• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to be your tickle slave SO badly.

sophiamarie

Maybe this is too much...but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Is anyone out there in need of a tickle slave for a weekend? I've been wanting to try this and just spent way too long on Craigslist looking for an ad asking of such a thing. I'm twenty-four, ticklish pretty much anywhere (I prefer upperbody to foot tickling, but that could be because of how incredibly ticklish my feet actually are), and I'm feisty yet submissive (an awesome combination). I just want to experience what it's like to give control to someone for an entire weekend, and I'm in need of a good tickling. I don't care where you're located, I'm willing to travel, so if you're interested let me know. All offers will be considered. Some form of references will be required before agreeing.
I want to be your personal tickle toy. Tie me up, hold me down, doesn't matter. I want to want to hate you by the end of it all.
I'm in Saint Louis, so if you want to do a shorter thing and you're nearby, that's cool too.

Such a shame you are not in the UK, could have been a fun weekend for us both :D

And with a brit accent and everything? Such a tease :)
Haha what is it with women loving British accents? ;)

And yes, such a tease :p

I was all ready to send you a message and references from all the women I've met up with from here, but you are too far away! :(

I hope you find a nice person to have fun with :D

You've come to the right place to explore your tickling needs. Have you thought about coming to NEST?

*sigh* Another post, and another wish that the OP lived near me.. dammit.

Good luck with that SophiaMarie, and if you're ever in Florida I'd be happy to oblige ;P

good luck, I hope you find what your looking for :)

I wish I could have you as a tickle slave for a while. would be alot of fun :)

omg what a cutie u r. wish u were in boston.would love 2 spend a wknd xploring ur tickle spots

Would you be interested in coming to Boston? I'm male, 23, pretty built and a good, fun tickler. Check out my ad in Northeast Personals for a pic.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back