• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I must be going crazy if I'm like this... 8|

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
~Didn't know where to put this exactly: general or tickling, but as this does contain mainly tickling, thus I decided to put it here... ~

Again, it was from a dream; it always is. :rolleyes: But!- this one goes everywhere- rapidly. No segweys between the tangents.

I had to say goodbye to an old pastor, this was his last night. I was standing with 30-or-so youth. There were a few musicians up on the stage, bathed in light, leaving us relatively dark in the background-ish area.
I looked down because I had to go up to do, something, in saying goodbye. I don't know what, but I didn't want to do it; I knew that much at least.
Nervously peeking up, I see Tyrant (and this is yet another reason why I'm so weird), and refuse to move, muscles tensing as I cross my arms in defiance and clench my jaw.
But, I'm not allowed to sit off in the corner and sulk; two or three people come up from behind, catch me in a sheet, and move a few steps up to the stage where he is.
I'm set down, sheet laying around me on the ground. He walks up a few steps, crouching behind me. He slowly drags a finger up my spine, sending intense shocks through my body.
My power drains, and all I'm able to do is keep my mouth shut from the increasingly strong ticklish sensations I'm feeling, the further up he gets, enraged that I'm rendered powerless and defenseless so easily and quickly. :cross:
He makes it up to the base of my neck and a few giggles end up escaping my lips.
"What? I'm not even in a ticklish area, yet." I hear a smile in his voice, picturing a wide grin spread across his smug little face.
He continues to lightly stroke the back of my neck, agonizingly slow and torturous.
After a few more moments of giggling, he suddenly switches to my sides. sending me through the roof. The whole time my hands just lay to my sides, twisted up at the elbows with fists clenched. My legs doing something similar, squeezed together and bent at the knees.
As I'm laughing my head off he jabs a finger into my button, every once in a while. It really hurts more than anything else, since he's jabbing and frequently missing. I'm still going mental though, regardless.

It switches to the tickletheater website, PMs section. Someone's sending me a youtube video, opening right away.
What I see is very similar, to a sort. I see myself in that same scenario, eyes closed and laughing my head off like before. But now I'm also tied up, hands and feet captured in locks. Not much different from my original position, just more dazzle. :p

Not wanting to blow Tyrant's head ANY larger at all! By the way. He doesn't need any help with that. ;)

~There's another part/ dream section-thingie, coming, starring a certain, Dale, perhaps. ;)
And now you have a glimpse of just how twisted my mind can be. I think I'm addicted. ;) :happy: ~

My god....that's classic tickletheateritis! Nocturnal Thrillers!!!!
I recommend a week of inviting Journia to your dreams to pop heads with grenades, shotguns and plasma pistols. As well as the occaisional Frag and Plasma Grenade.

:happy: Thanks. But I don't think I talk to you enough, or play Halo nearly enough- or at all. ;) That's my brother's job as I watch. :)
I think I have more Nightmare on Elm Street, Alien, or whatever one Jason's in- dreams, if they're like that/ violent, bloody, and gory beyond belief. :p

Doctor's Orders!!!!!

Nah just kidding, just leave tickle theater really. Aand if they persist....DESTROY ALL HUMANS.....NA BT SRSLI

I tried once earlier, and, *sigh* I'm here still. I'm kind of okay with it though, 'cause it'd never happen in reality, without the 'ler receiving MANY bruises, possible concussions- basically extreme bodily harm, if I ever get a break. ;)

o_O;; Talk about surreal and bizarre...sheets? xD Transportation by sheets, the travel of the future!! :laughing: Lucky Tyrant, too. Though I'd hope he doesn't have that bad of accuracy, especially with belly-buttons. That would be kinda...sad. xD Maybe my chewing on his brain constantly really is starting to affect him...huh.

*steals a few plasma grenades* >.>

o_O;; Talk about surreal and bizarre...sheets? xD Transportation by sheets, the travel of the future!! :laughing: Lucky Tyrant, too. Though I'd hope he doesn't have that bad of accuracy, especially with belly-buttons. That would be kinda...sad. xD Maybe my chewing on his brain constantly really is starting to affect him...huh.

*steals a few plasma grenades* >.>

:p All I can say is DO NOT bring this up to him! He's full of himself enough already!
And this is all a reflection of my thoughts, since it's from my dream. Just thankful it wasn't completely accurate in all areas. If it was, I think I'd wake up- whenever it's too strong an emotion or feeling, I always fall into another dream or wake up to a stupor level.
And I've had... :umm: other dreams of this sort of nature about other people. (1 as of yet, but NYAH!! >_<) :blushin:

Last edited:
:p All I can say is DO NOT bring this up to him! He's full of himself enough already!
And this is all a reflection of my thoughts, since it's from my dream. Just thankful it wasn't completely accurate in all areas. If it was, I think I'd wake up- whenever it's too strong an emotion or feeling, I always fall into another dream or wake up to a stupor level.

How do you expect me NOT to inform him of all of this? :laughing: We're the ones plotting against you, silly tickle girl. And you have it coming, regardless. :super_hap

And you have some really bizarre thoughts. Yay, another person to relate to... :laughing: *goes crazy with the random images in my miiiiind...*

EDIT: Other...dreams...?? :|

How do you expect me NOT to inform him of all of this? :laughing: We're the ones plotting against you, silly tickle girl. And you have it coming, regardless. :super_hap

And you have some really bizarre thoughts. Yay, another person to relate to... :laughing: *goes crazy with the random images in my miiiiind...*

EDIT: Other...dreams...?? :|

Besides, um, like Angel said, all he'd have to do is see this and he'd know without any of us even telling him.

Likely/ most definitely yeah, Angel, but most of my other posts just end up fading into the website archives/ abyss, in my scenario at least. :p Just hoped this one would slip through too. *tear, tear*

Besides, um, like Angel said, all he'd have to do is see this and he'd know without any of us even telling him.

Point is, it's fun to tease silly Sarah. :happy: Best to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself!! :super_hap (She's sadistic-enough to do the same... :rolleyes: :laughing:)

Especially when she's fueling the fire like this. :laughing: It's all in the the spirit of fun!! :happy:

Point is, it's fun to tease silly Sarah. :happy: Best to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself!! :super_hap (She's sadistic-enough to do the same... :rolleyes: :laughing:)

Especially when she's fueling the fire like this. :laughing: It's all in the the spirit of fun!! :happy:

Now that's a fact;)

Oh jeez!! *sigh* :angry::cross::rant: Well you guys simply stop posting then!- and it'll all go away by the time he ever gets on!!!! :shock:
And it's not fun!! Hmph! You guys are gonna' end up giving me an ulcer, or ahneurysm (think it's spelt sorta' like that :umm:), or... something bad like that!!!! :angry:

Last edited:
On the contray, silly Sarah, I bet this'll bring about much more benefit than anything else. You'll thank us later. :super_hap ;)

Oh, I think this is quite a bump-able topic!! Might have to ask Bob or a1 about a little exception to that rule, for this particular thread... :laughing:

Heehee... :happy: We love you, Sarah!!

Oh yeah. I bet my ulcer will be rolling out the gratitude. :rolleyes:

And... Pardon??!?! Just what do you mean by that??! :eek: :cross: *Agitated all the more so from my ignorance. :angry:*

And sure, sure. This is my motto, 'Love me, but love me from afar'. For some of you, afar far, far afar!! :shock:

Nah, not so far. :redface: You may be sadistic, but you're a fun sadistic. :super_hap So there's really nothing to worry about. ;)

Though, your recovery from your ordeal shows that you're definitely a tough person, and that's most definitely a good thing!! :happy:

Like I said. All in the spirit of good-natured fun. :super_hap

Jeez. What am I ever going to do with you?! *referring to the general populace*

And since I'm so tough... I'll be able to beat the crap out of each, and every one of you!! >_<

Hmph!! Fun for you maybe, sucks for me. :(

*revives so tyrant will see* >=D ;)

*high-fives* :laughing:

Ya know, this is probably going to get us in all sorts of trouble with Sarah, seeing as she's a sadistic tickler, and all...but it's sooo worth it!!!!! :super_hap ;) :laughing: :happy:

Ya know, this is probably going to get us in all sorts of trouble with Sarah, seeing as she's a sadistic tickler, and all...but it's sooo worth it!!!!! :super_hap ;) :laughing: :happy:

Thanks for the idea. :super_hap :evil: Right now, all of you are going to get it!! It will be my vendetta to seriously hurt- or kill ;)- each and every one of you!!

*high-fives* You will, but I won't seeing as how I'm not a huge fan of f/f....or will I? O__O

Uh oh... :laughing: New topic? Sarah ~vs~ all of us?? Would be lots of laughts!! :super_hap ;)

Angel, unless you explicity express your distaste for it, whining and making a scene, then you will see it, that I'm fairly sure of. ;) :happy:
And Brandin, no, I don't think so... Me against all of you, I'd fail. :p I much prefer picking you all off one by one. :evil:

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back