• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Love These Clips !!!

The_Newmster

TMF Poster
I just found a mainstream tickling site called 'TV tickles'.
Heres the link:
http://www.fandtonline.com/

I was trying to decide whether or not to join it because it seemed a little expensive,
but i looked at the sample pages and its got every mainstream clip i ever wanted to see.

But the best part is the 3 preview clips they have.

The first clip is a compilation of some of the best bits from loads of cartoon tickling clips.
http://www.fandtonline.com/tv tickles/samples/toon sample clip.wmv

toon%20sample.jpg

The second clip is a compilation of some the best bits from loads of TV and movie tickling clips.
http://www.fandtonline.com/tv tickles/samples/tv movie sample clip.wmv

tv%20movie%20sample.jpg

The third clip is a compilation of people talking about tickling from TV and movie clips.
http://www.fandtonline.com/tv tickles/samples/talk sample clip.wmv

talk%20sample.jpg

The third clip is my favourite but i think these clips are fantastic.
Its like all my favourite mainstream clips rolled into one.

And by the way, i did decide to join the site in the end.

Thanks

I'd seen most of those b4 but some where new to me so thanks for the great post dude!!

yer same ere, i'd seen most but definately a few knew ones there, thanks a lot!

70 to 80% of the cartoon and mainstream and tickle talk scenes can be found here, Tickle Theater and Yahoo
groups for free.

In my humble opinion, the webmaster of that site probably got all the free clips
from the sites I mentioned and created a pay website for them.
:cool:

Hi

Hello out their will thier be more tickling clips from the Fandtonline web site.

rajee said:
70 to 80% of the cartoon and mainstream and tickle talk scenes can be found here, Tickle Theater and Yahoo
groups for free.

In my humble opinion, the webmaster of that site probably got all the free clips
from the sites I mentioned and created a pay website for them.
:cool:

Rajee is absolutely right on this. Plus, if you think companies like Fox, Time Warner and Disney (especially Disney) dislike free sites that post their clips, they'll come down on that site like a ton of bricks because they're charging for it. That's copyright infringement that gets someone sued big time. Trust me, you really don't want to be on that site's customer list if (when) that happens.

But that's just my two cents...

Thanks Hahathna.

The_NewMster, if you like I could post all the tickling cartoon clips I have on this thread as well as show you where you could find the mainstream clips here on this forum.
:veryhappy

Well now, I just recognised some of the clips *I* posted over TMF a few months ago.

Those were not meant to be used that way.

Kalamos said:
Well now, I just recognised some of the clips *I* posted over TMF a few months ago.

Those were not meant to be used that way.

Yep, I see at least one of mine in there too. I second that.

About 8-10 of us online provided all of those clips over the last several years...

i would love to have all of those. does anybody have them or most of them on dvd or vhs. we could trade or something?

They have all been posted online at some point or another by myself or other members. You wouldnt have to trade at all...a quick Google search, Youtube, HITW, etc. have these. Many of them are already posted here.

Thanks for the heads up guys, i only joined it because there were a few clips there that i've wanted for quite a while.
However thanks to the miracle of broadband, i've already downloaded just about every clip they've got and i have now cancelled my subscription.

Just to ring in on this thread. A number of those clips were also provided by me as well. Technically, I don't have a problem with the guy having a site that has all of the tickling clips in one place. It's convenient and as long as he's updating regularly, I wouldn't mind paying...say $5. The price that a now defunct tickling website was charging a few years back, which was essentially the same thing. However, $18 is exorbitant. I really can't imagine that he will get that many subscribers. The site has been around for at least a year or so. I remember the owner advertising it along with a cartoon site.
webmaster joe

rajee said:

The_NewMster, if you like I could post all the tickling cartoon clips I have on this thread as well as show you where you could find the mainstream clips here on this forum.
:veryhappy

I'd hate to sound like a whiny bitch but if you don't mind it would be nice to find all the clips and not have to hit the damn back button over and over but you don't have to if you don't want to.

First 5 cartoon tickling clips 2 m/f and 3 m/m

Here is the thread with all the mainstream and cartoon clips that were posted here at TMF: Mainstream list
:xpulcy:

Next 5 clips

1 */f and the rest */m :cool:

I Love These Clips!!!

Hi guys,
There are 2 specific mainstream clips I'm looking for and I'd hate to have to pay a fee to get them. Here are the clips I'm looking for:

One clip is of a very beautiful hispanic model/reporter who is doing a report on reflexology. She's wearing a white sock which shows all of the foot pressure points and she gets tickled by the guy who does the reflexology. The whole clip is in Spanish.

The other clip I think is from a segment on the E! Network. It seems to be a clip of a group of surfer girls sitting around a living room in bikinis. One girl reaches over and tickles the bare foot of another girl who has her legs crossed and her foot dangling nearby.

If anyone could give me a link to where these clips are posted, I'd really appreciate it.

One clip is of a very beautiful hispanic model/reporter who is doing a report on reflexology. She's wearing a white sock which shows all of the foot pressure points and she gets tickled by the guy who does the reflexology. The whole clip is in Spanish.

The other clip I think is from a segment on the E! Network. It seems to be a clip of a group of surfer girls sitting around a living room in bikinis. One girl reaches over and tickles the bare foot of another girl who has her legs crossed and her foot dangling nearby.

I posted both of those when I was working with OB on Tickletown. I dont have the surfer clip anymore. The Spanish clips is on this site currently; Im almost positive.

in the cartoon example clip the second to last clip is two chipmunks with 4 arms and one is tickling the other with a feather is there a longer version of that.

Is this what you're looking for?

I think these are the clips you guys are looking for.
Plus another one that i think you'll like.

Quick Question

If you sign up with them, how do you cancel your membership. Or does it just run out when the month is up, because i don't know if i want to do it for more than a few months.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back