• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i need some help???

marlin400

TMF Regular
i have hacha and know how to use it...but a lot of times i see these splits and cannot get them together in order to watch the clips...can anyone help me out with this problem...(for example zip files)...amongst other like this text one...thanx in advance for any suggestions
-marlin- :happy:

Im not really sure why it wont work. You have extracted all the files, gone into the hacha program and chosen the correct file to join, and joined them, right?

You need to make sure that you have downloaded all the files and unzip all of them to the same folder; you should also be using the newest version of Hacha (3.4 or higher), available here http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=16705 . Also, remember that Hacha cannot join HJSplit files or WinRAR archives. To join WinRAR files, try TugZip, free at www.tugzip.com I'll upload HJSplit to the Hacha thread above for those who don't have it.

laughingboy...yeah thats normally what i do but sometimes when i go to join the files, it won't give me anything to choose from...thanx mistreevalarie for the HJ link...hopefully this helps!
-marlin-

I find that if i double click on the file that has the hacha face it will automatically join all of the files without you having to go into the program and find the files

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back