything that risks personal injury. What constitutes insane? Anything that guarantees personal injury. I'm sure some will disagree, but that's always okay.

Last edited:
Aachen1983 said:

You're going to end up breaking up then. Obviously you two are headed for an unhappy marriage and probably should split now before you both end up miserable - worse, miserable with children caught in the middle. Because if you're not willing to be open minded about what pleases her sexually, you'll probably not be open minded about other things that make her happy.

Save yourself the cost of a divorce lawyer. Either be open minded about the perfectly natural and normal S&M she loves, or go find yourself a vanilla girl.

Aachen1983 said:

what's happened, David? cannot you two talk this out? don't make a mistake , i know how much you were looking forward to this marriage..

1golfer said:

I would say not everybody is the same; however you could envisage the limit in a broad sense.
Is like fire, a fireplace to burn wood inside the home is nice to warm in winter, have Isabeau wrapped inside into a bear skin ( :cool: ), and tickle her as pastime, meantime drinking honey&rum.
A fire in the forest on the other hand, or in California, is a disaster very destructive dangerous for lives. Nevertheless both of them are essentially the same: fire, but one has clear limits, the other has not.
SM is not the rope I will hang myself, do not find any pleasure on it, but I do not mind if that fire burn in other peoples lives, as long as nobody is obligated.

jaba said:
I have never been fond of some of the painful, torturous aspects of tickle play, even if consensual. If ladies that I introduce to tickle play do not derive enjoyment from the activity, then we don't play in the future......

perhaps part of the component is my laugh fetish, and a screeching, screaming ticklee does nothing for my indulgences....screaming denotes discomfort to me, and that is not what I seek in tickle play....

Actually, I am finding myself gravitating more toward ladies that share my fetish, instead of recruiting new converts. If a lady with a great laugh loves to be tickled as much as I love tickling her, it's a win/win, in my opinion......I don't even like the term "tickle torture".......

Yet, as you appropriately put it, to each his own......

screaming ITS BAD MAN your right about that
no more screaming in tickling clips PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEE

isabeau said:
what's happened, David? cannot you two talk this out? don't make a mistake , i know how much you were looking forward to this marriage..
Everyone knows perfectly well what happened. I am destined to fight this war, and my enemies shall see I am not one to trifle with. Be it my neighbors spreading their lies and filfth about me. Yeah, the birds in my stomach fight a lot and can get loud. Doesn't mean they have to post it in Time magazine and tell all the people at Albertsons. I go in there and have to see thier accusing stares and hear their snide comments. I'm sick of it! Sick of their lies and bullshit! Or be it the CIA. Yeah, I don't care if they read it. Here I am, come and get me! I hear you fuckers talking from my posters and I know what you say. Plot on me all you wish, be ready. I am.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back