• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to get tickled today but no idea how? :/

Tiffanym

Hey all this might sound really weird but I figured this is the perfect place to ask so I'm a girl and I haven't been tickled in a long time I'm extremely ticklish everywhere and trust me when I say I have no friends or family whatsoever that can do it for me. I really want to be tickled but I don't know where to go so here are my ideas I was thinking go get a pedicure because it'll tickle my feet (maybe ask the pedicurist to tickle me alittle?) if it isn't too weird but I kinda want my belly and sides tickled, for that I was thinking I can go to this clothing store I know one of the girls who works there we aren't super close but she's really sweet and nice and fun loving maybe I can try on a belly shirt and show her and when my tummy shows say something to make her tickle my belly, I'm really thinking of doing this one but what would I say to make her tickle me? I don't wanna just come out and ask. I can't ask a random stranger to tickle me as you can imagine. Someone said go to one of those walk in medical clinics and say something's wrong with my belly and they'll probably feel it all over and it'll tickle I always get ticklish at the doctors when they do that and check the reflexes in my feet but that seems really extreme just for tickling :) but I'm desperate so what should I do? I hope it doesn't sound weird again but I just need a tickle :( miss the feeling, opinions welcome on what I should do or where I should go thanks!

I'd rather not have people know where I live, thank you though :)

I like the belly shirt idea sounds hot lol
Maybe you could do that and say something like i tried some new moisturising cream and my skin feels really soft especially my tummy, what do you think ?
ask her to have a feel then like flinch and giggle and say it tickles, she might just keep going but if she stops you could just go for it and say don't stop that feels really nice and see what happens

Sounds like your solutions are very short lived, is that what you wanted?

It's the desire for "instant gratification" that's making getting tickled so hard for you especially since you do have the sense to not want someone you don't know tickling you, or for that matter, knowing where you live. That being said, to get tickled the way you seem to want is going to take some work and patience. Starting to talk to people here, getting to know them, then maybe finally meeting up with them. Good things come to those who wait! (And work for it)

It's the desire for "instant gratification" that's making getting tickled so hard for you especially since you do have the sense to not want someone you don't know tickling you, or for that matter, knowing where you live.

This is my problem, too.

That being said, to get tickled the way you seem to want is going to take some work and patience. Starting to talk to people here, getting to know them, then maybe finally meeting up with them. Good things come to those who wait! (And work for it)

I definitely agree.

The pedicure angle isn't a bad one. It's hit or miss, but your chances are fairly good. When you find one you like, you can set it up as a regular thing, and the pedicurist will be more comfortable tickling you, and probably have fun with it. I've been tickled by service people for decades and I can tell you that as long as you don't treat it as a big deal, they won't either. I used to have a regular haircut gal that would tickle me with every haircut, even though she was chastised for this by her manager.

For body tickles, you might consider a massage. This is a little more challenging, as they are taught from day one not to tickle. What works for me most often is I talk to them. If your masseuse is friendly and outgoing, he or she will appreciate the conversation. People feel much more comfortable tickling somebody they know rather than a stranger. And tickling is something which can be conceivably enjoyed outside of a sexual context.

Well if there are professional alternative lifestyle places that cater to fetishes. You might look one up. Otherwise patience until you get to know someone on here or on another alternative lifestyle forum like this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back