• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I so WANNA tickle TickleJen

Let me round up some toys and I'll go second!! :couch:

I'll be third!!! and fourth................ get it Jen!

Illtcklu said:
I'll be third!!! and fourth................ get it Jen!

I don't care who tickles you first I'll just watch and smile at your laughter! :devil:

I'll introduce myself to you. :wavingguy

Then take my diabolicle TICKLING turn at your feet!!!!!!! :evilha:

ticklejen said:
I am so flattered by this thread Illtcklu. Thanks for beginning it!

Yeah, thanks, Ill. Now Jen, let me have your soles. :evilha:

Her favorite tickle spots will become MY favorite tickle spots.

I am not going to tell you where my most ticklish areas are kered! You'll just have to find out, LOL. I am pretty ticklish on my feet also. I am in big tickle trouble! LOL

Go easy on my feet. Yeah right like you'll listen to that, lol.

:happyfloa

sooooooooooo Illtcklu cant get enough huh? lol i say everyone tickle jen and leave me alone. all this tickling has worn me completely out...

isabeau :imouttahe

ticklejen said:
I am not going to tell you where my most ticklish areas are kered! You'll just have to find out, LOL. I am pretty ticklish on my feet also. I am in big tickle trouble! LOL

Don't worry I'll go nice and easy, I am the type that just sits, grabs a beer, watches and smiles at the reactions of the poor ticklee (YOU!!!!)! Then when it's my turn I bring a whole new world of devilish foot tickling that will drive you absolutely insane with laughter!!!!!!!! :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

ticklejen said:

I have patience and I love to explore!

isabeau said:
sooooooooooo Illtcklu cant get enough huh? lol i say everyone tickle jen and leave me alone. all this tickling has worn me completely out...

isabeau :imouttahe
GET BACK IN YOUR STIRRUPS POO! Like a good Izzy-poo! No ones gettin' out of nothing!

ticklejen said:
I am not going to tell you where my most ticklish areas are kered! You'll just have to find out, LOL. :happyfloa
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! I already know where those spots are!

Well Isabeau I know you've had enough tickling but let's face it. These guys seem to want to get both of us. By the way, it's nice to meet you too osco. I've been a member of this forum since last April and now you finally say hello to me! LOL That's okay, it's nice to meet you as well.

Let's see what you've got guys! LOL

:whip:

ticklejen said:
Well Isabeau I know you've had enough tickling but let's face it. These guys seem to want to get both of us. By the way, it's nice to meet you too osco. I've been a member of this forum since last April and now you finally say hello to me! LOL That's okay, it's nice to meet you as well.

Let's see what you've got guys! LOL

I APOLOGIZE for not introducing myself before! Hello I am osco89, I am glad you are a member of TMF. It is rude of me to want to join in the festivities and not even have a proper introduction! What ever can I do to make it up to you!!!!!

ticklejen said:
Let's see what you've got guys! LOL :whip:
Is that a challenge. Well, I'm already RISING to it! Oh. Gotta make an adjustment.

Illtcklu said:
Is that a challenge. Well, I'm already RISING to it! Oh. Gotta make an adjustment.
AFTER YOU ARE READY, LET ME KNOW WHAT SPOT YOU WANT TO TICKLE AND I'LL ATTACK THE OTHER HALF!!!!! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

osco89 said:
AFTER YOU ARE READY, LET ME KNOW WHAT SPOT YOU WANT TO TICKLE AND I'LL ATTACK THE OTHER HALF!!!!! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:
Together again! There's plenty Jen to go around. (That's not a weight joke!) I'll stick to the lower areas of Jen. *wink wink*

Illtcklu said:
Together again! There's plenty Jen to go around. (That's not a weight joke!) I'll stick to the lower areas of Jen. *wink wink*

"That's fine Illtcklu, I just love ribs".

"Are yours TICKLISH Jen"? as I gently and quickly poke them.

Oh my gosh! Yes I am ticklish there Osco! hahahahhahhahaaaaaaahhhahhahahhahehhehehhehhehhe!THAT'S ONE OF MY MOST TICKLISH AREAS GUYS!!!! I am struggling and bucking up and down!!! Illtcklu's got me feet! AAAAACCCCKKKK! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

It's okay that you didn't officially introduce yourself before joining in the festivities. I am just glad to that you want to tickle me! LOL.

ticklejen said:
It's okay that you didn't officially introduce yourself before joining in the festivities. I am just glad to that you want to tickle me! LOL.

As a gentleman, just let me know your ticklish and prefered area and I will exploit them like a surgeon with a feather! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I got your pm osco and replied to what my most ticklish areas or hot spots are so check it out! Let's see how good of a ler you are! LOL I am kind of nervous but in a good way.

:shake:

Nothing to be nervous about.

"Here Jen come with me into this spare empty bedroom".

"Why the ropes you ask"?
"well there for you".

I tie you up and yes your nervous. I remove your shoes and just gaze at your stockinged feet wriggling like mad from what is going to happen next.
you look at my eyes and I get this devilish look into them as I smile fiendishly. Then I approach yor stockinged feet and.........................

Yeah right Osco, I have nothing to be nervous about and you're going to tie me up! I am nervous because I am very ticklish but I am sure I'll love this even if I protest! This is cool.

By the way Illtcklu, what kind of adjustment are you talking about? LOL.

:xpulcy:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back