• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Quit !!!!!!!!!

venray

Verified
RESIGNATION

I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again.

I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant.

I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks.

I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them.

I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day.

I want to return to a time when life was simple, when all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes,but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset.

I want to think the world is fair.

That everyone is honest and good.

I want to believe that anything is possible.

I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again.

I want to live simple again.

I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes,
mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones.

I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow.

So . . . here's my checkbook and my car keys, my credit card bills and my 401K statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood.

And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause........

....."Tag! You're it."

Hope Ya'll join me !

Ven

I'm definitely in!

Remember when a snow day meant getting up to go sleighing,have snowball fights, make snowmen or even making a few bucks shoveling?
Now it's getting up early to shovel your car out to ,HOPEFULLY ,make it to work :mad:

Ahhhhh, **remembers the days of anticipating nightfall to play "Flashlight tag".**

I want to run around and play house, not run the house...

Tag your it...

I would resign from being an adult, but...

I never officially became one anyway. :D

BTW Ray, why is this not in the Humour Forum? Hmmm? I mean, a Mod should know better and all. :illogical

(Still daring you to try and Post War me on the UKTF.)

It's not in the humor forum because it isn't a joke. I am seriously considering resigning as an adult altogether......

Man, if you eer find out how to do it, puh-leeeeeeeeeeze let me know. Being grown up sucks.

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Pan.

Yeah, if it was gonna be in the Humor Forum wouldn't the thread have to be funny?

Oh, man, I kill myself!

Don't bother with that mate. Let me do it for you. :D

Soz Ray, thought you meant the thread in a humorous light.

I understand how you feel, Ray. Next time we get together, I say we build us a fort out of couch cushions and blankets. And NO adults are allowed in!:veryhappy

Drew

venray1 said:
RESIGNATION

I want to return to a time when life was simple
Ven

Ah yes. the days when you can go out from dawn till dusk and play with your friends and not worry your parents because they knew exactly where you were.

The days when the worst case senario was there was a fight between two people during a dispute rather than someone pulling a 9mm and going postal.

When the sexual related disease that can happen to you is that you get VD rather than get AIDS.

Those were the days

phew you scared me to death i thought this was something else:p...ok now it's time to go play in the rain...who wants to jump the realllly big puddles???

i'll join in once i make this last delivery on my paper route. headline: "no adults seen for days. children ecstatic!"

venray1 said:
...I am seriously considering resigning as an adult altogether......
Sheee-it, Ray! If we could quit, you and I would've been fired long ago! ;)

When your biggest decision of the day was deciding who's house to have lunch at.

TklDuo-Drew said:
I understand how you feel, Ray. Next time we get together, I say we build us a fort out of couch cushions and blankets. And NO adults are allowed in!:veryhappy

Hey!!! That means that I'll have to clean them when you two JDs are done playing? That's IT! I resign too! Let the damned things stay dirty. I wanna have some fun! :p

Ann

Damn Skippy!

The "Peter Pan" syndrome is in full-effect here at Kobb Labs! It's p.j.'s, cartoons, and fun w/ the easy-bake oven this weekend. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a leaf fort to construct...

Something I've never done, which I've always wanted to...

... was build a tree house!

Anyone? We could incorporate a set of stocks into one of the walls! :veryhappy

The funny thing is, even if you all managed to become children again, you'll spend those days wanting to be an Adult.

Someone always has to piss on the fireworks don't they? :cry1:

:p

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back