• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I like this clip...(1/2)

cosquillero1

4th Level Yellow Feather
I like very much this clip, i believe that victim, it's very ticklish and her torturer its very sadistic!!. 2 files zipped, that must to be unsplited after using hacha.exe (included in 2nd .zip file).

f/f bare feet.
2 min. 15 sec. of long
.rm format
2.45 MB Size.

I hope that you enjoy it!!!. ;)

Attachments

• star tickled by alexis0.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 7,473
and last part ...(2/2)

only must to download both files (star tickled by Alexis0.zip and star tickled by Alexis1.zip) unzip them in same folder and finally re-assembly using hacha.exe. Good luck!. :D

Attachments

• star tickled by alexis1.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,038
I liked it to. Great post Cosquillero :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks kooieca...

Thanks kooieca, you do greatest post too. :eek:

Can you please explain in detail how to view the clip?

macro11 said:
Can you please explain in detail how to view the clip?

First: download both files to the same folder

Second: unzip them, to the same folder( using winzip, winrar or whatever utility you have), you should now have three files( hacha.exe and two other files with the extension 0 and 1 respectively).

Third: double click on hacha.exe, then click on the "pegar" icon.
A browse window should open, use it to find the file you just unzipped that has the .0 extension and click on it. Now click on the open button. Give it a second and it should create the clip that you can play with your real media player.

If you (or anyone else reading this) has any questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Last edited:
well...

... I've converted this clip to .wmv, and the result is REALLY crappy compaired to the original .rm version. So much so, that I was hesitant to post it. But I suppose it's better than nothing so here it is.

Attachments

• star_tickled.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,663
kooeica,

thanks for the repost.... those of us with macs and such appreciate it.

I know there is a 2meg limit on uploads but instead of RAR'ing the files and whatever, just split them into smaller parts if possible. It would save all this extra posting and confusion

Excellent

Excellent clip Cosquillero, do you by chance know the source of this clip; where I could possibly get the full version?

not merciless, sadistic or relentless enough for my tastes, however your efforts and post are still appreciated!
Thanks

Excellent clip Cosquillero, do you by chance know the source of this clip; where I could possibly get the full version?
My pleasure, glad than you enjoyed it !! ;):D. Well, i got that clip many time ago and never have seen anything with those 2 girls again, so i can't help you, i'm sorry.
not merciless, sadistic or relentless enough for my tastes, however your efforts and post are still appreciated!
Thanks
You're welcome, well maybe the clip isn't too merciless, but it's good too ;):super_hap.

doesn´t work for me...
Hmmm, please tell me something, you could to download each part and reassemble the clip, but this one doesn't play, or simply you couldn't to reassemble the clip ?. If your instance is the 1st choice, then you need to get the required codec, look for Codecs... thread in the sticky zone in VidClip Corner or in The Splits Forums. If your trouble is reassemble it then look for Hacha guide in The Splits Forum. Of course i'm guessing that you have Real Player installed in your pc, do you ?.

sigh...

Hacha, "WinRAR" = garbage

too bad - your clips look promising, but the T1000 in my computer won't let me open the stupid compressed files.

Damn you technology.

Hacha, "WinRAR" = garbage

too bad - your clips look promising, but the T1000 in my computer won't let me open the stupid compressed files.

Damn you technology.
I'm sorry if you have a trouble, but winrar and hacha isn't my technology.

Do you mean this computer http://biphome.spray.se/baxtrom/t1000/ ?. Kid, if you have that computer and pretend to live in 21 century, then you're a really dumb, sorry, but it's true, those machines are dinosaurs.

Last edited:
hot stuff. Blondie has cute little feet that seen plenty sensitve. new to me
Glad than you enjoyed it !!. Yeah, i agree, that girl has really nice feet. Maybe you haven't gotten another clip where this girl is tickled under bed covers, Here's the link : click here !.

Last edited:
hey cosquillero, de caualidad tienes ese video?............me refiero al que tienes como avatar, ese video llevo años buscandolo (aunq no me se el nombre) pero en ningun lugar lo encuentro

solo la imagen da muchisimo que desear............si lo encuentras avisame o ponlo en un thread como siempre o en el foro.....como sea...........la cosa es verlo jejejejeje

cuidate y estamos en contacto.

hey cosquillero, de caualidad tienes ese video?............me refiero al que tienes como avatar, ese video llevo años buscandolo (aunq no me se el nombre) pero en ningun lugar lo encuentro

solo la imagen da muchisimo que desear............si lo encuentras avisame o ponlo en un thread como siempre o en el foro.....como sea...........la cosa es verlo jejejejeje

cuidate y estamos en contacto.
Tengo una versión de cerca de 5 minutos, pero no puedo subirlo al foro porque es uno de los productores cuyo material está prohibido publicar aquí. Si tu quieres enviame tu correo por mensaje privado y allí nos ponemos de acuerdo para solventar la situación, ¡¡ un abrazo grande para los amigos Argentinos !! :).

well done i had the same problems as others like clip last bit very good:)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back