• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I lost a bet...

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I'm currently dating this woman who has her own unique fetish - she enjoys getting guys messy. She's also a baseball fan, which led to a bet between the two of us over a game. If she lost, she'd have to let me tie and tickle her for an hour. If I lost, I'd have to be tied up and have a bucket of beans poured over my head, 10 pies thrown in my face, a dozen eggs cracked over my head, and finally, to wash off, a bucket of water poured over my head. Turns out I lost. :eek:

I think you should have negotiated for more tickle time. Enjoy your beans.

Now that sounds like a fun bet! I'm going to have to think about that. Enjoy.

I really think I can convince Jeff to do this. He's always been fascinated by things that resemble hazing.

This is certainly different, just when i thought that i had herd it all, interesting concept, whatever floats your boat i guess, a sea of beans lol

Keep us posted. At the very least, hopefully you can throw a pie in her face as revenge. (And yes, that's one of my other kinks).

I saw a fetish video which combined tickling and pie throwing as an interrogation method. The actress was funny.

Wear old clothes (or go naked). :D

Great advice.

I really think I can convince Jeff to do this. He's always been fascinated by things that resemble hazing.

Good luck. :)

This is certainly different, just when i thought that i had herd it all, interesting concept, whatever floats your boat i guess, a sea of beans lol

Definitely different, but some would probably say the same about tickling I suppose.

Post some photos.

I actually don't post photos of myself online - even for stuff such as Facebook. Sorry.

All I got to say is.... too bad you lost!!!!

Agreed. Perhaps a rematch could happen.
Keep us posted. At the very least, hopefully you can throw a pie in her face as revenge. (And yes, that's one of my other kinks).

Somehow, I gotta know how this turned out, man.

I'll write up a description of what happens. It's happening tonight. She's been taunting me relentlessly.

I saw a fetish video which combined tickling and pie throwing as an interrogation method. The actress was funny.

Interesting.

We actually haven't gone through with this yet - even though we had planned to. She's proposed an interesting deal to me though. Allow her to put me through this messy treatment as two of her friends watch - and she'll let me tie and tickle her for an hour. I'm considering this - though this does up the humiliation part a bit for me.

dude, it could be SO much worse. Take the revised offer although I wonder if she's really giving anything up. Do you know for sure that she's ticklish?

She seems to be willing to indulge your fetish with no problem, if you were satisfied with her doing what you wanted to get your rocks off you should at least consider it worthwhile to give her what she wants.

dude, it could be SO much worse. Take the revised offer although I wonder if she's really giving anything up. Do you know for sure that she's ticklish?

Yes - she's definitely ticklish. She's allowed me to tickle her before. I've also allowed her to do stuff she enjoys, such as throwing pies at me, in return.

She seems to be willing to indulge your fetish with no problem, if you were satisfied with her doing what you wanted to get your rocks off you should at least consider it worthwhile to give her what she wants.

Oh, she'll definitely get what she wants as far as me letting her get me all messy. Just not yet 100% sure if we'll be doing it in front of her friends or not. I'm leading toward letting her do it in front of them, though, because she's already told them she had won a bet against me and that she was going to do those things to me, anyways.

Oh, she'll definitely get what she wants as far as me letting her get me all messy. Just not yet 100% sure if we'll be doing it in front of her friends or not. I'm leading toward letting her do it in front of them, though, because she's already told them she had won a bet against me and that she was going to do those things to me, anyways.

Hell, see if she'll work out a deal where you can tickle one of them. Or tickle her in front of the crowd.

We actually haven't gone through with this yet - even though we had planned to. She's proposed an interesting deal to me though. Allow her to put me through this messy treatment as two of her friends watch - and she'll let me tie and tickle her for an hour. I'm considering this - though this does up the humiliation part a bit for me.

It's the humiliation that turns her on! You should ask her if you can tickle her in front of her friends too! I wouldn't be surprised if that arouses her also.

Well - I allowed myself to to face the consequences of the lost bet with her two friends present. I sat down on a chair, placed my hands behind my back, and allowed her to handcuff me. The three of them giggled and commented on how I had put myself in a very vulnerable position. My girlfriend mentioned that they could even tickle me if they wanted to and that there was nothing I could do about it. However, there was to be no tickling. Instead, I was to face my messy fate.

My girlfriend told me that she would pour the beans over my head on the count of five. "One..." she began, but she didn't finish the count and just poured the beans over my head right then and there. The women all laughed. I was slightly embarrassed at this point.

"Wanna help me with the pies?" my girlfriend asked her friends.

"Wait, that wasn't part of the deal!" I said, though it really didn't bother me. There was nothing I could do, anyways, as the three of them began shoving the pies in my face rapidly. They really rubbed them in good instead of just releasing them once they hit my face. As I sat there with a face smothered in pie, one of her friends commented that she would never be able to get her own boyfriend in this position in a million years.

"Now for some eggs," my girlfriend said as she began cracking the eggs above my head. She ended up gong through the whole dozen as we had agreed upon.

"Ready for a bath?" she asked me once she was through. She had three buckets of water on the ground. One for each of them to pour over my head. Turned out she had filled them up with cold water, so I let out a small gasp as the water hit me.

As I was being freed, the three of them were laughing harder than I'd ever heard them laugh before. And, yes, I had to put up with more than one joking threat of another pie in the face throughout the rest of the night. I'm still a bit humiliated that these two women got to see me get messy and even helped, but hey, at least my girlfriend was happy.

I'm still a bit humiliated that these two women got to see me get messy and even helped, but hey, at least my girlfriend was happy.

Sounds like a good time was had by the women. Hopefully you'll be able to live it down.

Hopefully your gal came to thru with her part of the deal, did she make it through the entire hour?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back