• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I missed Tickling!-Princess C

ClickChix

TMF Poster
Hi Everyone!!!!

I have missed everyone so much! I know I have been M.I.A in the last few months. My school just got really over whelming and there was not any extra time for ticklish fun :sorry:
But I am super happy to be back! I have missed this forum so much!

BUT now for some news! So I have started getting my nails done, and I realized pointy nails are AMAZING for tickling.
For a long time I was very much against "fake" nails because I felt the tickling wasn't as good....Girls who have tickled me with them I felt they were always more scratchy than tickling. BUT after experimenting with some nail shapes and nail salons (lol), I have found the perfect nails for tickling!!!! My feedback thus far from my lees has been they are INSANELY ticklish on the feet with these nails.

So, I have attached a photo...let me know your thoughts about them. ALSO if you have any personal experiences with lers and these type of nails please share them with me. I am still learning the peeeeerfect pressure of tickling with them but it has been a fun learning process.

I guess their name are "Stiletto nails"..... :yayzorz:
Maybe I'm behind on these....but either way I love them! And I am always curious as to what you all think....

Who enjoys tickling from the square ones? Have you experienced both? These fake nails or acrylic rather do make my nails feel stronger while tickling...so thats another plus plus plus!!! :dancing kitty:

So much love everyone!
xoxo
Princess C

IMG_2282.JPG

those nails look fantastic! i can well imagine they would work wonders on feet underarms and privates.
glad to see you are back!

steve

Welcome back & I love those nails never had the experience of being tickled by nails like that but they do look like they would drive me crazy.

Geoff

I would definitely say I'd be up to trying it as a lee! I too tend to find nails more scratchy than tickling but I'm generally more susceptible to gargalesis although that isn't the case 100% of the time.

Last edited:
I don't think I've met you here...but welcome back anyway! :D

My big problem with long nails is that if you're squeezing the same UB spot for a while, even if they're effective at first, they dig in so much that it becomes painful after a while. You can go a lot longer with short nails.

My big problem with long nails is that if you're squeezing the same UB spot for a while, even if they're effective at first, they dig in so much that it becomes painful after a while. You can go a lot longer with short nails.
I hear you on this, which is why I LOVE changing spots hehehe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back