• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think the QVC lady has a tickle fetish F/F

Well guys, She was back on and back at it again!!!! God I love this woman.

The fun starts at 3:20

youtube.com/watch?v=dshOB2kK1pE

No Tickling in this one, But a whole bunch of tickle talk starts at 3:19
I think i need to reach out and hire this woman. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=18EW2SR5pjo

Please and thank you. Got, that Kylene(assuming that's how you spell it) girl is something else. Beautiful and obviously ticklish lol

Excellent clip for the "dual" foot and tickle fetishists of the forum like myself.

Teasing tickling, quasi foot play, and foot exhibition.

Thank You very much for posting that wonderful clip.

Wow, this gets better and better.

I would still loved to of seen the clip where Albany found out that Kylene was super ticklish.

Great stuff, I hope the producers don't eventually intervene and tell Albany to quit because we all know how strictly professional they like to keep things lol.

btw love the way the guy basically invited Albany to tickle her.

bKdGsMk.gif

I just stumbled upon an older QVC clip. And now I'm wondering: Is it the same host? I can't tell. What do you think?

Attachments

• QVC_Model_Stocking_Feet_Tickled.png
    QVC_Model_Stocking_Feet_Tickled.png
    270.4 KB · Views: 344
  • QVC_Model_Stocking_Feet_Tickled.mp4
    2.4 MB
I just stumbled upon an older QVC clip. And now I'm wondering: Is it the same host? I can't tell. What do you think?

Hey Fielb, thanks for posting that. As a 'ler, I can definitely say, that was her trying to steal a tickle. Whether it "got her" (the model) we can't tell, but she tried and then makes a comment about "touching your foot", that was a tickle attempt definitely (imo).

Hey Fielb, thanks for posting that. As a 'ler, I can definitely say, that was her trying to steal a tickle. Whether it "got her" (the model) we can't tell, but she tried and then makes a comment about "touching your foot", that was a tickle attempt definitely (imo).

Agreed! and yes, same host.

I think there is the clip where they realized the model was ticklish, but unfortunately, no tickling

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=Q92akPuLPyY

remove the space

Same host, and yes she definately tried her tickling game again. The Kylene clips seem to be the best.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back