• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I love the endorphin rush

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
after getting tickled. It's better than a massage. I feel so good afterwards.

I might be wrong, but I believe when you laugh a lot, the body produces the exact same hormones as if you are high - so I think it would actually really be "being high".

I might be wrong, but I believe when you laugh a lot, the body produces the exact same hormones as if you are high - so I think it would actually really be "being high".

See, I told you

To me, it's the same "afterglow" you get when you've been doing something that is spectaclar...being tickled, working out, sex, laughing...it's all good!:tickling:

The feeling before, during, and after = amazing. 'Nuff said.

-Chris

Last night, Lee and a friend of ours gave me an epic, hard spanking.
It was mixed with quite a bit of intense tickling, too, which does affect
my ability to get into subspace. However, it's still an amazing headspace
and I felt high all the way into this morning. And so far, no subdrop. ^^

I totally love the way it feels after you get ler'd. Your whole body is still tingling and you can still feel the sensations. Usually I just kind of curl up into a ball, but it's so fun and I'm usually wired with energy afterwards.

Me too! its the best high! Its like your ten times more alert. Its a fantastic feeling. its like over-drive. mmm Great feeling!

May this thread continue.

:nicethread:I would like to see more people reply to this thread. Either giving or receiving the tickling will definitely excite both parties.:iagree:Happy Tickling To Everybody.:tickle:

I like how it kinda replaces all your worrys with one primery worry, which is that your being tickled, its all you worry about and then when it stops and at least until you remember who you are.. your at perfect peace for abit :D

The only thing better than the post-tickling high is the post-tickling high + cuddles with your ler <3

The post-tickle rush is good, but i actually prefer the during tickle one! Maybe I'm just weird ;)

The post-tickle rush is good, but i actually prefer the during tickle one! Maybe I'm just weird ;)

Oh me too. I like the anticipation part too. I'm just talking about afterwards, when you can finally relax, savoring the high, still giggling long after the tickling stops

Mmmmm yes you got to love that thrill that wonderful ultimate rush that goes through your body. It is terrific and amazing beyond words. I love that endorphin rush, can't get enough of that ultimate natural high. It rocks and it is just truly totally incredible!!! Love it!!!! Anticipation rocks!!! More anticipation and slow build and slow teasing when being tickled and playfully tantalized the better-it is the best!!!!:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::couch::couch::couch::couch::couch::couch::couch::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::bunny:<<<<----<<<<----

I could not agree more! The longer and more intense the tickling the better and more intense is that rush!

Sinisterly,

Boris

The post-tickle endorphin high is a glorious feeling. Long may it reign! :bowing:

Lots of exclamation points in the responses! I love it!!!

i agree. for me, it's like everything's kind of spinning, and i can't think; i can just feel. i love the way my body feels after being tickled :)

Heck yeah the rush is amazing. And it doesn't matter which side you are on, you get the same high-inducinf rush that always makes the entire thing all the more gratifying in the end.

i agree. for me, it's like everything's kind of spinning, and i can't think; i can just feel. i love the way my body feels after being tickled :)

I know that spinning feeling. I think it's the lack of oxygen,lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back