• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I was really drunk last night and I told my girlfriend EVERYTHING

thenewguy12

TMF Novice
So if nobody's ever seen my older posts, I'm a Marine, currently in Japan and gf is back in the states so this was all over texting.. Well a couple weeks ago I kinda beat around the bush and sorta mentioned the whole I like tickling idea to her (I posted a thread as well) but thiiiissss timeee, lol... I was completely wrecked last night. Woke up this morning like ahhhhhhh fuck. You know what I mean? But..Surprisingly my girlfriend was completely 100% cool with it. I'm too hungover to go back and forth and post every single text but I will post a couple....

'ahh let me explain in detail okay?'
(this isn't exact but close) wellllllll don't get me wrong like I love sex. I really really do lol :) but I kinda like the idea of tying you up and tickling you. And this is the only thing I ever kept from you and I know I'd have to tell you eventually cause I love you but I was just really hesitant cause I thought you'd think it's weird :/ like I don't want you to think if I ever mess around tickling you in public that I'm getting all horny, it's like ahh idk, I just like the idea of tying you up and tickling you lol. If that makes sense'

GF-'lol baabee that's not weird at all. Youre so cute. So let me get this straight you have a tickling fetish and it turns you on to tie me up and tickle me?'

Me- 'Yes.'

GF-'lol you're so cute'

Me- ' really though like when I was home last time and I tied you up a few little tickles here and there, that's not what I mean. Liiikee I like tying you up where you can't get away and tickling you for much longer.'

GF - babe thats not weird at all lol I love you and if that's what turns you Id definitely let you do it.

(I passed out lol woke up to one more message..)

GF- maybe I'm weird for not thinking it's weird but seriously babe I don't mind at all. I'd let you do it SOMETIMES'

ah okay so I didn't take the wisest approach, and I said it pretty poorly but, I said it! I told my girlfriend completely and she doesn't care. Mannnn, alcohol<3
Well thanks for reading, all.

I guess we know who is the dominant, and who is the submissive. Sounds like your girl is a keeper. And, congratulations on the drunken, unintentional, truth-sharing. :thumbsup:

Haha, that's exactly the state I was when I told my gf. One more shot of courage'll do the trick. And also....Thank you.

Dude, you're in. Now you can start living the dream that most of us have to be asleep for.

haha that, my friend, is how it's done. that's how i always do it LOL

you only live once. do it right.

That's how I came out the first time to my g/f... hahah The good news is that there hasn't been a girl yet that I've told that has been weirded out by it...

GF - babe thats not weird at all lol I love you and if that's what turns you [on] Id definitely let you do it.

Yea, man, Alcohol or no alcohol; I would pass out too if my GF ever texted me that.

i'm sure thats a HUGE weight off your shoulders lol. i'm glad to hear shes cool with you and the tickling fetish though, now you can have some real fun :)

haha thanks all for your responses. I'm sure I'll have a great story to share next time I visit home ;p

That's great for you! I remember when my BF 'came out' to me about his tickle fetish. He was so nervous, it was really sweet. If he'd said he was into whipping or something I might not have been interested but I thought we should try it out. And now here I am too!! :)

Standard, ive never known a response far from that, good stuff duuude :D

Thats so awesome man congratulations. I tried telling my gf about it once and she said I was weird for it and when I tickle her every now and then shell asked why im so obsessed with it lol so consider yourself blessed man

That is the easiest way to get the truth out...Get Drunk and you get a case of the Idon'tgiveafuck and let it all out. Congrats on it being successful and your girl being understanding...that says a lot about her character and shows a bright future for you two :)

Congrats on the break thru with the gf. I think the takeaway here should not be that the way to resolve relationship issues is to get drunk but the way to resolve them is being open and honest with one another.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back