• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need advice please

jenny6969

I had the pleasure last year of meeting my biological family. They are not aware of my ticklilng fetish yet. However, I am always attacking their feet in hopes of a little retaliation, yet it never happens. Any suggestions?

Information...

Hard to help without knowing more specifics...like are you dealing with a younger/older brother or sister, maiden aunt, prim and proper church going Mom? Is your personality playful enough to encourage them to "get you', and probably a ton of other details. Can you get yourself wedged under a bed and then make sure to threaten anyone who tries to tickle you while you're helpless that you'll get 'em back? Are you a Meryl Streep sort and can roleplay as needed? I'm sure we have quite a few members here who can share their experiences in techniques once you give them a bit more background to work with though...
crazy257.gif
Q

sorry about that...

I realized after I posted that there was little information to go on. I am a very playful person and I have a great laugh. I am not young even though I act it sometimes. I'm 33 and My Biological mother is only 48, but seems energetic. My half sister is 25 and is equally playful. Maybe the problem is we are all too old. Past tickling games. When I tickle their feet, they just pull away and say stop. The kids in that family are still too young to tickle to much. All under age 2. Maybe they find tickling weird....who knows?
Hope this helps a little.
Thanks

Hmmm...

See, a brother would help...we male types are easily manipulated and generally troublemakers, so you're at a bit of a disadvantage. I'll have to wait for help on this one, since I can only provide you with a male 'ler perspective...sorry.
spinjet.gif
Don't worry...someone will fly by soon and provide an idea or 3! Q

My advice is, don't tell them. It sounds like they're not into tickling, and they may not understand this. And is it really that important for your family to know about your love of tickling? I would think you'd enjoy tickling a lot more w/a Sig-O as opposed to your sister, or your mom. Plus since you just met them last year, they probably have a lot of their own personal secrets that you don't know about, and it's not always appropriate to share that info.

Hi Jenny6969,
How about bending the truth alittle....
inform your half sister, your boyfriend usually torments your feet
ask her for a tickling to "test" your resistance?

Jenny, I'm with magic fingers on this one. They don't seem to be into it, from what you say. I can see a lot to lose and nothing to gain by telling them.

Sole Seekah's right on this one, Jenny. In this case, discretion's the better part of valor. When it comes to choosing someone to share your life with, however, you can certainly afford to be choosey in this matter LOL!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back