• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I(t) once was lost but now I found..

EcEu

TMF Master
my password!

so i ask myself first off, where the fuck have I been the past 5 or so months.

Well i'll tell you, cynical, bitter, and KICKING SERIOUS ASS IN SCHOOL!!

in the Celebration Forum because i got a 3.7 gpa this semester!

three 500 level upper division art classes which were critical for my degree, one of them being an art history course, and an upper division general ed required course.

My hours went from 9am to 7pm for the week. I would go to school for the ENTIRE day, come back home either pissed off at the bad teachers then drunk, or just plain tired, then my sleep pattern would be shot for the next day, then i had to spend that day working on assignments, then i repeated it at school the next day.

this semester = bullshit, but i won anyway

free time was scarce, and i was NOT going to let anything get in the way of my studies, i made that clear to myself in the beginning of the semester, so i pretty much disassociated myself from the online world (including the one of warcraft) so i could focus on the university and ONLY that.

About a month into the semester, my laptop hit that one year repair mark and the motherboard and graphics processor nuked itself. I managed to pull out the files just find with a IDE/SATA to USB cable, but that definitely put a damper on things because I had to try and remember many different passwords. And it absolutely did not help that my old desktop computer was really slow with the old faulty OS.

A few months later, i got a hold of windows 7 and formatted my old desktop computer to start with a clean system, and since then i've been reestablishing my workflow.

The semester is over now, and I checked my degree eval and i see i have THREE classes left to graduate. Which means I actually have time to spare socializing online now. Something I never got this semester.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to have to start from scratch again, there are a lot of friendships i've been neglecting, but either way i'm back.

Welcome back and great job with the GPA. I wouls say that's a valid reason to be MIA for a bit.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back