• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I love..................................................

gothfreakhells feet
i love al gore he is a sexy old dude
i love wimmins feet she has nice feet
i love to fart and sniff them
i love zombies

i love feet the are sexy
i love buns
i love robs winer

i love stufed animales
i love to play with my pokemons
i love kitties
i love to play in the mud my frend says i can play in the mud too
i love saieria but she says i smell werd so i can get no huges
i will shower one day

I love spontaneous tickles in the morning that wake me up and make me leap out of bed giggling.

I love the comforting warmth of the person lying next to me during the coldest of winter.

I love hot chocolate, chocolate syrup, and chocolate kisses although they have the power to kill me.

I love the first day and the last day of school.

I love the beach, the lake, the pool, anything with water although I cannot swim well.

I love butterflies, sunsets, and natural beauty.

I love my husband, my family, and his family.

I love Jesus, church, and serving others.

I love myself.

And I love you!

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Sharing my love and affection and kindness with others making them smile even on those hard days :woot:

Walking into a room and seeing others happy to see me,giving them hugs,affection :woot::cuddle:

Being asked by Lee's if I would tickle them:devil:,ler's if I would mind them tickling me:2poke:

Watching the sunset from the beginning ,the beautiful colors and how I feel gifted being able to share in the wonder,awe of a experience that happens every day naturally and it is even more special given the opportunity to share it with someone special together..

The warmth and peace that comes over me when I hear a familair song that I know all the words and the song is much more important,more meaningful than the words...

My imagination of a special memorable romantic erotic visualization coming home to a man who adores me ,loves me who upon me entering the door surprises me with a sight of flower petals establishing a path for me to follow which leads me to the bedroom where I see a wisp of flannel sheets,a comfortable throw on the end of the bed with terry cloth bath towels,a bottle of wine with 2 wine glasses,and a hand written note inviting to take a bubble bath together adorned with candles ,and this is only the beginning ...

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back