• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled Switch Simone at the Dominion

rep89

TMF Novice
Recently I passed through L.A. on the Left Coast and stopped at the Dominion for a tickling session with Simone. She was sooooo much fun, her feet are some of the softest and prettiest size 5 1/2s I have ever seen.
Simone is a very pretty Lady with a great personality and best of all very ticklish all over.

I would recommend her highly. BTW there is no profile on the Dominion website, just her photos.

:)

rep89...is she a bossy 'lee like most switches/mistresses or does she let you do what you want? bossiness when youre the 'lee is one reason i despise tickling dominant women...along wiht the fact that they usually arent extremely ticklish...and simone looks like shell be all mistress soon. i was going to tickle miranda when im there on the 13th, but simone actually works on sunday so i may tickle her instead depending on what you have to say.

Hi Dtrell,
I personally did not find Simone bossy at all, we roleplayed a scenario where she went to the Mall and ran up an excessive amount of money on the credit cards and she would be tied and tickled as punishment. She is more ticklish on her upper body that on her feet and she has a sweet laugh.
I did not post this but the same night I also stopped by Passive Arts and did a tickling session with sub Holly (Is this called gluttony?).
Well, much to my surprise Holly is the most ticklish Lady I have ever seen. One touch anywhere on her body and she loses it. Her reaction to the tickling is to scream, some laughing but mostly screaming.
One more thing, THe Dominion has a room called Lady Hillary's Chamber upstairs, last door on the left that has a bondage bed/rack with a pair of foot stocks ideally suited for foot tickling. I usually take two medium sized towels which I use to pad the ankles of the Lady when their feet are in the foot stocks.

Have fun and please report.

ok then i may go with miranda since her feet are more ticklish than simones...and yes rep, ive been to both places and to the chateau before...however i havent been to the dominion since they got the new rack...and yes i do the towel trick too..lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back