• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I thought maybe I should make a topic about my game.

It's supposed to be that way. The surrender scene is a reward for people completing a 4 ticklee playthrough. If you don't have the whole party equipped with the ticklee mark, Maria decides not to surrender.

If it still does nothing after doing the above, then it would be a glitch. x_X But I've tried it out before and it worked ok, so I'm thinking it should work fine.

oh wow, well looks like I got a challenge ahead of me.

sweet, thanks :D another question, is there a way to kill the music / sound effects during the game?

There is... click on sound on the start bar and just mute game as a separate program :p

Hmm, I REALLY do miss the experience / gold from the class shop enemies :( actually, scratch that, i don't miss the gold, but i really miss the experience :D

Hmm, I REALLY do miss the experience / gold from the class shop enemies :( actually, scratch that, i don't miss the gold, but i really miss the experience :D

It's definitely less EXP at the start than before (I mean using the basement, aside from that, it's a big improvement), but it doesn't take long before the enemies actually start surpassing that 200 EXP. Since enemies at level 3-4ish give between 40-60 EXP, appx., I guess it pretty much means once you start seeing enemy groups of four you're getting more than the class shop basement encounters.

That's actually pretty good, knowing that in the last version, one would still be smart to train in the basement even at lvl 7 :D on the other hand, i was hoping to get to ticklee lvl 3 with everyone before switching classes for the first time, thus getting a head start in mastery and eliminate the need to change later... guess that'll take some time...

So far only half the downloads that the other version had. =/

I hope everyone who's interested knows about it.

Lurker I think I've come across I little glitch I think, at the shrine where you fight the 4 spider bosses. I beat them, then after lockelle tickles you and asks you to rest now. When I woke up, isn't there suppose to be a cutscene after you wake up with the 4 party members? Because there wasn't none. I think I know what triggered it. The place south of the shrine where you can rest for free if you don't have any gold. I walked in the room where Maria wakes up and when I went to keep walking I got stuck in that room (I couldn't walk anywhere except back the way I came, like there was a rock in front of me) When I entered and re-entered I was able to walk again. I think that triggered the glitch, if there is one.

Lurker I think I've come across I little glitch I think, at the shrine where you fight the 4 spider bosses. I beat them, then after lockelle tickles you and asks you to rest now. When I woke up, isn't there suppose to be a cutscene after you wake up with the 4 party members? Because there wasn't none. I think I know what triggered it. The place south of the shrine where you can rest for free if you don't have any gold. I walked in the room where Maria wakes up and when I went to keep walking I got stuck in that room (I couldn't walk anywhere except back the way I came, like there was a rock in front of me) When I entered and re-entered I was able to walk again. I think that triggered the glitch, if there is one.

Edit: Ok, I think I found out what's going on. You actually can move when you go in there, but you just have to wait a second. You probably hit down, left, and right, and by the time you tried up, a second had passed. There's an intro event that takes one second to re-tint the screen from being black after the spiders, but if you go in there first, it's making you wait a second while it basically tints the screen the same color.

As for the event, it is currently screwy in that you don't get the party members there like you normally would. Talking to them is optional, however. Even more optional now that I added party member ending boosting items. "Yuka's Socks" are missable though. You can steal them from Impact.

I'll see if I can finally get this room working right soon. But fortunately it's not a big problem.

Last edited:

Downloaded it, but haven't really had much chance to p-lay it yet. Maybe this weekend, I can get something done with it. And thanks for the updated version.

I'm still re-playing the game in the new version from scratch, with an all-ticklee party, so it will probably pass some time before I can post a review. That is not to say I haven't already found lots of content worth of praise, however; this update ROCKS. The arena is spectacular, I've seen only half of its game over scenes and I already found several masterpieces (Aaaaalllll aboard the Giggle Train! ^_^). The balance has definitely improved, the ticklee class is playable (slime collector's equipment helps a lot) and the stronger support in quick-levelling is a boon for class swapping; some people might consider it overpowered, but to me, given the particular gameplay logic of this game, it seems pretty functional. As of level 8, I can report that I haven't found myself stuck into any major balance flaw yet.

Some bug reports:

1) during the siege to Castle Cantrul, in the big room with lots of beds on the east wing, there is a "broken" closet that gives you unlimited lotions.

2) not a bug strictly speaking, but in Mefika's Lab the monsters named "Test Subject 5" have some kind of overpowered "mass sleep" that can neutralize your entire party easily in one shot (plus a paralize that rarely miss). Besides the balance considerations, the fun fact is that apparently once everyone is asleep the monsters refuse to make any further move; they don't attack you or do anything. Since I usually have toggled on the option for the "turned" combat mode, the result is that I have been stuck in situations of complete freezing of the combat actions (and had to reboot the game) a couple of times.

Last edited:
Downloaded it, but haven't really had much chance to p-lay it yet. Maybe this weekend, I can get something done with it. And thanks for the updated version.

No hurry. And you're welcome.

I'm still re-playing the game in the new version from scratch, with an all-ticklee party, so it will probably pass some time before I can post a review. That is not to say I haven't already found lots of content worth of praise, however; this update ROCKS. The arena is spectacular, I've seen only half of its game over scenes and I already found several masterpieces (Aaaaalllll aboard the Giggle Train! ^_^). The balance has definitely improved, the ticklee class is playable (slime collector's equipment helps a lot) and the stronger support in quick-levelling is a boon for class swapping; some people might consider it overpowered, but to me, given the particular gameplay logic of this game, it seems pretty functional. As of level 8, I can report that I haven't found myself stuck into any major balance flaw yet.

Some bug reports:

1) during the siege to Castle Cantrul, in the big room with lots of beds on the east wing, there is a "broken" closet that gives you unlimited lotions.

2) not a bug strictly speaking, but in Mefika's Lab the monsters named "Test Subject 5" have some kind of overpowered "mass sleep" that can neutralize your entire party easily in one shot (plus a paralize that rarely miss). Besides the balance considerations, the fun fact is that apparently once everyone is asleep the monsters refuse to make any further move; they don't attack you or do anything. Since I usually have toggled on the option for the "turned" combat mode, the result is that I have been stuck in situations of complete freezing of the combat actions (and had to reboot the game) a couple of times.

Thanks so much. I'm glad people seem to be mostly enjoying it this time.

1. Heh, unlimited lotions. whelp, everyone enjoy them while they're there. =D There is in fact a place in the game that has unlimited treasure, but it's much less rewarding than lotions, so yes, that is a generous bug.

2. The reason they aren't doing anything is because they ran out of MP. The main monsters in the lab have extremely low MP. If sleeping is an issue for people, I suppose I could just give them a really weak attack.

Edit: Turns out the closet turns on switch 75, and the empty closet page was set to switch 73. Switch 73 is for a barrel in the same room with a high potion in it. So in conclusion, if you get the high potion in the barrel first, the closet will never give you anything, as opposed to giving unlimited lotions.

This has been fixed for when I patch everything up though.

Last edited:
2. The reason they aren't doing anything is because they ran out of MP. The main monsters in the lab have extremely low MP. If sleeping is an issue for people, I suppose I could just give them a really weak attack.

Yes, maybe adding a free-of-charge weak attack could be a good idea, it would probably avoid the problem entirely. :)

It's supposed to be that way. The surrender scene is a reward for people completing a 4 ticklee playthrough. If you don't have the whole party equipped with the ticklee mark, Maria decides not to surrender.

If it still does nothing after doing the above, then it would be a glitch. x_X But I've tried it out before and it worked ok, so I'm thinking it should work fine.

I finally reached Mefika in the factory with a lvl 16 all-ticklee party. However, the "surrender" option is sternly refused by Maria, who says "N-no, I'm not some kind of ticklee!" and engages battle. I suppose there is something that I am missing; what exactly are the requirements?

I finally reached Mefika in the factory with a lvl 16 all-ticklee party. However, the "surrender" option is sternly refused by Maria, who says "N-no, I'm not some kind of ticklee!" and engages battle. I suppose there is something that I am missing; what exactly are the requirements?

There are some items and info you can get by checking the things behind Mefika. You should be able to get 4 "ticklee marks." You have to equip these on every character, and then select that option.

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I finally completed the game, with the endings of Ticklee Submission and n.5 Mefika's Pet.

Here are my observations:

GRINDING AND EXP CURVE

The increased XP was a crucial improvement, along with some collector's items, and the gaming experience was definitely smoother than in the previous version. I can't say that I never had to grind, but since I chose to try an all-ticklee party, which is the "hard mode", I always had to be on average 2 levels above the recommended level; so I can't really complain. The exp curve itself was good, the only point a bit rough was perhaps in the level 3-5 area (right after Cantrul), but nothing really unnerving. No big problems to signal here.

MAP

The new topografy of the map was a nice touch, it actually helped me to navigate without getting lost.

LEVEL SUPPORT AND CLASS-SWITCH SUPPORT

The ninja girl who offers to train you to level 5 for gold was an excellent idea. The crystals are useful as well, while the duelists not so much, at least in my experience: the concept isn't bad, but a one-to-one combat means a lot more punishment than average on a single character, thus a lot of high-quality consumables used and many turns wasted to heal. The thing was nice to try the first time, but after every attempt I always found that grinding was preferrable.

THE ALL-TICKLEE EXPERIENCE

Pretty smooth for the most part. Like I said, I always kept myself approximately 2 levels above the suggested levels in the walktrough and it worked pretty well. The only problem came with the factory. I went there not before level 16, but even then, the three mandatory bosses before Mefika were really difficult. The steel angel could arbitrarily "lock out" of combat with her tickling box the only mass-healer that I could have (the girl with benevolent touch); and when she did, unless I managed to let the girl die immediately and resurrect her, most of the times I had to surrender myself on the spot and try again, because I knew I wouldn't stand a chance against the following boss combo. In the end I didn't really win the fight by skill or even by prep-time, but only by luck: the angel did not tickle the healer until the very end, when it was too late, and I managed to kill her.
The black-hole minotuaur with the squid sidekicks was vulnerable to conditions, but unfortunately the ticklee arsenal offers very little in respect of this. The three guys can't be tickled, and Beg for Mercy does almost nothing to them; they usually shake it off after just one turn. Degenerative conditions inflicted trough items (sickness, etc) were of no use, because I had no hope of surviving that level of firepower for long enough to win by attrition; so I had to improvise, by using silk ropes to "bind" the squids. Luckily I could do that because I had found three ropes earlier in the game, but without this trick I wouldn't have known what to do.
The "shadow" party was an interesting challenge, basically an unending war of attrition: the princess of the other party could literally heal the whole team with a glance, and her mass-regeneration move alone was incredibly powerful (250 hp per turn on every member, on the top of the other spike heals). After the first failed attempts to overpower her monstruous healing faculties, I tried to incapacitate her with conditions... but, for some reason, the princess-type character was impossibile to bind, sick, paralyze, tickle, stun, or itch in any way. It was a fun, but quite tiring combat, which I could ultimately win after a very long time because the enemy healer used up all of her MP (at least I presume this was the reason). When I came to face Mefika, I have to confess, I didn't really challenge her: I was too tired. I just used the Torturous Exchange (which I thought was perfect to be used with her...) and enjoyed the ending.
I should also report that the post-ending cave dungeon is incredibly difficult; with a lvl 16 ticklee party I had troubles surviving even the first encounter with a "normal" mob. I suppose it is a content not intended for ticklee parties anyway; for the same reason I did not try the mimic boss.

DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS

- The Ending Walktrough, as well as some lines spoken by Lia, cleary imply that there is a "find Nathaniel" quest somewhere in the world. I didn't happen to stumble upon it, however, and it is not mentioned in the Walktrough. May I ask some advice?

- With the 2.0 release, has anything changed with regard to the endings point-system? Some new hidden scenes that can alter your planned ending or give new points, etc...? Also, a related clarification: in the Update Log you mentioned counterparts of "Yuka's Socks" being added for Lia and Lockelle. I presume they are "Panties" (adds toward +2 Wild Night for every uses?) and a similar object in Majuik Village that adds to some other ending?

- In the Update Log, it was mentioned that a new swamp dungeon was added. I found the entrance and, upon using it, I was immediately bad-ended by gluegirls and slimegirls. A nice ending, but is there an actual way to proceed somehow past the "trapped" entrance or that's the only possibile outcome?

BUG REPORT

The post-ending dungeon situated in the small island south of Cantrul is, to my knowledge, unaccessible: you can get there only by airship, but the airship refuses to land on forests or even directly on the buildings, thus making impossibile to disembark on the island. I have the key of Mefika, but maybe I am lacking the equippable item "parachute"? ;-P

That is all, I think. Should I find other issues while playing, I will post them; meanwhile, I hope I have been helpful!

Last edited:
I finally completed the game, with the endings of Ticklee Submission and n.5 Mefika's Pet.

Here are my observations:

GRINDING AND EXP CURVE

The increased XP was a crucial improvement, along with some collector's items, and the gaming experience was definitely smoother than in the previous version. I can't say that I never had to grind, but since I chose to try an all-ticklee party, which is the "hard mode", I always had to be on average 2 levels above the recommended level; so I can't really complain. The exp curve itself was good, the only point a bit rough was perhaps in the level 3-5 area (right after Cantrul), but nothing really unnerving. No big problems to signal here.

MAP

The new topografy of the map was a nice touch, it actually helped me to navigate without getting lost.

LEVEL SUPPORT AND CLASS-SWITCH SUPPORT

The ninja girl who offers to train you to level 5 for gold was an excellent idea. The crystals are useful as well, while the duelists not so much, at least in my experience: the concept isn't bad, but a one-to-one combat means a lot more punishment than average on a single character, thus a lot of high-quality consumables used and many turns wasted to heal. The thing was nice to try the first time, but after every attempt I always found that grinding was preferrable.

THE ALL-TICKLEE EXPERIENCE

Pretty smooth for the most part. Like I said, I always kept myself approximately 2 levels above the suggested levels in the walktrough and it worked pretty well. The only problem came with the factory. I went there not before level 16, but even then, the three mandatory bosses before Mefika were really difficult. The steel angel could arbitrarily "lock out" of combat with her tickling box the only mass-healer that I could have (the girl with benevolent touch); and when she did, unless I managed to let the girl die immediately and resurrect her, most of the times I had to surrender myself on the spot and try again, because I knew I wouldn't stand a chance against the following boss combo. In the end I didn't really win the fight by skill or even by prep-time, but only by luck: the angel did not tickle the healer until the very end, when it was too late, and I managed to kill her.
The black-hole minotuaur with the squid sidekicks was vulnerable to conditions, but unfortunately the ticklee arsenal offers very little in respect of this. The three guys can't be tickled, and Beg for Mercy does almost nothing to them; they usually shake it off after just one turn. Degenerative conditions inflicted trough items (sickness, etc) were of no use, because I had no hope of surviving that level of firepower for long enough to win by attrition; so I had to improvise, by using silk ropes to "bind" the squids. Luckily I could do that because I had found three ropes earlier in the game, but without this trick I wouldn't have known what to do.
The "shadow" party was an interesting challenge, basically an unending war of attrition: the princess of the other party could literally heal the whole team with a glance, and her mass-regeneration move alone was incredibly powerful (250 hp per turn on every member, on the top of the other spike heals). After the first failed attempts to overpower her monstruous healing faculties, I tried to incapacitate her with conditions... but, for some reason, the princess-type character was impossibile to bind, sick, paralyze, tickle, stun, or itch in any way. It was a fun, but quite tiring combat, which I could ultimately win after a very long time because the enemy healer used up all of her MP (at least I presume this was the reason). When I came to face Mefika, I have to confess, I didn't really challenge her: I was too tired. I just used the Torturous Exchange (which I thought was perfect to be used with her...) and enjoyed the ending.
I should also report that the post-ending cave dungeon is incredibly difficult; with a lvl 16 ticklee party I had troubles surviving even the first encounter with a "normal" mob. I suppose it is a content not intended for ticklee parties anyway; for the same reason I did not try the mimic boss.

DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS

- The Ending Walktrough, as well as some lines spoken by Lia, cleary imply that there is a "find Nathaniel" quest somewhere in the world. I didn't happen to stumble upon it, however, and it is not mentioned in the Walktrough. May I ask some advice?

- With the 2.0 release, has anything changed with regard to the endings point-system? Some new hidden scenes that can alter your planned ending or give new points, etc...? Also, a related clarification: in the Update Log you mentioned counterparts of "Yuka's Socks" being added for Lia and Lockelle. I presume they are "Panties" (adds toward +2 Wild Night for every uses?) and a similar object in Majuik Village that adds to some other ending?

- In the Update Log, it was mentioned that a new swamp dungeon was added. I found the entrance and, upon using it, I was immediately bad-ended by gluegirls and slimegirls. A nice ending, but is there an actual way to proceed somehow past the "trapped" entrance or that's the only possibile outcome?

BUG REPORT

The post-ending dungeon situated in the small island south of Cantrul is, to my knowledge, unaccessible: you can get there only by airship, but the airship refuses to land on forests or even directly on the buildings, thus making impossibile to disembark on the island. I have the key of Mefika, but maybe I am lacking the equippable item "parachute"? ;-P

That is all, I think. Should I find other issues while playing, I will post them; meanwhile, I hope I have been helpful!

I didn't attempt to balance the duelists for ticklees, so I suppose that could alter their value. They only use one element, making some preparations and class resistances beneficial. Also, one could try using them after class changing and maybe have an easier time beating them with equipment superior to their level.

For the angel, there's a Serious Cape item two rooms back that should nullify tickling states. It's in that platforming room. Near the exit, there's a way to jump to the right, and then down a little to get it.

You can status effect items from the zombie in the Graveyard (in exchange for fingernail clippings) and I also think I have them for sale in Damitria, maybe. The squids have a maximized weakness to death, so as long as it's not way faster than your party (apparently this RPG Maker adds some calculation for statuses that uses speed, but personally, I hate it and would take it out if I could), you should be able to use death boxes on it.

I'll be honest, the additional factory boss was a really late addition, so sorry if that threw a wrench in some things.

And yeah, ideally, the ticklee party would just use exchange on the end boss. So no problems there.

Any post game stuff (harder than the factory), I actually WANT mastery (class changing) and Well usage to be downright required. You found the Well, right? There are directions to it behind Mefika. I explain how the Well works in the update log. So I would say don't even bother trying it until you get a lot more mastery. Although the mimic you could probably do with normal classes at level 16.

The Nathaniel quest can be started in Cantrul Port. Anytime after you beat the Cursed Spiders, there should be a guy there (in addition to the pirate), who starts you on the quest. You have to do this to get the Lia ending. At the end of the quest, you can make a choice to get the ending if your Lia ending value is at 50 or higher. This will permanently lock you into the ending though (unless you're already permanently locked into the "H.Q." ending), so be sure to save before doing this if you try to get multiple endings in one playthrough.

The Panties do add to Wild Night, but actually, I changed all of them to +10. So Yuka's Socks add +10 to feast now. There is an item for Lockelle's ending in a Majuik . . . cupboard, or whatever that is. It's called Strange Potion. Other than that . . . I know added the option to kiss Mefika back or not in Cantrul, kissing adds 20 to the Mefika variable, pulling away adds 25 to the Revenge variable, and do nothing doesn't change anything. There's also an item that can eventually be obtained through Lockelle's foot reader treasures that adds +10 to the Betrayal ending, and +8 to Wedding. I don't think there was anything else. I don't think I altered any other values that were previously in the game, either. But if something did miss the update log and I forgot about it, my apologies.

The swamp dungeon requires each party member to have at least one mastery, so it's not really ticklee party friendly. Sorry about that. my apologies if I didn't mention that in the update log.

The main post game dungeon (requires a lot of Well usage, by the way), can only be reached by using the boat . . . from the Majuik Village . . . that you need mastery for. Huh . . . I actually didn't even notice that ticklees were completely unable to enter it until now. I guess that's a good thing, since they wouldn't be able to go very far.

Anyway, thank you so much for all the input. I think what I'm going to do is maybe drop a few more tomes into the game, so that ticklees have a few more weapons at their disposal. Naughty Ticklee is capable of getting powerful, but I won't force people to rely on it. I don't actually want level 16 ticklees to have that much trouble on the factory bosses.

Hm, the princess boss should be weak to sick, and almost every enemy except some of the hardest ones and odd exceptions are weak to stun.

It's possible to enter the factory at any time in the game, but the key for the optional dungeon that's located in the last room of the factory will only appear after completing the sealed dungeon. I'm not sure if I put that in the update log. I'll go check and if I didn't, I'll add that.

So I made a patch. It doesn't add anything new. It just fixes the problems mentioned, and I also added a healing tome in Pearl Tower and the second to last boss casts regen a lot less.

Stuff is really bad for me right now, to be honest. I'm just not sure when or if I can get around to adding more things. I don't know. The game should work fine now though.

So . . . My apologies, but I'm not sure about anything else. This is the final version, but maybe for the people who really like it, there will be a "bonus" version in the future with just some added scenes and stuff. I just don't know about any of that right now.

So I made a patch. It doesn't add anything new. It just fixes the problems mentioned, and I also added a healing tome in Pearl Tower and the second to last boss casts regen a lot less.

Stuff is really bad for me right now, to be honest. I'm just not sure when or if I can get around to adding more things. I don't know. The game should work fine now though.

So . . . My apologies, but I'm not sure about anything else. This is the final version, but maybe for the people who really like it, there will be a "bonus" version in the future with just some added scenes and stuff. I just don't know about any of that right now.

No apologies are needed, Lurker. Your life and wathever is causing you troubles are, of course, your priorities. It shouldn't be any other way, and given the time you spent on polishing the game to the benefit of us fellow ticklephiles, I feel compelled to at least wish you the best of luck!

As for the other topic... IF and WHEN you happen to decide to make a bonus version, well, count me in the number of people interested, ok? ;)

Take care of yourself, bro. No need to fret the game. You got more important things to worry about. Best of luck to you.

Sorry to bump a thread,BUT it is still a thread worth bumping. Just wanted to say thank you for this game! I love it! And even if more doesn't come out for this it's still a great game as is, never had any problems and loved every second. So, thank you once again!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back