• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I really like to shave

ViperGTS

Every other day or so, the otherwise freshly saven, smooth-as-a-baby's-ass skin around my goatee gets infested with rough, scratchy stubble. Although it makes it fantastically amusing to nuzzle my better half (she laughs SO hard when her neck is tickled), it makes me look very unprofessional when I walk into a client looking like Scruff McGruff.

I have found that I really enjoy the act of shaving. The feel of the buzzing Mach 3 razorhead going along my jawline, the gentle scratching sound as it scrapes away the coarse hair, and the feel of uber-smooth skin afterwards. Not to mention the freshly cleansed look it gives me.

I just felt like making the world aware of this little quirk of mine. :zomgrabbit:

Mmkay.

I don't enjoy shaving, I have pseudofolliculitis barbae. So instead I just trim every now and then.

This may seem stupid but I have always wanted to do the shaving for a guy. I don't know why and even I think it's pretty silly.

I'm glad someone enjoys shaving...

I can't really stand it...but, I do enjoy the end result:

That by Mennen smoothness...the ability to brush your face against someone, and have them glance at you like you're Fabio,

...at least for one split second. :p

Okay...I obviously need some more sleep...and some type of nourishment...

:toast:

Ryan

I shave when the stubbies appear on the legs and arm pits.. ewwww

Being a girl SUCKS when you have to shave ... fuck this shit I'm moving to Paris.

i used to like shaving too but for the last year iv adopted the fashion stubble look. at the mo my beard is actually the longest its ever been-sometimes i wonder whos in charge in this relationship...

Yeah leg and armpit stubble is way worse than any face stubble.

I never thought I'd say this, but it's true.
I can go without shaving my face for a good few days, before I start to look like a terrorist. But leg and armpit stubble is just awful, so I shave those pretty much every day.

Shaving is a Catch-22 situation for me. I hate shaving because it makes my skin burn, but I also hate having facial hair because it's itchy :( No matter what I do, I can't win!

Mmkay.
I don't enjoy shaving, I have pseudofolliculitis barbae. So instead I just trim every now and then.

I probably have this too. High five?

Shaving is a Catch-22 situation for me. I hate shaving because it makes my skin burn, but I also hate having facial hair because it's itchy :( No matter what I do, I can't win!

I probably have this too. High five?
What kind of razor do you use? If I use those cheap disposable bitches, it's so uncomfortable. If you buy a decent one maybe it won't hurt as much. Granted, I've never had to shave my face, so I don't know how sensitive that skin is, but I have a Schick Quatro for Women (iz pink and so kyoot!) and it doesn't leave bumps or anything, no matter how sensitive the skin I'm shaving.

What kind of razor do you use? If I use those cheap disposable bitches, it's so uncomfortable. If you buy a decent one maybe it won't hurt as much. Granted, I've never had to shave my face, so I don't know how sensitive that skin is, but I have a Schick Quatro for Women (iz pink and so kyoot!) and it doesn't leave bumps or anything, no matter how sensitive the skin I'm shaving.

I've tried them all, to no avail. Even the women's ones. My sister had a pack of those Quatros and I stole one and tried it. I might just have horrible technique. I've been using those hair buzz clipper things. It leaves some stubble, but it relieves the itch and my face doesn't feel like it's on fire afterward, so I'm content. Plus, I have a young looking face, so the stubble makes me look more my age :)

I've tried them all, to no avail. Even the women's ones. My sister had a pack of those Quatros and I stole one and tried it. I might just have horrible technique. I've been using those hair buzz clipper things. It leaves some stubble, but it relieves the itch and my face doesn't feel like it's on fire afterward, so I'm content. Plus, I have a young looking face, so the stubble makes me look more my age :)
The ones in packs are shit-tay. They're disposable Quatros - not the same. :xlime:

But if you've found a solution you're happy with that's what matters :)

I hate shaving. It ruined my skin complexion. When I was in high school, I had baby-smooth skin and once I started shaving, I started getting shaving bumps and blemishes. Additionally, shaving burns like hell and irriates my skin. Furthermore, I can't even grow a full beard if I didn't want to shave. I can grow an Abe Lincoln, gangsta beard, but can't connect my goatee.

For women, the legs are a must. A girl with hairy legs is nasty! I once dated a Filipina that said "some men find women with hairy legs sexy." I replied, "What men are these? Sasquaches and neanderthals?" Needless to say, that led to an argument.

I never thought I'd say this, but it's true.
I can go without shaving my face for a good few days, before I start to look like a terrorist. But leg and armpit stubble is just awful, so I shave those pretty much every day.

It sucks but you really have too. If you done it starts to feel like velcro everytime to touch anything.

Skippy the best has got to be the Venus Embrace. Five blades make everything go so much faster.

It sucks but you really have too. If you done it starts to feel like velcro everytime to touch anything.

Skippy the best has got to be the Venus Embrace. Five blades make everything go so much faster.

If it was actually like velcro, I wouldn't shave and I'd wallpaper my house with the corresponding velcro. :D

I use a Quattro when I shave; the only problem is my legs being as sensitive as they are, they always seem to get cut really bad. Either that, or I get a rash where the hair follicles get infected. :(

I guess I need more practice...

5 blades...what?!? I want!!! Is it new?

ENTER STAGE RIGHT: obligatory photo of 5 minute doodle pertaining to subject here

picture.php

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back