• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think I'm ready...

guysmiley

TMF Expert
...to finally try the lee role! I've always considered myself a ler but my curiosity has gotten to the point that I really would like to experience what it's like to be the lee in a woman's hands. Obviously trust would be key and experience with a newbie wouldn't be bad either, lol!

Any other advice or guidance would be appreciated!

Abandon hope, all thee who enter!

If you've been a 'ler, then you've got half the battle won. A lot of switching is just being the sort of 'lee you'd like to have yourself. There will be some adjustments to suit the preferences of your new 'ler, but maybe not as many as you think - many of the qualities of a good 'lee are universal.

Try to be communicative, try to be responsive, try not to say "When I tickle, I do it this way." :)

I love getting tickled by my gf. My advice:

Set a date. Allow yourself to dwell on it and let your friend tease you. It builds up excitement for the experience. I still get a thrill from planned tickles.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back